ShiftySamurai

+130% XP/CP & Tape Drops - April 13th Weekend

In honor of the first Day of Jason, 2018, we will be running a 130% increase in XP, CP, and Tape drop rates (Jarvis and Pamela) from 1pm EDT Friday, April 13th, until 1pm EDT on Monday, April 16th.

F13_Event.png

• Like 7

Good news... I think.

But not as great as Victoria!

7 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

In honor of the first Day of Jason, 2018, we will be running a 130% increase in XP, CP, and Tape drop rates (Jarvis and Pamela) from 1pm EDT Friday, April 13th, until 1pm EDT on Monday, April 16th.

F13_Event.png

I knew it! I knew there was going to be a douple everything weekend, maybe now i can find the six tommy tapes i have left to find.  

• Like 1

This should help people who aren’t level 42 yet so when fake Melissa comes they can already have her

Good, good. I want the update, but ok. 

• Like 1

lol nice cover you were technically right when you said there would be no double xp. We get a %130 increase instead! Awesome  news time to finish getting those epic perks i have been meaning to get.

No update?  What the fuck.  Those of us who have been playing since the beginning don't need XP we want content, god damn it. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, xHowl- said:

Unfortunately doesn't look like there will be anymore announcements today :(

3 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

He was rather specific. Does that mean we could get another update today at a time other than 4pm? 

Looks like @Cokeyskunk was on the right track with this one!!

• Like 1

So any news on that update? Is everything on track or are there delays?

26 minutes ago, Faux Show said:

No update?  What the fuck.  Those of us who have been playing since the beginning don't need XP we want content, god damn it. 

No need to be so hostile. The content is coming, just wait for it. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, doitagain said:

So any news on that update? Is everything on track or are there delays?

and 

4 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

No need to be so hostile. The content is coming, just wait for it. 

We've been waiting since October or so.  I think the fact that we hardcores have stuck by the game begets us a bit of hostility at this point. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, doitagain said:

@xHowl- yeah I know but none of that has info on when the update is coming <_<

Well, unfortunately not... But other than that, nothing else has been hinted at toward the next update so we're still going to have to wait around and see.

This is great.

This will help on my quest for 1 million CP. When I reach it I'll post a thread about it so everyone will see that I have 1 million CP. And they'll wish they had some of that CP....even just 100k of it....but I'll have 1 million!!! and get all the likes for that day.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I guess the extra CP will be useful for the next update.

• Like 1

Considering that many of us have real lives n' jobs n' bills to pay, I have to say these events are really useful for someone like me. Gonna binge this entire weekend along with some catching up on Hulu shows.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Faux Show said:

We've been waiting since October or so.  I think the fact that we hardcores have stuck by the game begets us a bit of hostility at this point. 

Well fella, I'm a backer and I've had to wait just as long and if not longer, and I don't feel any sense of entitlement to be nasty to another person online. 

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Faux Show said:

Man, I've been playing since launch on PS4. Not a backer, but you could say I'm on the game ALOT. Yes, I'm kinda bummed (though the day is still young, happy f13!) But, hopefully they are gonna get it right and make this game better. We all just gotta wait it out....

15 hours ago, Liquid Swordsman said:

there are drawers are automatically closing on me whenever I pick up a Tommy tape.

That should only happen if you have all of that type of tape.

16 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

This is great.

This will help on my quest for 1 million CP. When I reach it I'll post a thread about it so everyone will see that I have 1 million CP. And they'll wish they had some of that CP....even just 100k of it....but I'll have 1 million!!! and get all the likes for that day.

I'm level 150 with over 300k almost 400k cp and have all jarvis and pamela tapes. My wife has over 800k cp close to 900k and is level 150 with all tapes too on her account.

Just saying new content would be nice to see.

11 minutes ago, JuggaloIRCNet said:

I'm level 150 with over 300k almost 400k cp and have all jarvis and pamela tapes. My wife has over 800k cp close to 900k and is level 150 with all tapes too on her account.

Just saying new content would be nice to see

As Spock from Star Trek always said, "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of a few". 

The vast majority of the playerbase is nowhere near where you're at

Also the game is basically made by a mom-&-pop company that cannot accommodate the fringe of the playerbase.

So, as Judge Smails from Caddyshack said, "you'll get nothing and like it".