Sign in to follow this  
AldermachXI

New SP (probably) Info (***Possible Spoilers***)

Maybe he was the one that voiced young Tommy Jarvis on the first few Jarvis tapes

5 minutes ago, hu_soldier13 said:

Maybe he was the one that voiced young Tommy Jarvis on the first few Jarvis tapes

I think you are right, although it would be cool to see young tommy in the challenges...maybe followed by trish?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

I think you are right, although it would be cool to see young tommy in the challenges...maybe followed by trish?

I agree it would be pretty cool to see although it seems very unlikely.

The single player challenges revolve around Jason killing counselors and since Tommy and Trish killed Jason (albeit temporarily) it would seem a little strange, not to mention I don't think the developers would introduce a mode where Jason could kill a child whatsoever. Now If there was ever a counselor single player challenge mode I could see something like that implemented, maybe reenacting the final fight through the films with their respective characters.

3 minutes ago, hu_soldier13 said:

I agree it would be pretty cool to see although it seems very unlikely.

The single player challenges revolve around Jason killing counselors and since Tommy and Trish killed Jason (albeit temporarily) it would seem a little strange, not to mention I don't think the developers would introduce a mode where Jason could kill a child whatsoever. Now If there was ever a counselor single player challenge mode I could see something like that implemented, maybe reenacting the final fight through the films with their respective characters.

Yeah reenacting them would be really cool!

Oops...didn't even consider the tapes. I've only listened to a few of the Pamela tapes.