Jump to content
TheHansonGoons

How was your April 13th Experience?

Recommended Posts

Pretty crappy, to be honest. My luck is horrible. Double the XP tends to also bring double the quitters. Both Friday and Saturday I could rarely finish games, mostly host quits, or half a room would quit at the game’s start. Had a lot of fun when I could finish games though. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Over all a pretty good F13 weekend, played Friday night and all day Saturday, Sunday was Family day, had some very entertaining matches with some “good, bad and the ugly “ players.

very few rage quitters, but quite a few host quits.

only complaint was I never ran into a Jarvis or Pamela tape in every match played and out of over 60 + matches only heard on one being found on the map.

definetly excited for the update hope it’s “soon”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm ashamed to say I played all weekend for about 2 to 3 hours each day and never once went into an online match. Still had fun though. Waiting for the salt mines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fathom said:

I'm ashamed to say I played all weekend for about 2 to 3 hours each day and never once went into an online match. Still had fun though. Waiting for the salt mines.

I did that with the last double XP weekend.

no shame used the bots to boost my levels to unlock some bloody skins!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn't horrible... a few host quits here and here, mainly when I played Jason and killed the host.

A few Pam tapes I didn't need... no Tommy tapes.

Played a bit of Counselor Fight Club in a Private match just to change things up a bit on Friday night...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw about 7 or 8 friends online playing this weekend, which I haven't seen since November. Got some private matches in and had some good times with people I haven't played with in a while. Only 3 crashes too, including one where I was the sweater girl and it hard crashed right as Tommy spawned in. Good times...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Fathom said:

I'm ashamed to say I played all weekend for about 2 to 3 hours each day and never once went into an online match. Still had fun though. Waiting for the salt mines.

Bots are a great way to get some quick XP. Better yet its guaranteed.

@SolidusPrime other than lack of tapes it sounds like a decent weekend for this game. I had hoped to pick up another Tommy tape or two, but is what it is.

I met a forum member in game that I never knew. Played with a couple other new forum members and some good old ones I hadn't gotten to play with in a while. Also met a few other players this weekend. Saw the Good Sportsmanship Club is up to 195 players on Xbox now. Maybe after the update we will have a spike in players again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found one Pamela tape and one Tommy tape. So are Tommy tapes blue? I remember thinking it looked different than the other tapes and wondered if maybe it was a Tommy tape and I checked after the round and sure enough I had found my second one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hell Toupee said:

I found one Pamela tape and one Tommy tape. So are Tommy tapes blue? I remember thinking it looked different than the other tapes and wondered if maybe it was a Tommy tape and I checked after the round and sure enough I had found my second one.

Yes they are blue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I met a fellow Chad @hu_soldier13 and we both beat on Jason with Sacred Branches in hand together one round. Could not drop Jason to his knees during the kill attempt with it though since his Jarvis didn't believe, even though it's magic freed him from being put on hold while calling the cops. That Jarvis could have had the demask with the Sacred Branch too, but went with the machete. The Chad shed a single tear. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On PS4 had my regular group so was fine. On Steam had empty Australian lobbies.. slightly worrying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played about 16 hours or so of the event. I played exclusively with friends/group members. I gained 15 levels and found 5 Pamela and 2 Tommy tapes. The group I played with had a lot of fun and quite a few gained some decent levels. The only glitch we had was one time something weird happened and the whole party except 1-2 people crashed...but considering we probably played 40 or so games - not bad. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

0 hours played.  Someone close to where I live must have been doing yardwork and cut up some poison ivy or something during one of the warmer, breezier days we had.  I caught a severe outbreak all over (and still suffering with it).  Gotta go see a doc Friday if it doesn't clear up on its own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, RustInPeace said:

0 hours played.  Someone close to where I live must have been doing yardwork and cut up some poison ivy or something during one of the warmer, breezier days we had.  I caught a severe outbreak all over (and still suffering with it).  Gotta go see a doc Friday if it doesn't clear up on its own.

Damn! Good luck my friend, take care and heal quickly! Hopefully we'll get some games soon, sorry to hear you're infected by that vile plant! I HATE poison ivy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was bullshit, it was like I was playing grand theft auto. For some reason, people like to run in front of the cars when I am driving and when I try to swerve around to let them around, they try to still get in front of the car only for them to get ran over. 

This happened three times, I know it wasn't my driving because I am pretty good driver. 

I don't get it.  

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, The Tommy said:

I met a fellow Chad @hu_soldier13 and we both beat on Jason with Sacred Branches in hand together one round. Could not drop Jason to his knees during the kill attempt with it though since his Jarvis didn't believe, even though it's magic freed him from being put on hold while calling the cops. That Jarvis could have had the demask with the Sacred Branch too, but went with the machete. The Chad shed a single tear. 

Lmao!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RustInPeace said:

0 hours played.  Someone close to where I live must have been doing yardwork and cut up some poison ivy or something during one of the warmer, breezier days we had.  I caught a severe outbreak all over (and still suffering with it).  Gotta go see a doc Friday if it doesn't clear up on its own.

I bet the Sacred Branch can heal this. Hopefully it'll clear up. I've recently been enjoying playing with some of the PS4 members in these forums. So if you play with @Redrum138, there's a good chance you may see me soon™.

6 hours ago, Gummybish said:

It was bullshit, it was like I was playing grand theft auto. For some reason, people like to run in front of the cars when I am driving and when I try to swerve around to let them around, they try to still get in front of the car only for them to get ran over. 

This happened three times, I know it wasn't my driving because I am pretty good driver. 

I don't get it.  

 

Do not question The Chad's methods (maybe I think the physics are hilarious at times).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was shit.
Some fucker had 4 med sprays and 3 pocket knives, so i disconnected. i quit right away if someone is cheating/hacking.
Next someone called me a hacker because i killed him as jason.
And fot the past 2 days i didnt play even once because its ALWAYS fucking packanack small. I fucking hate it so much that i wish they would remove this dumb shit map from the game.
So i just connect, i see its packanack small and i leave the lobby, when i join a different lobby its packanack small AGAIN. And it's the same for one fucking hour.
Next time it's Pinehurst, but no.... some assholes scream on their mics that they want packanack small.
I swear that packack small is worse than rage quitting, tea bagging, cheating, hacking, trolling, russians. It makes me want to quit playing this game forever.
how can you people play just on one fucking stupid map?!?!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, JasonWhorehees said:

It was shit.
Some fucker had 4 med sprays and 3 pocket knives, so i disconnected. i quit right away if someone is cheating/hacking.
Next someone called me a hacker because i killed him as jason.
And fot the past 2 days i didnt play even once because its ALWAYS fucking packanack small. I fucking hate it so much that i wish they would remove this dumb shit map from the game.
So i just connect, i see its packanack small and i leave the lobby, when i join a different lobby its packanack small AGAIN. And it's the same for one fucking hour.
Next time it's Pinehurst, but no.... some assholes scream on their mics that they want packanack small.
I swear that packack small is worse than rage quitting, tea bagging, cheating, hacking, trolling, russians. It makes me want to quit playing this game forever.
how can you people play just on one fucking stupid map?!?!

Sounds like karmic Salt mining to me. 

While I'm no fan of the small maps, I can't condone acting like a child about it, either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

Sounds like karmic Salt mining to me. 

While I'm no fan of the small maps, I can't condone acting like a child about it, either. 

Hey no need to bash children like that. They’re more mature than that guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am still struggling to escape matches. Played for about 5 hours on Saturday and only escaped twice.

All the complaining that Jason is too weak doesn't register to me; I get my ass kicked A LOT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...