12 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

I don't play on XBOX

And By Can't Make friends, I meant that None of my friends play this game (Aside from the one from whose account that I used to play)

I can't help you as I don't know what other systems offer.  

Almost everybody I have on my buddy list is somebody I played a few rounds with and asked if I could add them or vice versa. There are also the forum guys who I met here. There are threads here that may help you find some people on PS4 and Steam. In short, there are a ton of good folks in play, it's just a matter of locating them. 

6 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

I can't help you as I don't know what other systems offer.  

Almost everybody I have on my buddy list is somebody I played a few rounds with and asked if I could add them or vice versa. There are also the forum guys who I met here. There are threads here that may help you find some people on PS4 and Steam. In short, there are a ton of good folks in play, it's just a matter of locating them. 

Okay, Thank you for the tips

On 4/16/2018 at 6:46 PM, Cokeyskunk said:

There may be a solution, but I don't think this is it.

Suppose the fuse is on the other side of the lake from the phone house, and you want to jump in a car to jet over to fix it? 

Now you CAN'T??

I very much doubt anyone would be in a car and think, Lets not bother escaping lets "waste time phoning the cops." I don't think your argument stands up. People in the car are trying to escape not fix the phone.

On 4/16/2018 at 2:10 PM, HuDawg said:

I mean i wasn't really in the game so im not really sure how things played out.

But looking to fix the fuse box without a fuse and without communication isn't really the smartest thing either.

Maybe im wrong when i say this.  But i usually don't even think about the fuse box unless i found the fuse myself in QP.   Unless people are using mics.

I was looking for the fuse, other people were dealing with the cars. I had already found where the fuse box was and it wasn't even trapped. The fuse is in a cabin near the fuse box. So I went looking for it but some dumb ass was in a car with the fuse and got his ass killed. There was by then to much distance between me and the fuse and also the fuse box. So it was fucked. Basic rule is, don't take the fuse if you aren't going to fix it. But best to at least pick it up and drop it so others can see where it is.

Nothing wrong with leaving with items! Is it wrong and a dick move? Yes!! But it makes for a good game once in s blue moon almost like someone in real life screwing his friends over!

6 hours ago, Peter1970 said:

The fuse is in a cabin near the fuse box. So I went looking for it but some dumb ass was in a car with the fuse and got his ass killed. There was by then to much distance between me and the fuse and also the fuse box. So it was fucked. Basic rule is, don't take the fuse if you aren't going to fix it. But best to at least pick it up and drop it so others can see where it is.

There is no basic rule..    And the fuse doesn't always just spawn near the fuse box.

Again, i was not in your game so i have no clue how it really played out.  But my rule is.  I don't even think about the fuse box unless if have the fuse.

You, seem to want to do the opposite.    So thats on you really.

6 hours ago, Peter1970 said:

I very much doubt anyone would be in a car and think, Lets not bother escaping lets "waste time phoning the cops." I don't think your argument stands up. People in the car are trying to escape not fix the phone.

Disagree. I do it all the time.

Especially if I'm farming for CP -- which I REALLY need right now because I'm only level 38, as I don't get to play very often -- and I main Deborah, so repair is my thing.

I fix a car, I get CP.

I install a fuse, I get CP.

I call the cops, I get CP.

Again, I -- along with many I play with -- do this often.

Another reason to do so is, if you're playing nobly -- whether playing with friends or QP -- while you MAY have fixed the two-seater and have a buddy in the passenger seat, if there are FIVE counselors remaining, and you HAVE the fuse and you KNOW where the phone box is -- AND you're a repairer,  you SHOULD stop and repair the phone. Helping others and collecting more CP is not a bad thing.

I think that argument stands up quite nicely, thankyaverramuch. ;)

. . . and don't multi-post. :D

The option of boarding the car should be blocked until someone for example fuses the phone or keys to the second car.
As an off topic I write, what I mentioned earlier - Tommy Jarvis should also no have the option of car escape blocked until there are other players on the map. Tommy is there to help other players, and not to place other players in the car or motorboat.

18 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Another reason to do so is, if you're playing nobly -- whether playing with friends or QP -- while you MAY have fixed the two-seater and have a buddy in the passenger seat, if there are FIVE counselors remaining, and you HAVE the fuse and you KNOW where the phone box is -- AND you're a repairer,  you SHOULD stop and repair the phone. Helping others and collecting more CP is not a bad thing.

I think that argument stands up quite nicely, thankyaverramuch. ;)

. . . and don't multi-post. :D

I've never known of anyone who is in the car stopping to fix the phone. You'd get caught too easy by Jason. I'm level 107 (as far as I recall, on xbox) and I'm now needing to play on PC and I'm at level 29. I'm not likely to risk loosing 200 xp to stop and fix the phone. You'd also most likely just get left behind by the driver in a public match which is what I mostly play.

On 4/15/2018 at 4:50 AM, Peter1970 said:

Just spent a game as Deborah running around trying to get the phone fuse when it turn out some fucking asshole was in the car with the fuse. This person was in the car for quite a long while trying to avoid Jason. So here am I trying to phone the cops and I have no fucking chance cause some prick is in the car with the fuse. I found out when the phone fuse appeared at an exit as this idiot got killed. I am at the opposite end of the map and the fuse house was at the other far end of the map.

So there needs to be a change made so that no one can enter the car or the boat with the phone fuse. This is so obvious why has it not been the case since launch?

On 4/15/2018 at 4:50 AM, Peter1970 said:

Just spent a game as Deborah running around trying to get the phone fuse when it turn out some fucking asshole was in the car with the fuse. This person was in the car for quite a long while trying to avoid Jason. So here am I trying to phone the cops and I have no fucking chance cause some prick is in the car with the fuse. I found out when the phone fuse appeared at an exit as this idiot got killed. I am at the opposite end of the map and the fuse house was at the other far end of the map.

So there needs to be a change made so that no one can enter the car or the boat with the phone fuse. This is so obvious why has it not been the case since launch?

Well, make it so if a player gets into a car, s/he automatically drops the fuse/gas tank/battery/propeller/extra car keys. Simple and easy made. 

• Like 1