Jump to content
TheHansonGoons

How was your April 13th Experience?

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

@TheHansonGoons Well, after a 14 hr day and coming home to a sick kiddo and wife, I haven't turned on the TV, much less my comp or XBox. Really looking forward to this weekend. SLEEEEEP!!! 😴

Dude that sucks to hear! I hooe you get to recover a bit and everyone starts feeling better bud! Spicy gumbo to knock it all out!

7 hours ago, The Gloved One said:

Terrible ,controller wouldn't even start up to play .I was really wanting to play with you guys!!!!!

What?! That sucks! I was hoping to get a few rounds with you at least

5 hours ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

Bad, because I didn't get to play today :/

Fuck life. Getting in the way of your downtime to play games. Stupid life.

3 hours ago, Wolledc said:

5 games in QP, 3 Jason kills, a lot of objectives were always fixed - seems the magical date dragged out a lot of veterans who knew what to do. 👍🏻

This is great to hear! I definitely noticed a lot of people going for kills yesterday. I know I had to trap my house a couple of times. Had my mask knocked off once. Killed a couple Tommy's and sweater girls though. Nothing too intense while I was Jason. Saw a couple kills, a lot of close ones.

1 hour ago, Truth said:

@TheHansonGoons I definitely wish I had gotten more games in with everyone. I was tired as fuck by the time I got home from work, so I only played a couple hours. It was fun playing with you guys. It was a nice change of pace from my usual qp matches lol

Thank you to everyone who hopped on yesterday. Proves that we still have the numbers, we're just all waiting on the update. I'll probably play a little more this weekend. I want to get the rest of the damn Tommy tapes...

Definitely good to play with you again! By the time most got on, my girlfriend got home and wanted to get ready to watch playoff hockey. 

It was good to hang out with everyone here, regroup with a few and even meet a couple new faces and club members. Hope everyone enjoys their 2.3X experience and finding extra tapes!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Fuck life. Getting in the way of your downtime to play games. Stupid life.

Yeah, tell me about it pal. Life is a bleach. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a handful of games last night and this morning. Played as jason once and got a 7/8,no tapes.

I decided to call it a day after discovering a new game breaking bug after I went inside a closet and whilst in there I decided to mute this guy who wouldn't shut up moaning and cursing non stop. After I muted him every time I tried to press circle to get back to the game my councilor would just hold their breath so I was stuck on the mute player screen. Couldn't even select leave just had to hard quit from ps4 home screen. Just when you'd seen it all bugs wise lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yall complain but yall keep playing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, J.J. said:

Yall complain but yall keep playing. 

I ain’t complaining. Just didn’t have the chance to play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, kohagan said:

Had a handful of games last night and this morning. Played as jason once and got a 7/8,no tapes.

I decided to call it a day after discovering a new game breaking bug after I went inside a closet and whilst in there I decided to mute this guy who wouldn't shut up moaning and cursing non stop. After I muted him every time I tried to press circle to get back to the game my councilor would just hold their breath so I was stuck on the mute player screen. Couldn't even select leave just had to hard quit from ps4 home screen. Just when you'd seen it all bugs wise lol. 

I had a match like that once. I ended up in the closet for about 12 minutes until he got Rage and sensed me in the house. Waste of a match. Sorry to hear you came across that bug. 

Its weird because it is almost as if the menus are intertwined or overlap and certain buttons of one are taking precedent over the other, when one menu should take all priority, namely the settings/mute players menu. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty much the same as every other day I have...

th?id=OIP.tiu3cRmII6ApFxs8bxHrrAHaJk&pid

Ok seriously, yesterday was pretty good, got a few game's in. Found one Tommy tape. Then played Friday the 13th: Puzzle game for an hour. And then went to bed.

@bewareofbears what level are you at? I'm at the prison right now, I'm using the candle stick as my weapon lol. :D

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KILLER PUZZLE ALL DAY!!! Then some games as counselor trying to get Tommy Tapes with no luck, followed by a perfect 8/8 match as Jason on Crystal Lake small.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally ran with guys from the forums. Had a blast and many laughs. Got killed as Jason multiple times as I, even though having a year, hardly play online due to work schedule and am garbage compared to some of these guys.....but did get better each match. Thanks @The Tommy, and @Vaderspupil, and anyone else on here that I can't recall. Played from 11pm est to about 7:30. Dancing chad taking a throwing knife to the face through the window was hilarious. Many thanks and look forward to more laughs and matches. Damn Chad and that sacred branch.......added quite a few lumps to ol' J's head. Finally found my first Tommy tape as well.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Played from 11pm est to about 7:30.

Wait . . . you played ALL NIGHT?? When did you sleep?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Pretty much the same as every other day I have...

th?id=OIP.tiu3cRmII6ApFxs8bxHrrAHaJk&pid

I see what you did there. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cokeyskunk said:

Wait . . . you played ALL NIGHT?? When did you sleep?!

