Sign in to follow this  
Darrin Howard

Jason"s religous belifies

Interesting, I wasn’t aware of that old alter ego of him, but the same pattern of his posts, the same reactions by the forum and again the lower case „i“.

5E763A86-AB9A-4A1E-8D70-B1729936FF52.jpeg

NO. Istarted digging through old posts when the other guy posted an old profile and old threads in the windows have disappeared thread.

I Think you guys are going out of your way to find a way to have my posting privilages removed by making me look like i have multiple accounts on the forum.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Strigoi said:

NO. Istarted digging through old posts when the other guy posted an old profile and old threads in the windows have disappeared thread.

I Think you guys are going out of your way to find a way to have my posting privilages removed by making me look like i have multiple accounts on the forum.

Come on “Darrin” you have to admit the similarities are a little too suspicious to ignore.....

• Thanks 1

NOPE NOT ME.

But back on the idea topic of Jason's Religious belifes.

Jason needs a dark occult back story added to as why he kills and creates altars and talks to dead people in his mind.

Generic slashers stories are boring and cheap and cheesy. like Scream and I know what you did last summer.

Id like to see the Friday the 13th franchise get an upgrade with more in depth meaning and backstory.

4 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

That sounds a lot like your idea to give counselors occult powers.

The resemblance is uncanny, lol.

• Like 1

Well there is lots of strange horror and heavy metal guys into friday the 13th.

Don't necropost old threads.