JasonWhorehees

Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle

On 4/13/2018 at 1:12 AM, JasonWhorehees said:

Anybody played it?
It's finally available today.

IT'S FUN!!!!!!!

I like it. It's a pretty decent challenge. Some of the kills are brutal and others completely ridiculous.  I had Jason cut a person in half with a book (tome). That's one helluva papercut. 

I find it addicting! I really like these puzzle like games, and mixing it with Friday the 13th is awesome. And @The Tommy I haven't got the book yet, but yeah, some kills just don't make sense. I cut somebody in half with an oar. I had to take a break after that. Needed to think how he got a sharpened oar into prison.

4 hours ago, BlitzBoy526 said:

Needed to think how he got a sharpened oar into prison.

Or how he got arrested and willingly went along with it? Lol that game cracks me up. 

9 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I love the concept tbh its complex but not that to complex.

Have you done the the daily death yet? I beat the one yesterday, but compared to the levels I had done it's was a big increase in challenge. That cat was constantly getting in my way hahaha. 

1 minute ago, The Tommy said:

Or how he got arrested and willingly went along with it? Lol that game cracks me up. 

Have you done the the daily death yet? I beat the one yesterday, but compared to the levels I had done it's was a big increase in challenge. That cat was constantly getting in my way hahaha. 

I'm only at the jail part at the moment lol!

37 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I'm only at the jail part at the moment lol!

Oh it's at the main menu. Just like the murder marathon.  

I played through the free levels. It was fun. Some decent challenges here and there. :)

Finally got to play as Uber JasonO681ae4.png

Apparently this Jason travels time and erases his own existence at the end of the Jurassic DLC .

It's pretty much just Slayaway Camp with a non pixlsted look. Nothing new really added to the gameplay but some of the Jason outfits are neat and Pamlas commentary can be a little funny. But the way they reuse animation for all the weapons looks really bad.

(He cut a guy in three with brass knuckles   >_>)

I would honestly recommend Slayaway Camp more. Been playing on my PS4 and it has a lot more content going for it (killer skins, levels, kill variety) and no loot boxes. Both are fun though.