Didn't as I am getting myself on a night schedule, for my next upcoming job. Have a remodel of a home depot's break room starting monday and we have to work over nights, can't do it during operating hours. So usually a couple of days before start I shift my sleeping schedule so it won't be rough the first couple of days on the job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played from 7:30pm to about 1:30am est on PC. Got in with some cool people and the game actually kept us all together for the most part without even being in a party. Went up 4 levels, found a pam tape and two tommy tapes. Will prob go at it again tonight around same time. Didn't run into anyone from here yet though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was just in a really weird match at Packanack Small... started as usual, but... it was if everyone had super speed.  The three cabins on the far right of the map, all doors were open and all drawers were open... and the Jason was part VIII, with the same speed boost as the counselors but couldn't be stunned at all and shotguns had no effect.

 

Just... weird...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've played some games on Xbox, I'll be playing today and tomorrow too :) If anyone wants to play, I'll be hosting games on and off throughout these couple of days. My GT is Capt Crackbeard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

I've played some games on Xbox, I'll be playing today and tomorrow too :) If anyone wants to play, I'll be hosting games on and off throughout these couple of days. My GT is Capt Crackbeard.

Lol you were in one of my games...you killed me in a gold up chair lmao😂😂

 

2 hours ago, Shes.A.Rebel.88 said:

Didn't get to play, but got to watch the hubby. Loved witnessing the dancing Chad catch this beautiful throw through the window 😂😂😂

@jameson87 @The Tommy @Vaderspupil

PS_Messages_20180414_091134.jpg

Hahahaha😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

Lol you were in one of my games...you killed me in a gold up chair lmao😂😂

Lol I always try and get environmentals if I can :) Which counselor were you playing as and which map was it on? Was it today or last night?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kodiak said:

Lol I always try and get environmentals if I can :) Which counselor were you playing as and which map was it on? Was it today or last night?

It was today, I was playing as Jenny Myers. I’m pretty sure the map was Pinehurst.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only got in a couple matches yesterday. (Watched the reboot film as well) The beginning of the first match a Bugzy was literally on me everywhere I went. (To the point where if I opened my map to locate an objective to repair I could see my arrow marker spinning around) somehow managed to ditch Bugzy only to run into the same situation with Adam later. <_<

I know they suggest that counselors stick together but do we have to be THAT close?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pazuzu said:

Only got in a couple matches yesterday. (Watched the reboot film as well) The beginning of the first match a Bugzy was literally on me everywhere I went. (To the point where if I opened my map to locate an objective to repair I could see my arrow marker spinning around) somehow managed to ditch Bugzy only to run into the same situation with Adam later. <_<

I know they suggest that counselors stick together but do we have to be THAT close?

I know what you mean, it bugs me when they follow you around like a lost puppy🙄

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sick with some bug right now. I decided not to play yesterday because, between the headache/sinus pressure and hacking, I probably wouldn't have been much use in a communicative multiplayer game. Instead I opted to play some South Park: Fractured but Whole...went to bed early and slept the sleep of the dead. I feel worse today. The congestion is terrible. I'm not overly concerned. I've a ton of CP and I'm already max level. I wouldn't mind being able to find more tapes, but unless I feel better, I'm going to stick to offline activities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, jameson87 said:

Marky-Mark was there? That is pretty fucking cool. As well as Ari Lehman.

Hell yeah! It was awesome and it was held in Blairstown, NJ. Home of Friday the 13th which is awesome. I was able to make my annual pilgrimage to the camp and other sites and then catch up with them. Pretty bad-ass!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I am starting this topic to hear how everyone's experience was when playing on 4/13/18(13/4/18). 

 I played today from about 10:30am to 7:15 pm approximately. I hosted private matches for a decent bit of the afternoon. Had about 3 dashboards throughout the span of gametime. Not too bad. Had 2 legit kills, about 3 or 4 others come real close but messed up somewhere. 

My biggest gripe was how hard it was to fill lobbies. Definitely noticed a lot of club members playing other games. Most games I played never totally filled and had about 7 members. Sent out a few posts. Hundreds of invites. Most people only played for a game or two.

Played in one dumb lobby where people were setting rules about spawn killing. Real weak. They tried to say you cant kill until you have shift, unless they are carrying a part. I cant believe people still cry about that this far in. 

I noticed a lot of people saying they hadnt played in months and felt rusty. Also, i wqs surprised to see how many people complained about there not being an update. For some reason everyone was expecting one, even though it had been made clear there wouldnt be one today. 

What were your experiences? Did you even bother to play?

Had a good time. Played from about 6 to 2 am est. Had half a dozen or so people in play. Only two disconnects. 

Got in one game with Hanson before he bounced. Riot and Heartbreaker showed. Got to finally play with DOOM!!! Ty showed, so did Guy. Infamous. Lots of people I'm too lazy to tag.

Good times. I'm gonna go share my experiences about it. 

2 hours ago, Kodiak said:

I've played some games on Xbox, I'll be playing today and tomorrow too :) If anyone wants to play, I'll be hosting games on and off throughout these couple of days. My GT is Capt Crackbeard.

You may want to join us sometime.

1 hour ago, Alkavian said:

I'm sick with some bug right now. I decided not to play yesterday because, between the headache/sinus pressure and hacking, I probably wouldn't have been much use in a communicative multiplayer game. Instead I opted to play some South Park: Fractured but Whole...went to bed early and slept the sleep of the dead. I feel worse today. The congestion is terrible. I'm not overly concerned. I've a ton of CP and I'm already max level. I wouldn't mind being able to find more tapes, but unless I feel better, I'm going to stick to offline activities.

Quit dying, or else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×