Sign in to follow this  
ovmise

Friday 13 will unban?

39 minutes ago, ovmise said:

Is it fair to me to be given a permanent ban for my violations? I think no. and I'm also against cheaters

Yeah. When you use macros which are against the rules, it's fair. And a bit of justice seeing as how playing with a AFK player is a waste of time that diminishes the fun for others. 

22 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

But you were Jason

yes, but the games for the counselor and Jason are random

9 minutes ago, ovmise said:

yes, but the games for the counselor and Jason are random

But if you set ur preference to counselor you should almost never get Jason.

"It's Friday the 13th for Pete's sake! A day of forgiveness!:P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

But if you set ur preference to counselor you should almost never get Jason.

I know, this is a very difficult achievement

4 minutes ago, Pazuzu said:

"It's Friday the 13th for Pete's sake! A day of forgiveness!:P

I hope so. therefore I created this topic ^_^

1 minute ago, ovmise said:

I know, this is a very difficult achievement

Huh?

You want 1000 matches as a counselor, right? If you set your pref to counselor you wouldn't have to use the macro.

So what I think you're saying is, you set the macro up and walk away from the game? Do you even play the counselor matches when you put the macro on or do you just let it run for hours on its own?

6 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Huh?

You want 1000 matches as a counselor, right? If you set your pref to counselor you wouldn't have to use the macro.

So what I think you're saying is, you set the macro up and walk away from the game? Do you even play the counselor matches when you put the macro on or do you just let it run for hours on its own?

yes, 1000  matches as a counselor. 

It was one time, I set and left for 1 hour to the shop, and when I returned I already had a game block

10 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Huh?

I've been playing since the release, and at that time there were no clear rules. 

UPDATED TERMS OF USE AND CODE OF CONDUCT - Aug. 21 2017 at 22:23

Game block is issued - Jul. 3 2017 at 20:24

Just now, ovmise said:

It was one time, I set and left for 1 hour to the shop, and when I returned I already had a game block

That's bad and deserves a ban even if it's one time. And as far as you're concerned it was really the first time because you were probably going to continue to use it if you didn't get caught.

They might eventually unban you, but the fact that you don't think what you did was that bad means you need to take this as a lesson not to cheat.

6 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

That's bad and deserves a ban even if it's one time. And as far as you're concerned it was really the first time because you were probably going to continue to use it if you didn't get caught.

They might eventually unban you, but the fact that you don't think what you did was that bad means you need to take this as a lesson not to cheat.

I will hope for the best

Thing is, even when you use cheats for something simple like avoiding kicks, there are no guarantees you aren't also using them to get an unfair advantage in the game.

I don't understand why you're so surprised? You'll get banned if you use a macro in any game, Plain and simple. It's counts as cheating... So, you getting banned is your own fault, not the dev's.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

It's ruinous to a game like this. It's not a light offence. 

Going AFK is annoying at the very least, but not always ruinous. Not trying to make light of it, but unless the player is Jason that's just an easy kill for Jason.

the devs banned him only because a famous streamer reported him, but if a normal person reports a jason helper, hackers, glitchers, etc. They do nothing