ns7979

Legendary Perks are coming! Are Epic perks now useless?

So they announced a new perk system and legendary perks, which is awesome.

But I'm curious... where does that leave those of us that spent 150+ levels worth of CP getting all the epic perks we need to have a fighting chance of surviving 20 minutes against a supernatural mass murder?

Are they now basically worthless and replaced by legendary perks? Are we all forced to redo the tedious grind of farming CP in order to get legendary perks or be underpowered with the new balancing changes that will more than likely come once most people have legendary perks and everyone starts to complain about Jason being a pinata more than he already is? 

Are most of you saving up your CP for the update, or still rolling epic perks hoping they will be upgraded when the update comes?

2 minutes ago, ns7979 said:

Are most of you saving up your CP for the update, or still rolling epic perks hoping they will be upgraded when the update comes?

I have 135.000 CP right now lol.

2 minutes ago, ns7979 said:

Are they now basically worthless and replaced by legendary perks?

I don't think they would be worthless. Epic Perks are still great, but the legendary perks would be even better. All in all, Epic perks won't be useless, but the legendary Perks are going to be the spotlight of the perk tiers.

As I understand it, the only difference between Epic and Legendary is that Legendary perks have an additional benefit. The core benefit of the perk won't change. Swift Attacker won't become even more swift when you get the Legendary version, and Medic won't give you three heals per medspray. My guess is one of the meta perks will get a Legendary version with a really good benefit that makes it twice as good, and that will become the most sought-after perk.

With all this said, you'd be a fool to roll for perks until the update hits.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

As I understand it, the only difference between Epic and Legendary is that Legendary perks have an additional benefit. The core benefit of the perk won't change. Swift Attacker won't become even more swift when you get the Legendary version, and Medic won't give you three heals per medspray. My guess is one of the meta perks will get a Legendary version with a really good benefit that makes it twice as good, and that will become the most sought-after perk.

With all this said, you'd be a fool to roll for perks until the update hits.

Whelp, time to farm 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, ns7979 said:

So they announced a new perk system and legendary perks, which is awesome.

But I'm curious... where does that leave those of us that spent 150+ levels worth of CP getting all the epic perks we need to have a fighting chance of surviving 20 minutes against a supernatural mass murder?

Are they now basically worthless and replaced by legendary perks? Are we all forced to redo the tedious grind of farming CP in order to get legendary perks or be underpowered with the new balancing changes that will more than likely come once most people have legendary perks and everyone starts to complain about Jason being a pinata more than he already is? 

All perks are useless if you play as chad, he needs none

flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg

Just now, anon said:

All perks are useless if you play as chad, he needs none

flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg

OOF

Just now, Qcici said:

OOF

GET OFF MY BOARD NORMIE REEEEEEEEE I BET YOU ONLY KNOW CHAD THUNDERCOCK FROM PEWDIEPEWS THUMBNAILS

1 minute ago, anon said:

GET OFF MY BOARD NORMIE REEEEEEEEE I BET YOU ONLY KNOW CHAD THUNDERCOCK FROM PEWDIEPEWS THUMBNAILS

NANNIIIIIIII

1 minute ago, Qcici said:

NANNIIIIIIII

NANI??? YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT STOP STEALING OUR MEMES AND REPOSTING IT ON YOUR NORMIE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS

Just now, anon said:

NANI??? YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT STOP STEALING OUR MEMES AND REPOSTING IT ON YOUR NORMIE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS

OHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU'VE EXPOSED ME! HOW DID YOU KNOOOW????!

2 minutes ago, Qcici said:

OHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU'VE EXPOSED ME! HOW DID YOU KNOOOW????!

>:( my pp sensed it

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, ns7979 said:

Legendary perks are just the same epic perk w/ a small additional buff to something else that may OR may not even be useful in the current meta game. I wouldn't even sweat the Legendary perks. The same things that are meta will continue to be meta until a substantive change is made in the system. Your old stuff isn't suddenly going to become obsolete.

1 minute ago, Redcat345 said:

I love the Chad meme, so hilarious. 

ikr