LikeZoinksGaming

Anyone else having issues with blue screening the PS4 version?

My PS4 just blue screened on me again. It only does this on Friday the 13th. Anyone know why? Between this, and the lag I get often, this otherwise fun game becomes ridiculous to play. I've stopped playing this game several times and then picked it back up again because I want to play as new characters or enjoy the double XP weekends. But I can't because this game keeps crashing or lags so bad I can't enjoy my time. I want to play this game but it frustrates me so much how laggy it is and how it drops me into blue screen. (It's the only game that does this.) How do I fix this and who else is having this issue?

Anyone else having issues with blue screening the PS4 version?

No because I play on PC.

But, I've had some issues that were resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Maybe that will work for you.

22 minutes ago, LikeZoinksGaming said:

My PS4 just blue screened on me again. It only does this on Friday the 13th. Anyone know why? Between this, and the lag I get often, this otherwise fun game becomes ridiculous to play. I've stopped playing this game several times and then picked it back up again because I want to play as new characters or enjoy the double XP weekends. But I can't because this game keeps crashing or lags so bad I can't enjoy my time. I want to play this game but it frustrates me so much how laggy it is and how it drops me into blue screen. (It's the only game that does this.) How do I fix this and who else is having this issue?

Never have this problem on my PS4. You might need to do as @WashingtonJones suggested.

I've had it happen on PS4 1 time. It happened during a match with a particularly bad connection to the host. I had some horrendously bad lag that was causing me as Jason to rubber and from the Jarvis house all the way to the cabins in the south east corner and back. This went on for a minute or two before the game locked up and I got the blue screen. I restarted my machine, relaunched the game and everything was fine.

It happens to me when I am hosting a match. Some nights it happens more frequently than others. On a bad night, I will give up after the third blue screen and play another game.