J.J.

Just give us what’s done already! >.<

I’m aware not everything in the patch is finished but why not just give us what’s done now and send the rest later? Surely simply changing Part 5 Jason’s coveralls colour is done. Victoria is done and weapon swapping is all confirmed done so what’s the delay? :angry:

9 minutes ago, J.J. said:

I’m aware not everything in the patch is finished but why not just give us what’s done now and send the rest later? Surely simply changing Part 5 Jason’s coveralls colour is done. Victoria is done and weapon swapping is all confirmed done so what’s the delay? :angry:

Omg, I’m so fed up with this like oh my goodness they need to release it all ready like jeez. Lolz all seriousness though, just be patient I know it’s such a cliche reply but I don’t know what to say anymore. I totally know how you feel and I want the update really badly, but getting it rushed isn’t the way to go. Also what do you think about my new profile pic? You like it? I want an honest opinion.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

Omg, I’m so fed up with this like oh my goodness they need to release it all ready like jeez. Lolz all seriousness though, just be patient I know it’s such a cliche reply but I don’t know what to say anymore. I totally know how you feel and I want the update really badly, but getting it rushed isn’t the way to go. Also what do you think about my new profile pic? You like it? I want an honest opinion.  

Patience? I hate the word, as much as I hate hell, all Montagues and thee! :angry:

16 minutes ago, J.J. said:

They probably are making sure everything is working, i don't want the devs to release a broken patch.

• Like 1

Just now, J.J. said:

Patience? I hate the word, as much as I hate hell, all Montagues and thee! :angry:

You forgot to say your opinion on my new profile pic. 

• Like 1

Just now, Freddie Mercury said:

They probably are making sure everything is working, i don't want the devs to release a broken patch.

Well they released a broken game....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Yep, I agree. And you look fabulous, in your profile picture. 

Just now, J.J. said:

raw

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, J.J. said:

Because they are updating the entire engine and all of the new stuff is built into to THAT engine. Anything worth having typically takes it's time, so be glad they are going to release what they are and appreciate the fact that they aren't rushing their way through things 😊 

tenor.gif?itemid=4582048

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, J.J. said:

Do you want a game that is further broken because they caved into the demands of the impatient????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

Do you want a game that is further broken because they caved into the demands of the impatient????

YES!!

Just going to have to wait until it's ready.