I'm currently on level 66 in the game and I still have some kills to unlock but I got the question for those at level 150 already what else is there and what should the Devs do to make the game still appealing to you? 

I think new weapons for jason would be cool but what else? 

I'm not at 150, but I think it would help if they increased the max rank from 150 to maybe 250? Or 300, I don't know. Otherwise, maybe they could let level 150 players unlock perks, or new kills, skins, clothes, anything.

On 4/13/2018 at 8:31 AM, kohagan said:

I'm currently on level 66 in the game and I still have some kills to unlock but I got the question for those at level 150 already what else is there and what should the Devs do to make the game still appealing to you? 

I am not at 150 but I do have some ideas. Single player challenges help a lot. This isn't a question of what can Devs do though. What makes the game fun is playing with 7 other people with mics, cooperating to either survive the night and kill Jason. What I have found most fun is meeting new people and getting some games in. I think the bigger question is what can a player do to put themselves in this situation. 

Single player, offline counselor mode, DEDICATED SERVERS. No particular order.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, kohagan said:

I don't give a shit about levels.  To me levels are a pain in the ass.

The quicker I unlock everything the better for me.  I hate every aspect of leveling in NON RPGS  :D

Thank god for this 130% weekend.   Should make up for all the XP i never gained due to lack of dedicated servers and quitters

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HuDawg said:

Thank god for this 130% weekend.   Should make up for all the XP i never gained due to lack of dedicated servers and quitters

Amen to that. It is hard only playing on weekends trying to get those level 100+ kills. 

6 minutes ago, Truth said:

Single player, offline counselor mode, DEDICATED SERVERS. No particular order.

No bias which comes first, sometimes I just scream for no particular reason. ;)

150 here. 

I'm always big on cosmetics. I wish there were more clothing options for the counselors, especially the ones added after release. I wouldn't care if I had to pay for them either. 

New maps. Different objectives (possibly). New game mode(s)? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

No bias which comes first, sometimes I just scream for no particular reason. ;)

EXACTLY!

• Haha 1

I'm 150, so are alot of my friends here. New clothing, hair styles and accessories for counselors. For Jason, new kills and some kind of skins or accessories would be cool. Cosmetics are always good, shows individuality but is not game breaking. New maps, obviously. But, as long as I'm still playing with the people I've met. And we're still meeting new players, I'm good. 150 is just a number, the stuff we get is minimal compared to the fun we have getting there. That's the thing about this game, as long as I'm having fun I'm good.

• Like 3

Exclusive outfits (entirely seperate clothing styles) for 150s and exclusive kills. Better yet, exclusive hairstyles would be really rewarding.

Make level cap 200 but stop it there.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

I don't give a shit about levels.  To me levels are a pain in the ass.

The quicker I unlock everything the better for me.  I hate every aspect of leveling in NON RPGS  :D

My view as well. I started enjoying the game a lot more when I hit the level cap.

5 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Exclusive outfits (entirely seperate clothing styles) for 150s and exclusive kills. Better yet, exclusive hairstyles would be really rewarding.

Make level cap 200 but stop it there.

If it was up to me id remove levels and give everyone everything ASAP.    God i hate leveling in this game.   Infact leveling is the most annoying part of this game for me since day one.

Besides, This games life line is the kills and cosmetics.   This game does need more kills/cosmetics.. But as paid DLCS and no level locks.

I feel bad for my friends at lvl 40 still.  It will take them years to hit lvl 200.

• Like 1

I'm level 150, and i think there needs to be more clothing, hair\beard stlyles, accessories, and makeup options.

As for Jason, i'd say more kills, skins, and weapons to unlock.

I've been 150 for quite a while now, and I still have a good time playing.  I spend most of time just trying to run around the map repairing stuff and helping others escape.  Once I hit 150 surviving myself became a lot less important to me.  I really just try to help others while working on completing the last counselor badges I need to finish up; I think the only ones I have left are the ones for boat repair, boat escapes, and playing as Tommy Jarvis.  Like most 150 players here, I wouldn't mind more cosmetics for counselors, new game modes or objectives, new maps and counselors, and new weapon kills for Jason.  I am really looking forward to weapon swapping, single player challenges, and improved offline bot AI.  I think adding these types of things (as well as new counselors) will help keep the game fun for me for quite a while.  Despite all the bugs and issues with toxic QP matches, I must say that I cannot remember getting this much play from a game in a long time.  I have been playing since mid November of last year and it is still a blast.  

• Like 1

On 13/4/2018 at 5:31 PM, kohagan said:

To me the game needs just two things from developers: dedicated servers and proper combat system from Jason side (block and unblock on combat stance more fluid). The rest is deteail for me. 
Of course other new kills or new maps would be appreciated, 

I don't want to be level 150 till the game is over practically. There's nothing rewarding to be that high level of a player right now.

I've been max level for a while and have all epic perks.  So now I can just enjoy the game, because you can stop worrying  about anything. If you get stuck in a bad QP with trolls you can just leave. Same for the players who are trying to exploit, just can actually penalize themselves by not doing things that would give them points.

On 4/13/2018 at 12:35 PM, HuDawg said:

If it was up to me id remove levels and give everyone everything ASAP.    God i hate leveling in this game.   Infact leveling is the most annoying part of this game for me since day one.

Besides, This games life line is the kills and cosmetics.   This game does need more kills/cosmetics.. But as paid DLCS and no level locks.

I feel bad for my friends at lvl 40 still.  It will take them years to hit lvl 200.

A level 46 here, and my wife says I play too much as it is.. :lol:

• Haha 1

Honestly there isn't anything special about level 150. My Jason variations are extra bloody. My counselors clothing styles are all unlocked. But at this point I am simply playing for fun. And there isn't anything wrong with that. I am looking forward to the legendary perks tho.

I'm at 63 and have played since release but I only get to play on the weekends. I vote for more double xp weekends !

On 4/13/2018 at 5:31 AM, kohagan said:

Trust me bro, you don’t want to be levl 150. Trolls like to troll 150’s by committing suicide, disconnect, beytral and all that other shit. This is just my experience so, i can’t speak for you but just wanted to share how my experience is while being 150. 

Just hit 150 last night... it's not really a status symbol or a indication of skill. Just shows that one likes the game enough, to spend time playing it. I would like to see some new clothing options for the counselors though.

Is anybody keeping track of their “true” level? I notice since becoming level 150 this week that even though your status doesn’t change, the XP bar still fills up and then resets. It has happened to me one time already and will happen again if I play one more full game which means that I am actually Level 151, going on 152 (even though, obviously, stuck at 150 like everyone else). 

15 hours ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

Trust me bro, you don’t want to be levl 150. Trolls like to troll 150’s by committing suicide, disconnect, beytral and all that other shit. This is just my experience so, i can’t speak for you but just wanted to share how my experience is while being 150. 

I can imagine. Maybe they should've done something different instead of levels if it's going to cause some to react negatively towards others, because that's not what this game tneeds at all lol. 

I think end of the day more choice with items and customisation to mix things up is what helps to keep the game somewhat fresh. whether it's Unlock able or more dlc.