Shes.A.Rebel.88

Dead By Daylight: new emblem system!

So far, I'm loving the New emblem system! But I'm interested in seeing how other players feel about it and why, if anyone is experiencing any bugs related to the emblem update, and having mature discussions about the game over all. I appreciate how the emblem system helps you to see where you're strong points are as a killer/ survivor as well as your weak points too... It encourages players to actually step outside of their normal playing style and become a better killer/ survivor overall. I've only had one issue since the update (which was fixed the next day) where I couldn't see the post game lobby. Other than that it's been awesome thus far!

Here's the rundown:

Emblems are numbered 0-4

0- none

1- bronze

2-silver

3- gold

4- iridescent 

SURVIVOR:

Lightbringer: evaluates participation in generator repairs

Unbroken: awarded upon escape, depends on how many times you were downed

Benevolence: injured/hooked you lose points, rescue and heal to earn points. *Self care does not add points to benevolence.

Evader: being stealthy, hiding near the killer and remaining unseen. Avoiding a hit and evading the killer during a Chase gains points, longer chase= more points.

KILLER:

Gatekeeper: each second gains points for generators not repaired, uncompleted generators give bonus points.

Devout: points for sacrifices and moris. 

Malicious: points for injuring, downing and hooking survivors. Points are lost if survivors are healed, points for hooking are never lost.

Chaser: points for chasing and hitting during a Chase. Shorter chase= more points (if Chase is successful)

If I missed anything or need to add anything please let me know!

FpjzgYK (1).jpg

WfsGTpC.jpg

0edb35jonnf01.jpg

On 4/17/2018 at 4:27 PM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I only play DbD to rank up Michael and Freddy tbh.

I haven't quite got the hang of Freddy yet and have only played with Michael when I have a daily ritual to do with him lol but After having played with him a few times I'm wanting to level him up because he's a badass lol! I've been playing with the pig the most lately...

7 hours ago, Shes.A.Rebel.88 said:

I've been playing with the pig the most lately...

The pig looks like fun.  

I honestly don't like it:( 

It seems much harder to rank up now but I'm still  new at the game.  I also have been raging really hard on this game with all the killers camping.?

2 hours ago, Lyric said:

I honestly don't like it:( 

It seems much harder to rank up now but I'm still  new at the game.  I also have been raging really hard on this game with all the killers camping.?

I love camping. :)

Someone said on Reddit a Killer should only get two survivors a round- camping basically guarantees that. ;) Basically- don’t be a hero, fix a generator.

16 hours ago, Shes.A.Rebel.88 said:

I haven't quite got the hang of Freddy yet and have only played with Michael when I have a daily ritual to do with him lol but After having played with him a few times I'm wanting to level him up because he's a badass lol! I've been playing with the pig the most lately...

The pig is slow asf to me......stealth is her only pro.

I love the new emblem system, but it’s not great for people like me in DBD who like to annoy the killers but I do, do gen and escape so I’m pretty much ok with it. 

4 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

I love camping. :)

Someone said on Reddit a Killer should only get two survivors a round- camping basically guarantees that. ;) Basically- don’t be a hero, fix a generator.

Eww no please no . Camping is sad to do

3 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

@Moe9999633

Camping’s fun for me- not the survivors. :) 

Lmao same. Wife bitches at me when she sees me do it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah campy killers are a pain in the as and are typically noobs. When I play as killer, I can get ruthless killer and 16kBP easy and only kill one survivor, But I enjoy the chase lol.

6 hours ago, jameson87 said:

Lmao same. Wife bitches at me when she sees me do it.

Because you get shit for points and staring at someone on a hook for 3 minutes just takes the piss out of it all lol! But to each their own ?

13 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

The pig is slow asf to me......stealth is her only pro.

I started out playing as the hag lol so (to me) the pig seems to be one of the faster killers. I never use her couch or ambush attack though, seems like it takes forever to crouch and she roars before her ambush so it takes the surprise element away.

On 20/04/2018 at 8:34 AM, bewareofbears said:

@Moe9999633

Camping’s fun for me- not the survivors. :) 

Sorry to say this to you bewareofbears but pussy

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

:lol:

To quote the great Tommy Jarvis, "Come on, ya pussy!" ?

• Haha 2

On 4/20/2018 at 4:19 AM, Shes.A.Rebel.88 said:

I started out playing as the hag lol so (to me) the pig seems to be one of the faster killers. I never use her couch or ambush attack though, seems like it takes forever to crouch and she roars before her ambush so it takes the surprise element away.

Didn't know she roared tbh 

On 4/20/2018 at 4:19 AM, Shes.A.Rebel.88 said:

Higher level players never use the ambush attack, they do use crouch however. Your terror radius doesn't increase during the transition from crouching to standing so simply standing up works better than ambush. You can get so many jump scares by standing up at the right time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

I made this thinking of you:

;)

Hope it’s not in the creepy way 

Oh yea I can defiantly tell when I'm playing against some b.s. killers and ones who actually knows how to play correctly!! Game's are ao much more fun!

• Like 1