Sign in to follow this  

If you die as a counselor without a walkie, you don't start out with one as Tommy. Which in of itself isn't all that bad, but then you can't pick up a walkie as Tommy in game.

How has this not been fixed yet? It's been almost a year since launch.

Not sure what platform you’re on but yeah this still happens on PS4 as well, it’s really annoying when you spawn in as Tommy and can’t communicate with others.

I doubt reinstalling is gonna fix anything.

PS4. I'm not wasting my time reinstalling this game unless someone that knows something about this @ShiftySamurai says this is an actual fix for this issue.

I've never heard of this problem before... 

I've died as a counselor with high fear and when came back as Tommy my items and mini map were blacked out for that game.. Real pain in the ass..

24 minutes ago, Truth said:

I've never heard of this problem before... 

I'm surprised. It's been this way since launch on PS4.

6 minutes ago, malloymk said:

I'm surprised. It's been this way since launch on PS4.

I've never noticed this either but then again I don't know if I've ever been killed before picking up a walkie. I always thought that if you died with or without one you always came with one as Tommy just like you would come with a map regardless if you found one as a counselor.

1 minute ago, hu_soldier13 said:

I've never noticed this either but then again I don't know if I've ever been killed before picking up a walkie. I always thought that if you died with or without one you always came with one as Tommy just like you would come with a map regardless if you found one as a counselor.

You're supposed to come back with a walkie (like the map) but you don't. But the really shitty thing is the game thinks you have a walkie so you can't actually even grab one from the drawers.

It's annoying as the Tommy or as the counselor wishing he could communicate with Tommy if they're on opposite sides of the map.