AJViolet

The developers take pleasure by trolling the players

Not only for some dumb and unjustified reason they didn't release an update on a Friday the 13th, they also decided to trolls the players by posting info/pics about a new counselor yesterday and then not releasing it. :JasonPt4:

Seriously, I'm so mad about this I'm going to ignore the date and play Dead by Daylight tonight.  :sadchappa:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Lol

Since when is "it's not ready yet" an unjustified reason to not release something on a date that nobody promised?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

They are working as hard and as fast as they can! And Shifty never said it would be released today. They said April at the earliest. That means if they get done quickly, it will release this month.

• Thanks 1

I mean, say what you want but they did state that the EARLIEST they would be releasing is in April. 

tenor.gif

Are we going to have this topic repeated over and over today?

Just now, Manny1985 said:

Yup. Probably won't stop until we get the update.

I would be mad too, but the Mean Girl is finally coming so I don't give a shit about waiting. Devs can take how much time they want. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Manny1985 said:

That's what happens when there are a bunch of self entitled cry babies playing this game unfortunately..

• Like 1

Just now, kitcat said:

I would be mad too, but the Mean Girl is finally coming so I don't give a shit about waiting. Devs can take how much time they want. 

tenor.gif

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AJViolet said:

Not only for some dumb and unjustified reason they didn't release an update on a Friday the 13th, they also decided to trolls the players by posting info/pics about a new counselor yesterday and then not releasing it. :JasonPt4:

Seriously, I'm so mad about this I'm going to ignore the date and play Dead by Daylight tonight.  :sadchappa:

And apparently you like to troll everyone.

• Like 1

Obvious troll is obvious. :lol:  also, for the record, nothing was promised to be released today, so whining is pointless.

9 minutes ago, AJViolet said:

they also decided to trolls the players

Come to think of it, I think you're right!

This whole game is one big elaborate goof!!! They put the dance emotes in and the Halloween costumes; Part 4 & 5's look, Part 7 is the weakest, and why else do you think you can hit through solid doors? 

They got together with Sean Cunningham, Kane Hodder, and what's-his-name that did the music to create one of the biggest troll acts in history. 

They're clowning us!!!

21 minutes ago, Truth said:

Lol

Since when is "it's not ready yet" an unjustified reason to not release something on a date that nobody promised?

tenor.gif?itemid=9448922

5 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

leather-man.jpg

(Pictured above: a developer brainstorming new ways to troll AjViolet)

LMAO!!!!!

• Thanks 1

COUNTLESS TIMES IT HAS BEEN DISCUSSED. PULL YOUR HEAD OUTTA YOUR ASS AND THEN YOU CAN SEE IT.

Would you rather have an update that's not worked out yet just for a date? Or would you rather them take their time and get it right before releasing it? They already get so much shit for the game "not being good enough" that maybe this once they want to make sure everything is working as intended before releasing it. 

3 minutes ago, The Gunslinger said:

COUNTLESS TIMES IT HAS BEEN DISCUSSED. PULL YOUR HEAD OUTTA YOUR ASS AND THEN YOU CAN SEE IT.

Related image

9 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

leather-man.jpg

(Pictured above: a developer brainstorming new ways to troll AjViolet)

LMFAO😂

• Thanks 1

Ya, it sucks the update isn't here today. But when I go home from work tonight, I get to fire up my Xbox and take the man behind the mask on a bloody tour through Crystal Lake's finest on F-13. Not a perfect game, but still fun. Keep digging people.

its-friday-funny-friday-the-13th.jpg

56 minutes ago, AJViolet said:

With that attitude i want you to only play dbd.

Stop moaning and bitching about the update, and just be paitent!

• Like 1

As a reminder: no update had been announced or promised for today by the development team. Any belief that it would drop today is based on one's own speculation. We do not need a new thread every time someone is frustrated that an uninformed expectation wasn't met.

• Thanks 1