Just spent a game as Deborah running around trying to get the phone fuse when it turn out some fucking asshole was in the car with the fuse. This person was in the car for quite a long while trying to avoid Jason. So here am I trying to phone the cops and I have no fucking chance cause some prick is in the car with the fuse. I found out when the phone fuse appeared at an exit as this idiot got killed. I am at the opposite end of the map and the fuse house was at the other far end of the map.

So there needs to be a change made so that no one can enter the car or the boat with the phone fuse. This is so obvious why has it not been the case since launch?

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Peter1970 said:

So there needs to be a change made so that no one can enter the car or the boat with the phone fuse. This is so obvious why has it not been the case since launch?

Me gusta

1 minute ago, Peter1970 said:

What?

It's Spanish for "I like."

The was a weird thing in this game too and that was someone escaped in the boat, the car was fixed yet there was a can of fuel still left on the map.....

Best answer I have? Don't play with dicks.

In QP you'e taking a risk. Cultivate a group of pals or get used to shenanigans occurring. 

If running somebody over isn't against the rules, leaving with an item isn't something that is going to be punished. 

1 hour ago, Risinggrave said:

Best answer I have? Don't play with dicks.

In QP you'e taking a risk. Cultivate a group of pals or get used to shenanigans occurring. 

If running somebody over isn't against the rules, leaving with an item isn't something that is going to be punished. 

Theres no label that anyone in the game is a dick, I played with a Chad earlier who completely ignored me talking on Wally talky to see if anyone can come to birch ridge for phone, then here he comes walking up with propeller when I was putting gas on boat near fuse house being a dick and refusing to hand it over escaping by himself. But he was such a cool person in lobby before game. Now I just wanna kill him.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, 49Stories said:

Theres no label that anyone in the game is a dick,

True. But Quick play is the wild west. Hence my comment about playing there. If you want to play with good players, make some like minded friends. That is honestly going to be the best bet.

2 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

True. But Quick play is the wild west. Hence my comment about playing there. If you want to play with good players, make some like minded friends. That is honestly going to be the best bet.

True, I'll drink to that

2 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

But what If I can't Make Friends or No one likes to Play Games?

Then I'm stuck in the wasteland of QP 

10 hours ago, Peter1970 said:

Just spent a game as Deborah running around trying to get the phone fuse when it turn out some fucking asshole was in the car with the fuse. This person was in the car for quite a long while trying to avoid Jason. So here am I trying to phone the cops and I have no fucking chance cause some prick is in the car with the fuse. I found out when the phone fuse appeared at an exit as this idiot got killed. I am at the opposite end of the map and the fuse house was at the other far end of the map.

Games are 20 mins long..

Surely if you can't find the fuse you got other ways of filling your time for 20 mins.   Cars, Boats, Surviving the 20 mins.     (Or Just die)

Besides, you don't even know if the person holding the Fuse was intentionally trying to screw people over.  Why is the player an 'idiot'.?

Best mindset is..  Don't bother even thinking about phoning for the cops unless you find the fuse yourself.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SmugDoka said:

Um that sounds like a personal problem.....

NO ,this is a terrible idea .What if there in a hurry to get in the car and Jason's is on said counsellor?

8 hours ago, 49Stories said:

True, I'll drink to that

Bottoms up. 

8 hours ago, SmugDoka said:

If you can't make friends, maybe it's time for a change in how you present yourself.. 

Life isn't fair. Though if you play on X-box you could answer "Looking for group" posts.

3 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Games are 20 mins long..

Surely if you can't find the fuse you got other ways of filling your time for 20 mins.   Cars, Boats, Surviving the 20 mins.     (Or Just die)

Besides, you don't even know if the person holding the Fuse was intentionally trying to screw people over.  Why is the player an 'idiot'.?

Best mindset is..  Don't bother even thinking about phoning for the cops unless you find the fuse yourself.

This is how I work in QP. I don't use resources/risk detection if I don't have the keys or the fuse, unless the others in QP are speaking and seem to be team players.

15 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Games are 20 mins long..

Other people were dealing with the cars. Yes, the person sitting in the car with the fuse was an idiot. Can you explain why it is not stupid to have the fuse while sitting in the car?? Staying alive in game is something to do as well as calling the cops. The fuse box had not even been trapped.

If you guys are interested, I created a thread not too long ago that talked about how the devs could rework several of the objectives.

In said thread, the 1st; fifth; and six ideas all touched on the police objective, and they also make the situation more tricky for counselors even after the police are called.

Yeah, good idea.

Can the console players just stop saying "Go private then" please? There is no way to invite people to a private game on steam if you do not add them outside of the game. And i am for sure not gonna add a shitload of people just to be able to play with a decent amount of different people. No way.

7 hours ago, Peter1970 said:

Other people were dealing with the cars. Yes, the person sitting in the car with the fuse was an idiot. Can you explain why it is not stupid to have the fuse while sitting in the car?? Staying alive in game is something to do as well as calling the cops. The fuse box had not even been trapped.

Well if hes sitting in a car that means the car is fixed and hes heading for an escape.   He may have found the fuse, maybe was looking for the fuse box. But ended up finding people fixing the car and just jumped in.  Sometimes shit just plays out like that.

I mean i wasn't really in the game so im not really sure how things played out.

But looking to fix the fuse box without a fuse and without communication isn't really the smartest thing either.

Maybe im wrong when i say this.  But i usually don't even think about the fuse box unless i found the fuse myself in QP.   Unless people are using mics.

I think keys and the fuse should be categorized as unique items and you should only be able to have 1 on your person at all times. This would alleviate a lot of issues with people sabotaging games by hiding the keys in unreachable places, or leaving with the items and leaving everyone else high and dry. 

I noticed there were way too many trolls out this weekend for my liking, and it was just too draining for me to enjoy. 

• Like 1

On 4/15/2018 at 9:06 PM, Risinggrave said:

Bottoms up. 

If you can't make friends, maybe it's time for a change in how you present yourself.. 

Life isn't fair. Though if you play on X-box you could answer "Looking for group" posts.

This is how I work in QP. I don't use resources/risk detection if I don't have the keys or the fuse, unless the others in QP are speaking and seem to be team players.

I don't play on XBOX

And By Can't Make friends, I meant that None of my friends play this game (Aside from the one from whose account that I used to play)

On 4/14/2018 at 9:50 PM, Peter1970 said:

There may be a solution, but I don't think this is it.

Suppose the fuse is on the other side of the lake from the phone house, and you want to jump in a car to jet over to fix it? 

Now you CAN'T??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

There may be a solution, but I don't think this is it.

Suppose the fuse is on the other side of the lake from the phone house, and you want to jump in a car to jet over to fix it? 

Now you CAN'T??

Exactly the point I came here to make.

4 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Well if hes sitting in a car that means the car is fixed and hes heading for an escape.   He may have found the fuse, maybe was looking for the fuse box. But ended up finding people fixing the car and just jumped in.  Sometimes shit just plays out like that.

I mean i wasn't really in the game so im not really sure how things played out.

But looking to fix the fuse box without a fuse and without communication isn't really the smartest thing either.

Maybe im wrong when i say this.  But i usually don't even think about the fuse box unless i found the fuse myself in QP.   Unless people are using mics.

yeah he prob hopped in not even thinking about it. But would have been nice if he dropped before getting in. other players could have headed to phone house while jason was chasing the car..