Hey guys, sorry if there is a thread already about this but who do you guys think is the next new upcoming counsellor after Victoria?

For a female I would personally like to see Trish Jarvis (Tommy’s older sister) but since it was announced two days ago that another female counsellor ( Victoria Sterling ) is coming to the game, I think it will most likely be a male counsellor.

for a male I know that a lot of people want Mark ( the counsellor in the wheelchair ), I would love to see mark but I can only see him being in the Single Player challenges unless they form something great that will make him work in multiplayer.

What do you guys think? 

1 minute ago, bewareofbears said:

Demon. ;)

He would be good for a new male counsellor 

1 minute ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

Hey guys, sorry if there is a thread already about this but who do you guys think is the next new upcoming counsellor? 

For a female I would personally like to see Trish Jarvis (Tommy’s older sister) but since it was announced two days ago that another female counsellor ( Victoria Sterling ) is coming to the game, I think it will most likely be a male counsellor.

for a male I know that a lot of people want Mark ( the counsellor in the wheelchair ), I would love to see mark but I can only see him being in the Single Player challenges unless they form something great that will make him work in multiplayer.

What do you guys think? 

Personally, I want to see Eva!

Nothing is better than brushing your hair against Jason's face while he's chasing you! The problem with Eva though is that she has long hair, which is hard to make the proper physics for.

Maybe they could add this small invisible barrier near her head that doesn't effect Jason's grabs and just her Hair Physics (idk how hair physics works, i'm not a game designer lol.)

Just now, FinalBoy said:

I'd be down for Trish, Vera or Eva personally.

YES, EVA IS MY BABY GIRL

• Like 1

As per the leak, the next counselor after Melissa should be Mark

mark.jpg.11e22ee2c6e4d66e32abd7e227b7e7f

Don't know about the female.

5 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Demon. ;)

I thought you wanted interesting characters.......his stats are already in the game with Fox and Adam

1 minute ago, Qcici said:

YES, EVA IS MY BABY GIRL

She's gorgeous. Not sure if I see them adding her before Trish though.

2 minutes ago, Qcici said:

Personally, I want to see Eva!

Nothing is better than brushing your hair against Jason's face while he's chasing you! The problem with Eva though is that she has long hair, which is hard to make the proper physics for.

Maybe they could add this small invisible barrier near her head that doesn't effect Jason's grabs and just her Hair Physics (idk how hair physics works, i'm not a game designer lol.)

Omg I totally forgot about Eva! I would love her to be in the game it be a great way for the creators to practise with making longer hair for female counsellors.

4 minutes ago, Armani? said:

As per the leak, the next counselor after Melissa should be Mark

I think Mark would be an NPC in Single player mode. Adding Mark would add a whole bunch of mechanics to the game, he can't do things like Climb Through Windows. And if he was available to play as, he'd probably be out his wheelchair...

2 minutes ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

Omg I totally forgot about Eva! I would love her to be in the game it be a great way for the creators to practise with making longer hair for female counsellors.

YES! They could even give Jenny her original concept art hair! or Adam's original hair!

Just now, Qcici said:

I think Mark would be an NPC in Single player mode. Adding Mark would add a whole bunch of mechanics to the game, he can't do things like Climb Through Windows. And if he was available to play as, he'd probably be out his wheelchair...

Keep in mind, they are updating a new engine too. 

Just now, Armani? said:

Keep in mind, they are updating a new engine too. 

Tru Tru

Trish, vera, Mark and Eva.

7 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Demon. ;)

Thats a good choice. :P

• Like 1

Just now, bewareofbears said:

@Armani?

Demon could spawn from an outhouse returning from outer space.

His stats are still basically Adam and Fox with slightly less composure.

Nostalgic, but not seeing how he's a good addition to the game with as many counselors as it is now. He doesn't bring anything game changing.

Just now, Armani? said:

His stats are still basically Adam and Fox with slightly less composure.

Nostalgic, but not seeing how he's a good addition to the game with as many counselors as it is now. He doesn't bring anything game changing.

An intergalactic shitbox isn’t game-changing enough? It’s a perfect compliment to anything Jason X related.

1 minute ago, bewareofbears said:

An intergalactic shitbox isn’t game-changing enough? It’s a perfect compliment to anything Jason X related.

XDDD

2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

If you say so lol

gGggIFo.gif

15 minutes ago, Qcici said:

YES! They could even give Jenny her original concept art hair! or Adam's original hair!

Omg I really hope they do! 

I think we still need the boy next door. I just can't remember if there was one in F13.

1 minute ago, Gummybish said:

I think we still need the boy next door. I just can't remember if there was one in F13.

That guy who was with Tina in Part 7?

1 minute ago, Gummybish said:

There's many of them

Sadly, the forum doesn't appear to really care for them.

The trope flopped in two polls on here. 

I want to see Megan Garris and Trish Jarvis.

Just now, BigJay said:

I want to see Megan Garris and Trish Jarvis.

Megan and Trish are Final Girls. Jenny already has the Final Girl trope. Maybe they could give Jenny a skin option for Megan and Trish for my DLC Idea (I think you saw it before)

If we can get some traction going for Eva the way we were able to with the mean girl, maybe they'll actually consider putting her in.