So I have just finished a few matches and twice this happened, in QP.

I join my friends invite but the game has started so I watch and notice two players (Vanessa and Tiffany) ferrying items to a cabin. One drops the gas as the other sets up a trap by a window inside the 1 exit cabin. They run around again and drop another gas and lay another trap by the only other window. Then Jason shows up and I think oh they're toast but he's working with them. He lays traps too.

Anyway so they bring the propeller and the fuse and then turn on their mics and tell other players that they are low level so need help, one Deb makes her way over and just as she arrives Jason morphs in and kills her, they repeated this on 3 other players, all but the Deb player quit. I warned my friend so she just ran around earning XP. The next game they try the same but I got the fuse in and a few escaped but they were on their mics telling other players to come repair the car and Jason let them escape again.

None of the three were Jason while I was in the lobby again but I thought that was trolling to the max, they were laughing at people getting caught out too and shouting that players were 'shit' and well you know how it goes.

I know we are getting salt mines for quitters but I wish there was a system to stop this. It's actually got the potential to ruin the game, people will get fed up of Jason teamers but yeah wanted to post this because I thought it was pretty extreme.

I completely agree man, something should be done about this stuff. My only suggestion is a ban system.

People have been doing this since the game released, so idk if I would go so far as to say it's going to ruin the game, but it's annoying as hell when it happens for sure. It's pretty much impossible to stop though without having the devs review tons of game recordings which isn't going to happen.

The best deterrents are players that don't do it working together and communicating. If you run into them again in the same sit-down session, or remember them later and warn the lobby before the game begins and either they will leave or half the lobby will. No one wants to put up with that crap. 

You're just going to have to join a group of good sport players, and organize meet-ups like it's a frickin' job. That's the only way to avoid this stuff. You could also quit, and when the salt mines happen, suicide and quit.

I enjoy the Jason teamers lobbies.

It makes escaping or surviving that much more gratifying or if I'm the one to get the car, running them over while laughing.

• Like 3

I play it right back at them. I enjoy playing and generally do not talk much over the mic. However, it's not to hard turning it them, "crap talking" wise, which throws there game off in some cases. Other than that, I get back at them back surviving and throwing it in they're fact for the satisfaction lol.

The only realistic fix for Jason teaming in QP would be disabling the ability to queue with parties, disabling the ability to search for QP matches if you are in a party chat (for console players) and disabling in-game chat for QP which defeats the purpose of both communication and the walkie item. I say 'realistic fix' because this would effectively shut it down for the most part and a ban system isn't going to work since so many people do it.

On 4/14/2018 at 12:20 PM, SirMang said:

if I'm the one to get the car, running them over while laughing.

This.

If you see what they're up to then turn the table. It's like a whole other game in itself. Or just leave that lobby.

QP is like the wild wild west. It's good go know how to work with players, without them, and be rotten. 

Since Jasons who rely on this usually aren't very good I just juke for ages while saying "wow. you two are so pathetic you're cheating and its still taking you eight minutes to catch me! That's hilarious!" Half the time they will rage quit. 

If the Jason needs help that badly they probably aren't that good and have to rely on heavy tunneling to catch an experienced player. If you can turn the lobby on them, they are screwed and will most likely quit. The teamers feast on the solo quick players. Vs groups with more numbers they are easily dealt with.  As @SirMang suggested, get the car and wipe 'em out if possible. I had a teamer run me over this weekend. Joke was on them as I intentionally ran into the car over letting a shit Jason get the kill with probably an asphyxiation or head punch. 

5 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

If the Jason needs help that badly they probably aren't that good and have to rely on heavy tunneling to catch an experienced player. If you can turn the lobby on them, they are screwed and will most likely quit. The teamers feast on the solo quick players. Vs groups with more numbers they are easily dealt with.  As @SirMang suggested, get the car and wipe 'em out if possible. I had a teamer run me over this weekend. Joke was on them as I intentionally ran into the car over letting a shit Jason get the kill with probably an asphyxiation or head punch. 

Plus, 2.3x the betrayal points.

15 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Plus, 2.3x the betrayal points.

True, but I'm like Whose Line Is It Anyways with the points myself.