Alien_Number_Six

So what do you all think about Victoria?

BKB describes her as a "shitty version of AJ".

She's kind of a Chad/AJ combo. I agree with Alien- the more the merrier.

• Like 1

I think she looks great, but because I always play Counsellor and only rarely, I'm nowhere near 42 yet to unlock her!

I'd personally like to see some more speed, but we'll see.

3 repair? 7 stamina? 8 luck? Great stats,  that 4 speed is a little scary though, considering Jason can jog faster than you can now.

Looks great! You know damn well every online match for 2 weeks will be a room filled with 7 Victorias and a man with a mask.

If Jason is soon to be more “beefed” up, we need at least one counselor like Tommy, that is a little more beefed up with stealth, repair, and composure. 

Like her stats. She’s gonna be my main for sure. Jenny may be taking the backseat for bit.

I wish she had a bit more composure, but her stamina/luck and stealth makes her a good hit, run and hide counselor. 

Also her 3 repair gives her an edge over Jenny/Chad. I’m always repairing with 2, and hopefully 3 repair gives her a slow 4 point skill check or more consistent 5 point skill check.

I’m gonna roll with medic and 2 fear resistannt perks to compensate for that low composure.

I'm excited for her because I won't be using her. I'll stick with La Chappa or AJ and be happy now knowing Jason will probably be busy dealing with lobbies full of players trying to beat him up with the new counselor.

6 minutes ago, dandop1984 said:

Like her stats. She’s gonna be my main for sure. Jenny may be taking the backseat for bit.

I wish she had a bit more composure, but her stamina/luck and stealth makes her a good hit, run and hide counselor. 

Also her 3 repair gives her an edge over Jenny/Chad. I’m always repairing with 2, and hopefully 3 repair gives her a slow 4 point skill check or more consistent 5 point skill check.

I’m gonna roll with medic and 2 fear resistannt perks to compensate for that low composure.

Personally, I think her speed isn't really that bad. It's A.J speed with a bigger stamina pool basically so as long as you maintain stamina you should be good honestly. Her luck will also keep her from tripping a lot and her composure isn't bad as well, at least it's not Chad level composure LOL. 

11 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

Personally, I think her speed isn't really that bad. It's A.J speed with a bigger stamina pool basically so as long as you maintain stamina you should be good honestly. Her luck will also keep her from tripping a lot and her composure isn't bad as well, at least it's not Chad level composure LOL. 

I agree. 4 speed is not bad at all. I consistently out pace Jason as Lachappa or Jenny with only 3 speed. Stamina is vital for long Chases, and Victorias 7 stamina will make her last most encounters. 

15 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

For a "slow" counselor, she has a pretty big pool of stamina.  She has a nice mix of stats that hasn't been provided before.

6 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

ah whatever really didn't need her

I don't know about that.  Most of the counselors have sub 5 luck, so having another "bully" type is welcomed by me :D.

1 minute ago, WashingtonJones said:

WTF

Isn't there already a thread that Shifty created for this? 

It's a thread based off of peoples opinions of her, the other thread shifty created was just an introduction.

Just now, WashingtonJones said:

And the difference is?

I was just stating what they both were, don't ask me, ask the OP. 

1 minute ago, WashingtonJones said:

And the difference is?

Fair point. I would argue this section of the forum gets waaaaay more traction than the section that shifty marks his threads in.

Just now, malloymk said:

Fair point. I would argue this section of the forum gets waaaaay more traction than the section that shifty marks his threads in.

To be fair most forum users do come to the "general discussion" more than others. But I see your point it is rather weird.