Jump to content
Alien_Number_Six

So what do you all think about Victoria?

Recommended Posts

BKB describes her as a "shitty version of AJ".

She's kind of a Chad/AJ combo. I agree with Alien- the more the merrier.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think she looks great, but because I always play Counsellor and only rarely, I'm nowhere near 42 yet to unlock her!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd personally like to see some more speed, but we'll see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 repair? 7 stamina? 8 luck? Great stats,  that 4 speed is a little scary though, considering Jason can jog faster than you can now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks great! You know damn well every online match for 2 weeks will be a room filled with 7 Victorias and a man with a mask.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Jason is soon to be more “beefed” up, we need at least one counselor like Tommy, that is a little more beefed up with stealth, repair, and composure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like her stats. She’s gonna be my main for sure. Jenny may be taking the backseat for bit.

I wish she had a bit more composure, but her stamina/luck and stealth makes her a good hit, run and hide counselor. 

Also her 3 repair gives her an edge over Jenny/Chad. I’m always repairing with 2, and hopefully 3 repair gives her a slow 4 point skill check or more consistent 5 point skill check.

I’m gonna roll with medic and 2 fear resistannt perks to compensate for that low composure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm excited for her because I won't be using her. I'll stick with La Chappa or AJ and be happy now knowing Jason will probably be busy dealing with lobbies full of players trying to beat him up with the new counselor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dandop1984 said:

Like her stats. She’s gonna be my main for sure. Jenny may be taking the backseat for bit.

I wish she had a bit more composure, but her stamina/luck and stealth makes her a good hit, run and hide counselor. 

Also her 3 repair gives her an edge over Jenny/Chad. I’m always repairing with 2, and hopefully 3 repair gives her a slow 4 point skill check or more consistent 5 point skill check.

I’m gonna roll with medic and 2 fear resistannt perks to compensate for that low composure.

Personally, I think her speed isn't really that bad. It's A.J speed with a bigger stamina pool basically so as long as you maintain stamina you should be good honestly. Her luck will also keep her from tripping a lot and her composure isn't bad as well, at least it's not Chad level composure LOL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

Personally, I think her speed isn't really that bad. It's A.J speed with a bigger stamina pool basically so as long as you maintain stamina you should be good honestly. Her luck will also keep her from tripping a lot and her composure isn't bad as well, at least it's not Chad level composure LOL. 

I agree. 4 speed is not bad at all. I consistently out pace Jason as Lachappa or Jenny with only 3 speed. Stamina is vital for long Chases, and Victorias 7 stamina will make her last most encounters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

Personally, I think her speed isn't really that bad. It's A.J speed with a bigger stamina pool basically so as long as you maintain stamina you should be good honestly. Her luck will also keep her from tripping a lot and her composure isn't bad as well, at least it's not Chad level composure LOL. 

For a "slow" counselor, she has a pretty big pool of stamina.  She has a nice mix of stats that hasn't been provided before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

ah whatever really didn't need her

I don't know about that.  Most of the counselors have sub 5 luck, so having another "bully" type is welcomed by me :D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WashingtonJones said:

WTF

Isn't there already a thread that Shifty created for this? 

It's a thread based off of peoples opinions of her, the other thread shifty created was just an introduction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WashingtonJones said:

And the difference is?

I was just stating what they both were, don't ask me, ask the OP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WashingtonJones said:

And the difference is?

Fair point. I would argue this section of the forum gets waaaaay more traction than the section that shifty marks his threads in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, malloymk said:

Fair point. I would argue this section of the forum gets waaaaay more traction than the section that shifty marks his threads in.

To be fair most forum users do come to the "general discussion" more than others. But I see your point it is rather weird. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...