I personally think that he won't make it as a playable character, but in the event that he would be a playable character, these would be the stats I would give him:

Stamina - INFINITE/10

Speed - 1/10

Stealth - 1/10

Strength - 1/10

Luck - 1/10

Repair - 1/10

Composure - 1/10

Mark won't take any damage from running over bear traps in his wheel chair, but he will trip over the bear trap and go in a Crawl state. He has infinite stamina because.. He's in a fucking wheel chair. Overall, this ain't happenin'.

Oh boy. Here we go. Just when we thought it was well established that Mark isn't going to be a MP counselor, someone goes and bring him up again as if he probably would be.

6 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

It wasn't. The OP just likes to discuss the most unlikely characters to add to the game.  

As for Mark's stats....

His speed should be 1 because the uneven ground will defeat his wheelchair. 

His stealth should be 1 because it's hard to be sneaky in a wheelchair.

His stamina should be 1 because it's a lot easier to walk and run on big legs than pushing yourself with small arms in a wheelchair. 

His strength should be 1 because all the leverage he'd have from being able to effectively reposition himself with his legs would be gone due to him being in a wheelchair. 

His composure should be 1 because he's completely vulnerable being in a wheelchair. 

His repair could be high because I would imagine he's gotten good with his hands over time, but I'll give him a 3 because it would be very difficult for him to reach the battery being in a wheelchair. 

And his luck should be 1. 

Nnnnnnn :lol: I hate you so much

Regardless of whether or not Mark ends up in the game, he is certainly not confirmed at this point. Anyone that claims otherwise is simply being, at best, obtuse.

14 minutes ago, RKSDooM said:

Anyone that claims otherwise is simply being, at best, obtuse.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

His stamina should be 1 because it's a lot easier to walk and run on big legs than pushing yourself with small arms in a wheelchair.

New feature: Dynamic speed and stamina: High speed and great stamina when traveling downhill, poor speed and stamina when traveling uphill, median stamina and speed on flat ground. It would represent using gravity to go faster in a wheelchair downhill and fighting against gravity to push the wheelchair uphill.

• Like 1

The ultimate troll counselor. There would be nothing better than a drive-by shotgun in a wheelchair.
Make it happen or I quit the game.

PS: Must have (minimum) 6 Luck.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, jameson87 said:

This is  what I would think as well. How in the hell would he work as a playable character in MP? He would be Jason's first victim every time.

Maybe he could die in the Start of the Game Instead of Rob? 

Awe man. I thought the Mark from the NES Friday the 13th game was being added. 

To see 7 mark counsellors riding in a circle around Jason outside packanack Lodge could be a new way to troll jason as he wouldn't be able to teabag. 

27 minutes ago, kohagan said:

To see 7 mark counsellors riding in a circle around Jason outside packanack Lodge could be a new way to troll jason as he wouldn't be able to teabag. 

The trolls would have a field day with mark lmao

On 4/14/2018 at 7:24 AM, Armani? said:

With the possibly that he's the next counselor, I thought it would be fun to predict his stats.

Stamina - 10

Stealth - 8

Composure - 6

Strength - 5

Repair - 3

Speed - 2

Luck - 1

These are my predictions

friday-2.gif

To fix the whole “But he’s in a wheel Chair” issue is by just giving us a non-handicapped, version of Mark. I know it’s not the same but it’s better than nothing. Well, their excuse could be he can only walk for gameplay purposes. 

On 4/14/2018 at 6:27 PM, TiffanyxAJ said:

He'll probably just be in SP Challenges.

I have nothing against Mark, but if he isn't the next male counselor that makes it much more likely for a specific character from Part 5 this summer... :)

I'm not sure why people assume he'll be a playable character. I'm fully expecting him to just be a target in the SP challenges.

Have him be able to spawn in for one dead player if they choose to accept. That way he can have reduced stats and literally be there for Jason to kill while you roll around lmao. 

Kinda like how'd I like Chili implemented in the game too hahaha

5 hours ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

To fix the whole “But he’s in a wheel Chair” issue is by just giving us a non-handicapped, version of Mark. I know it’s not the same but it’s better than nothing. Well, their excuse could be he can only walk for gameplay purposes. 

"He's human, so he can use his legs!"

5 hours ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

Just now, Flyin_J said:

"He's human, so he can use his legs!"

The lazy way would be Mark before his motorcycle accident then. 

On 4/14/2018 at 4:20 PM, jameson87 said:

He would be Jason's first victim every time.

No I'd leave him for last, have some fun pushing him out into the lake, or into the bathroom. The best part will be watching him not be able to drive the car, or even get in and out of it on his own.

4 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

No I'd leave him for last, have some fun pushing him out into the lake, or into the bathroom. The best part will be watching him not be able to drive the car, or even get in and out of it on his own.

Lmao! That is great. Like a cat torturing a mouse.

5 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Lmao! That is great. Like a cat torturing a mouse.

It'll be great when you catch him trying to fix the boat. He'll Juke you on the dock, but 1 wheel will fall off the edge. He'll go ass over tea kettle into the lake and drown in 3 feet of water.

He'll also never be able to loop you through the Higgins house or Packanack lodge because he won't be able to get up the stairs.

32 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

The lazy way would be Mark before his motorcycle accident then. 

I wouldn’t mind if they did that. 

5 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

It'll be great when you catch him trying to fix the boat. He'll Juke you on the dock, but 1 wheel will fall off the edge. He'll go ass over tea kettle into the lake and drown in 3 feet of water.

He'll also never be able to loop you through the Higgins house or Packanack lodge because he won't be able to get up the stairs.

tenor.gif?itemid=4347451

If he were playable, how would he ever use hiding spots? Jason is gonna know he's under the bed or in the tent, because there will be a wheelchair sitting in front of it?

And when Jason's trap catches his wheel, is someone gonna come and take it off for him?