Sign in to follow this  
ovmise

Friday 13 will unban?

I find it VERY hard to believe they banned you for that clip... I'm sure you deserve what you got though.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Truth said:

I find it VERY hard to believe they banned you for that clip... I'm sure you deserve what you got though.

in technical support I was given this link as the reason for the game block. I never used cheats, not in one game. 

And if there is evidence that I used cheats, let them provide. What I did is bad, but a permanent ban is considered too harsh a punishment

34 minutes ago, ovmise said:

in technical support I was given this link as the reason for the game block. I never used cheats, not in one game. 

And if there is evidence that I used cheats, let them provide. What I did is bad, but a permanent ban is considered too harsh a punishment

I don’t understand what you did  in the video?

2 hours ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

I don’t understand what you did  in the video?

set up the macro so that it does not throw out in the lobby

1 minute ago, ovmise said:

set up the macro so that it does not throw out in the lobby

Oh.

17 hours ago, ovmise said:

I got a game ban here for such actions - https://clips.twitch.tv/BlueColdShallotYouWHY

it took exactly 300 days from the moment of blocking. 

I still hope to unban and thought that it was on Friday 13 2018 that they would unban me and forgive my wrong actions

Once again I apologize for such actions. My account in steam  http://steamcommunity.com/id/ovmise/

Create another account and buy the game again? Would kind of be like paying a fine to the community for wasted time. Glad to see someone got a ban. I've recorded people being idiots and sent to devs multiple times, but never know if action is taken. We all just want to get into a game and have a good time. Hope to see you back having fun too 1 day..

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, ovmise said:

got a game ban here for such actions - https://clips.twitch.tv/BlueColdShallotYouWHY

it took exactly 300 days from the moment of blocking. 

I still hope to unban and thought that it was on Friday 13 2018 that they would unban me and forgive my wrong actions

Once again I apologize for such actions. My account in steam  http://steamcommunity.com/id/ovmise/

How the fuck did you get banned for that????

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Create another account and buy the game again? Would kind of be like paying a fine to the community for wasted time. Glad to see someone got a ban. I've recorded people being idiots and sent to devs multiple times, but never know if action is taken. We all just want to get into a game and have a good time. Hope to see you back having fun too 1 day..

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ovmise/stats/appid/438740/achievements 300 hours lol not one day

19 minutes ago, Qcici said:

How the fuck did you get banned for that????

That's what I wanted to learn from developers, but they ignore me. I wrote a lot to them in the mail and forum.

2 minutes ago, ovmise said:

That's what I wanted to learn from developers, but they ignore me. I wrote a lot to them in the mail and forum.

So you get banned because you're literally hitting a presumably "bot" inside of Jason's shack doing absolutely nothing? What the hell? 

@badassgixxer05 why does @ovmise deserve to get banned for that? You're making no sense...

OR is it that @ovmise is actually the Jason in the shack? @ovmise who were you in the clip?

4 minutes ago, ovmise said:

It's not hard to understand why you got banned for this. 

Unfortunately this game is plagued with cheaters and hackers and exploiters. The devs haven't done much about it for a long time, so to hear that you got banned for this is a good thing. Take a break from the game and wait for them to unban you.

Don't expect it to be lifted so quick. Bans like this will improve the health of the game. You need to pay for what you've done. 

12 minutes ago, Qcici said:

So you get banned because you're literally hitting a presumably "bot" inside of Jason's shack doing absolutely nothing? What the hell? 

@badassgixxer05 why does @ovmise deserve to get banned for that? You're making no sense...

OR is it that @ovmise is actually the Jason in the shack? @ovmise who were you in the clip?

I was a jason

6 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

It's not hard to understand why you got banned for this. 

Unfortunately this game is plagued with cheaters and hackers and exploiters. The devs haven't done much about it for a long time, so to hear that you got banned for this is a good thing. Take a break from the game and wait for them to unban you.

Don't expect it to be lifted so quick. Bans like this will improve the health of the game. You need to pay for what you've done. 

why are you so toxic?

2 minutes ago, ovmise said:

why are you so toxic?

I'm not being toxic. I'm being very calm and straight forward.

This game needs to improve. They need to start banning people for cheating.

Don't you think so? 

4 minutes ago, ovmise said:

I was a jason

What exactly were you doing in the video?

1 minute ago, Qcici said:

What exactly were you doing in the video?

So he wouldn't AFK he turned on a macro to keep himself moving

But if he was smart, he could've put a stack of quarters on the W key. 

Just now, WashingtonJones said:

So he wouldn't AFK he turned on a macro to keep himself moving

Is a macro some sort of hacking/cheating tool?

1 minute ago, Qcici said:

Macros are automatic key commands and for this game it's cheating. For some games it's not considered cheating. 

It's mostly a PC issue

33 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

I'm not being toxic. I'm being very calm and straight forward.

This game needs to improve. They need to start banning people for cheating.

Don't you think so? 

Is it fair to me to be given a permanent ban for my violations? I think no. and I'm also against cheaters

30 minutes ago, Qcici said:

I will understand the temporary ban, but the permanent one is through the chur

5 minutes ago, ovmise said:

Is it fair to me to be given a permanent ban for my violations? I think no. and I'm also against cheaters

Why did you use the macro?

Dude, you can’t use macros and hacks in the game. Cut and dry. The fact that you felt the need to utilize a macro just to not get kicked predicts you doing other things on PC that are against the rules. That’s why you were banned and also why you should never return so don’t act innocent because you knew exactly what you were doing. The only problem here is the fact that you got a ban while so many other cheaters, hackers, betrayers, and teamers run loose. 

6 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Dude, you can’t use macros and hacks in the game. Cut and dry. The fact that you felt the need to utilize a macro just to not get kicked predicts you doing other things on PC that are against the rules. That’s why you were banned and also why you should never return so don’t act innocent because you knew exactly what you were doing. The only problem here is the fact that you got a ban while so many other cheaters, hackers, betrayers, and teamers run loose. 

ok, I understand you

19 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Why did you use the macro?

to get an achievement - Head Counselor (Play 1000 multiplayer matches as a counselor.)