Sign in to follow this  
TinTin_57

Everyone dead but having to sit out the match

Since yesterday there have been a few occasions where everyone is dead or escaped, there’s no one to spectate, but the match continues until the timer runs out. Really frustrating. Anyone else seeing this?

18 minutes ago, TinTin_57 said:

Since yesterday there have been a few occasions where everyone is dead or escaped, there’s no one to spectate, but the match continues until the timer runs out. Really frustrating. Anyone else seeing this?

Yeah I have seen this quite a few times 

I've had this happen to me twice when playing as Jason. In both cases, it was due to a glitch where I would perform the kill on a player, thus getting the points for the kill, but the player somehow was still alive and got away, it's really weird. 

• Like 1

Yes, this is one of the many things I hope will be an issue of the past when the new engine is implemented.

I was in a match and Jason managed to kill 10/8 really weird 

2 hours ago, Lyric said:

I was in a match and Jason managed to kill 10/8 really weird 

This happened prior to the recent patch to me as well. I managed to kill 10/8 bots. Hasn't happened to me since.

The reason why it can happen is because if Jason grabs someone and kills them but the game glitches out and doesn't let him kill them, it can occur if they escape.

8 hours ago, JasonLives86 said:

I've had this happen to me twice when playing as Jason. In both cases, it was due to a glitch where I would perform the kill on a player, thus getting the points for the kill, but the player somehow was still alive and got away, it's really weird. 

Yeah killing someone twice in a match is still going on a lot

6 hours ago, Flyin_J said:

This happened prior to the recent patch to me as well. I managed to kill 10/8 bots. Hasn't happened to me since.

Well that is news. I always thought it was because the selected Tommy player quit. But happening in offline is a totally different thing of course. Do you have footage of it?

Yesterday, whilst I was spectating I saw the last counsellor get grabbed for the second time, cue death sounds and then continued to run away. Eventually he was caught and it registered something like 7/6 deaths for jason. 

So if you manage to glitch out of the death and survive do you get the points for making it out??

11 hours ago, Tommy86 said:

Well that is news. I always thought it was because the selected Tommy player quit. But happening in offline is a totally different thing of course. Do you have footage of it?

I am assuming it was bots since it's been so long since I've played QP. I did have a screenshot of it but I deleted it since it was so long ago.