1 hour ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

It’s easy to counter it. Bait them out by grabbing, then they’ll try to punish you, just strafe out of the way and then grab again. It takes practice but it’s easy when you get it. You can also use throwing knifes, or just slash if you’re using a plus weapon damage Jason. 

Try that with a walking Jason, as a runner one is already hard so imagine as a walker, then if you by some reason get to evade a Swift Attack Chad, you better prepare yourself for the knife (or some other counselor, but no one is stupid enough to grab someone when there's more people around)

6 minutes ago, Shaild said:

Try that with a walking Jason, as a runner one is already hard so imagine as a walker, then if you by some reason get to evade a Swift Attack Chad, you better prepare yourself for the knife (or some other counselor, but no one is stupid enough to grab someone when there's more people around)

That’s why J4, is the best in this situation or J5, because the extra knifes. 

25 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

Nerves of Steel keeps the mini-map period.  Even if you only have a poor one, its useful because you will still always have the mini-map.

Not sure what to tell you, but mine disappeared on several different counselors.

12 minutes ago, Grape said:

Not sure what to tell you, but mine disappeared on several different counselors.

You should be keeping it, I don't know whats going on with your game if that's true.  I've had a uncommon and common NoS for the longest time before I got an epic, and played with Chad and Vanessa with no issues keeping the mini-map.

If you play on 2 PCs or user profiles you may have a issues.  I've noticed this when I sold my old medic when I got a better one on one PC, but then played on another.  Since the config files on that PC are referencing the older perk that is no longer in my inventory, I didn't get the double spray despite it showing equip on my counselor.  Simple fix is to just reassign the perks.

30 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

You should be keeping it, I don't know whats going on with your game if that's true.  I've had a uncommon and common NoS for the longest time before I got an epic, and played with Chad and Vanessa with no issues keeping the mini-map.

If you play on 2 PCs or user profiles you may have a issues.  I've noticed this when I sold my old medic when I got a better one on one PC, but then played on another.  Since the config files on that PC are referencing the older perk that is no longer in my inventory, I didn't get the double spray despite it showing equip on my counselor.  Simple fix is to just reassign the perks.

I am one Xbox, not sure what the issue is.

Hopefully I will role a new one when the update hits.

Hmm, I dont have swift attacker what does that perk do?

14 minutes ago, Lyric said:

And apparently you don't have google either, lol

On 4/15/2018 at 9:32 AM, GeneiJin said:

Well, actually there is enough time to block even with Swift Perk on reaction.  The Jasons I play with and I can all react to it (anyone whom played fight games for years should have the reactions).  I agree that mindgames are very important, especially against experienced Jasons.

My reaction times are why a lot of counselors rarely get in hits against me even when mindgaming. Bless fighting games for the reaction times they gave me.

On topic, Sucker Punch fails too often to be a static perk choice. Swift Attacker and Medic do their job 100% of the time, making them arguably the best two perks. Sucker Punch even at 25% is a gimmick perk. Thick Skinned is great, but only useful if you pair it with the Epic versions of Medic and Hypochondriac, both if which cannot have penalties on them, in which case you can actually heal back the extra HP Thick Skinned gives you.

• Like 1

Um, wow ok sorry for wanting to ask the community 

37 minutes ago, Lyric said:

Swift Attacker - Increase your Melee Attack speed with all weapons. Pro: Attack Speed Increased; Con: Attack Damage Decreased.

For future reference:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/7002-full-perk-list/

22 minutes ago, ns7979 said:

And apparently you don't have google either, lol

@ns7979 - this is totally unhelpful. Please don't belittle others for asking a question. Gracias.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Swift Attacker - Increase your Melee Attack speed with all weapons. Pro: Attack Speed Increased; Con: Attack Damage Decreased.

For future reference:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/7002-full-perk-list/

@ns7979 - this is totally unhelpful. Please don't belittle others for asking a question. Gracias.

Thank you for the refrence!!!

• Like 1

A.J - Marathon, Nerves of Steel, Low Profile

Adam - Sucker Punch, Medic, Thick Skin

Deb- Night Owl, My Dads A Cop, Nerves of steel

Those are the three I mostly use with there perks