Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Its 6:45 am and double XP ain' working. That sucks along with not getting the update.

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Slim15 said:

Its 6:45 am and double XP ain' working. That sucks along with not getting the update.

It’s because it begins at 1pm EDT.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

In honor of the first Day of Jason, 2018, we will be running a 130% increase in XP, CP, and Tape drop rates (Jarvis and Pamela) from 1pm EDT Friday, April 13th, until 1pm EDT on Monday, April 16th.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I knew about double xp & tape drop but I didn't think the update was coming today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, TWarner said:

I knew about double xp & tape drop but I didn't think the update was coming today. 

It isn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TWarner said:

I knew about double xp & tape drop but I didn't think the update was coming today. 

It isn't, and April wasn't a promise anyways. They said it could be ready by April at the earliest. So the expectation that it would drop today is just that, people expecting something never promised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's official, no update today. Now we can all stop the speculation. With that being said, I think it comes out at the end of May.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Manny1985 said:

It's official, no update today. Now we can all stop the speculation. With that being said, I think it comes out at the end of May.

Possibly in Summer? 

They could add quite a lot more things by the time it comes out (Fixes and Stuff, Etc.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

Possibly in Summer? 

They could add quite a lot more things by the time it comes out (Fixes and Stuff, Etc.)

True, I wish they would, but they said no more patches until the next update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

True, I wish they would, but they said no more patches until the next update.

Quite sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dead by Daylight keep their promises! -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, J.J. said:

Dead by Daylight keep their promises! -_-

People should stop comparing this game with Dead by Daylight.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, J.J. said:

Dead by Daylight keep their promises! -_-

That game has issues, even though I do enjoy it. It's very dumb on consoles the killer is always host, who thought that would be a great idea for survivors? It should be whoever has the best Internet connection be host until (or if) they add dedicated servers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, J.J. said:

Dead by Daylight keep their promises! -_-

Cool, maybe you should go play it. As nothing was promised to be released today. Pure speculation by a group of folks on the forums.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Cool, maybe you should go play it. As nothing was promised to be released today. Pure speculation by a group of folks on the forums.

Gimme 30 dollars senpai! :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, J.J. said:

Gimme 30 dollars senpai! :wub:

Nope. I work for me and my own lol. Not hard to make 30 dollars. You can make that in an hr by cutting grass. Or cleaning gutters, etc.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Nope. I work for me and my own lol. Not hard to make 30 dollars. You can make that in an hr by cutting grass. Or cleaning gutters, etc.

Oh please I’ve made $300 in one night for pleasing a certain gentleman who’s got a lot of dough ;)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then go play dead by daylight... If you don't have dead by daylight, maybe spend more time finding ways to come up with the $30 to buy it rather than waste that time complaining about THIS game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, J.J. said:

Oh please I’ve made $300 in one night for pleasing a certain gentleman who’s got a lot of dough ;)

You dirty girl lmao??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, J.J. said:

Oh please I’ve made $300 in one night for pleasing a certain gentleman who’s got a lot of dough ;)

Cool, go buy the game then. Either way I don't give money away to people, especially those I don't know.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, J.J. said:

Oh please I’ve made $300 in one night for pleasing a certain gentleman who’s got a lot of dough ;)

That's pretty cheap. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, J.J. said:

Dead by Daylight keep their promises! -_-

Ok.. Then why don't you go buy and play it then?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, kohagan said:

That's pretty cheap. 

I mean, for the whole night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SDA said:

I mean, for the whole night. 

He was done in 7 minutes ;)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...