17 hours ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Good luck next time...

"There’s not going to be a next time you fucking dumb cocksucker! They found what was under the car. Now our friend has got security up the ass, and the heat is gonna come hard on my partners and me. You blew it you fucking little monkey! I told you a long time ago not to fuck me!" :angry:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, J.J. said:

There’s not going to be a next time you fucking dumb cocksucker! They found what was under the car. Now our friend has got security up the ass, and the heat is gonna come hard on my partners and me. You blew it you fucking little monkey! I told you a long time ago not to fuck me! :angry:

@Kodiak

58 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

@CPLhicks31 Not a fan of Scarface I see. 

I can dig it. Overrated PoS film in my opinion, too. 

Agreed. I think its mostly style and bravado over any real substance. Even if I loved the film I wouldn't care to read that quote over and over again.

• Like 1

Only losers hate Scarface and tattle to the moderators. :lol:

Sometimes i'll leave traps by unlocked doors just for the shits n giggles. If i have a petrol can/battery/fuse/key, i'll drop them to attract counselors to come in and then get caught in the trap. Then i crouch/flashlight repeatedly at them while they do so. It's hilarious

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ocular_Pat-down said:

Sometimes i'll leave traps by unlocked doors just for the shits n giggles. If i have a petrol can/battery/fuse/key, i'll drop them to attract counselors to come in and then get caught in the trap. Then i crouch/flashlight repeatedly at them while they do so. It's hilarious

On 4/14/2018 at 11:00 PM, J.J. said:

I do not “simply die while playing the game” I die when someone sets me up!!! :angry:

It must be harsh being setup all the time m8 o.o

7 minutes ago, HateMe said:

It must be harsh being setup all the time m8 o.o

Bitches are jealous and want what they can’t be. I’m used to it.

3 hours ago, J.J. said:

Only losers hate Scarface and tattle to the moderators. :lol:

First off, it'd be better to mention it's a quote in your post and not use it to subtly insult someone. Secondly, we see your comments anyway even if someone doesn't publicly tag us.

Usually when I drop keys it's because I think someone else would do a better job of driving.  Or I know I'm going to vacate the premises and I don't want to sabotage other players by taking the keys far away from the car.  Or I figure the car's too well guarded and I need extra space in my inventory.

But you're right, it sounds like this person wanted to kill you with the keys.  That's just rude.