Alien_Number_Six

So what do you all think about Victoria?

A good, wanted addition.

Probably the last counselor we'll see for a bit. I hope the next one is a female hero alternate for Tommy. The tropes are kinda all filled out now mostly, but not totally.

People will likely always shit on the stats unless they have good speed and stamina. Plain and simple, cold hard truths. Because those stats allow you to fuck around with poor Jasons and make better Jasons waste 20 minutes of their time in a boring kite game.

Blame game design. Jason shouldn't be such a pushover that those stats garuantee 20 minute games on top of the same 7/8 perks that make already higher tier counselors too strong. Other stats should make the non speedy/stamina types way more viable.

15 hours ago, silencedeffect said:

Victoria's face looks super similar to Fox's face.. I hope they improve on her facial features in future updates :unsure:

They look similar because they have the same pose. Just like Mitch and Shelly.

8 minutes ago, Lyric said:

I do not have Victoria yet... did I miss something? :huh:

No she hasn’t been released yet, they mean do we think she is a good Counselor based on the photo of her stats and the look of her in general

Oooooh ok , I put my game in and was like wtf  where is she???? My bad:rolleyes: 

I'm watching New Blood and I'm really excited for her!!!

Will probably play as Victoria for a few matches, grow bored of her and go back to Da-bore-ah. 

little bunny foo foo hopping through cabins! 

2 hours ago, Lyric said:

Oooooh ok , I put my game in and was like wtf  where is she???? My bad:rolleyes: 

I'm watching New Blood and I'm really excited for her!!!

Lol!

On 04/13/2018 at 8:40 AM, kepps-66 said:

If Jason is soon to be more “beefed” up, we need at least one counselor like Tommy, that is a little more beefed up with stealth, repair, and composure. 

THere is no proof or any evidence that suggests Jason is getting beefed up.

Dont really care. Some of the group members were acting like they just won the world Cup congratulations eachother on making it happen like if it was some God sent thing.

I like her! Probably my new main. Heroic Victoria B) gotta make up for 18yrs of bitchery before she meets her maker. Good stats for the most part. Wish the devs had used one of Melissa's other outfits but I take what I can get.

6 minutes ago, kitcat said:

LOL, some people just can't stand other people's joy. 

I know right it’s pathetic 

I think she'l be quite popular and may entice players that main repair counselors to tryout a "bully" type.

2 hours ago, Gummybish said:

I think a lot of us wanted her, not just "some" of us. 

Agreed! I have even seen a lot of people on Reddit wanting her as well. I can't wait to try her out (that kinda sounds weird, lol). :P

1 minute ago, IronKnight55 said:

Agreed! I have even seen a lot of people on Reddit wanting her as well. I can't wait to try her out (that kinda sounds weird, lol). :P

Reddit, YouTube, Twitter, she's a living skinny legend. 

1 hour ago, Blackbird68 said:

THere is no proof or any evidence that suggests Jason is getting beefed up.

Maybe you need inside info. Jason X is going to be a more “beefed” up Jason, and they are working to update other Jason’s due to what the dev call “Jason getting treated like a bitch.” They are hinted at ANOTHER grab radius boost, ANOTHER slight speed increase, and better stun resistance. 

6 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

Jason X is going to be a more “beefed” up Jason

The hell do you mean by that? You don't seriously think that Uber Jason is going to play completely differently? He'll have strengths and weaknesses like any other Jason, and he'll probably have stuff like weapon strength and destruction while not being able to run and sucking at stalking. I haven't seen any hints as to any of other stuff you're talking about.

1 minute ago, MichaelMemers said:

The hell do you mean by that? You don't seriously think that Uber Jason is going to play completely differently? He'll have strengths and weaknesses like any other Jason, and he'll probably have stuff like weapon strength and destruction while not being able to run and sucking at stalking. I haven't seen any hints as to any of other stuff you're talking about.

He willl run faster, slightly, but faster. As an example. That’s why you have to be a 150 to play as him, he is going to be epic when compared to the other Jason’s.