Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AldermachXI

New SP (probably) Info (***Possible Spoilers***)

Recommended Posts

Maybe he was the one that voiced young Tommy Jarvis on the first few Jarvis tapes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, hu_soldier13 said:

Maybe he was the one that voiced young Tommy Jarvis on the first few Jarvis tapes

I think you are right, although it would be cool to see young tommy in the challenges...maybe followed by trish?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

I think you are right, although it would be cool to see young tommy in the challenges...maybe followed by trish?

I agree it would be pretty cool to see although it seems very unlikely.

The single player challenges revolve around Jason killing counselors and since Tommy and Trish killed Jason (albeit temporarily) it would seem a little strange, not to mention I don't think the developers would introduce a mode where Jason could kill a child whatsoever. Now If there was ever a counselor single player challenge mode I could see something like that implemented, maybe reenacting the final fight through the films with their respective characters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hu_soldier13 said:

I agree it would be pretty cool to see although it seems very unlikely.

The single player challenges revolve around Jason killing counselors and since Tommy and Trish killed Jason (albeit temporarily) it would seem a little strange, not to mention I don't think the developers would introduce a mode where Jason could kill a child whatsoever. Now If there was ever a counselor single player challenge mode I could see something like that implemented, maybe reenacting the final fight through the films with their respective characters.

Yeah reenacting them would be really cool!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oops...didn't even consider the tapes. I've only listened to a few of the Pamela tapes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×