Jump to content
ShiftySamurai

+130% XP/CP & Tape Drops - April 13th Weekend

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, JuggaloIRCNet said:

I'm level 150 with over 300k almost 400k cp and have all jarvis and pamela tapes. My wife has over 800k cp close to 900k and is level 150 with all tapes too on her account.

Just saying new content would be nice to see.

 Both of you must not have jobs. Lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

As Spock from Star Trek always said, "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of a few". 

A vast majority of the playerbase are nowhere near where you're at

Also the game is basically made by a mom-&-pop company that cannot accommodate the fringe of the playerbase.

So, as Judge Smails from Caddyshack said, "you'll get nothing and like it".

 

I was just saying new content would be nice wasn't saying I need it or expect it today, if it happens then it happens. 

 

2 hours ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Neither of you must not have jobs. Lol

I work full time and go to school, we have just been playing since the beginning of August. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JuggaloIRCNet said:

I work full time and go to school, we have just been playing since the beginning of August. 

Goddamn. I’ve been playing since release. And I’m only at level 60. Haven’t found a single tape. Lol. Though I do take breaks from this game for a few weeks at a time to play other games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kodiak said:

Well fella, I'm a backer and I've had to wait just as long and if not longer, and I don't feel any sense of entitlement to be nasty to another person online. 

He didn't tell YOU to be mad with him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Started playing at 1:11pm today...........and after a few matches I turned my Xbox off. These weekends bring more players back but with that comes more assholes. Played 3 matches. First match was ended early by a quitter.

Second match was crap connection and was all jerky & jittery.

Both matches were full of people who didn't wanna communicate (which I don't mind most of the time) except for the squeekers who wanted to keep repeating "Who's got a mic." or "Jason please don't kill me". I should also mention that it took upwards of 5 minutes each just to get into a lobby.

Third match was the best one though!! Pretty sure it's because I played that one Offline.

Already bored and turned off my Xbox. 1 hour of play is all it took after not playing for 2 weeks. That's sad. Really, REALLY sad.

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

In honor of the first Day of Jason, 2018, we will be running a 130% increase in XP, CP, and Tape drop rates (Jarvis and Pamela) from 1pm EDT Friday, April 13th, until 1pm EDT on Monday, April 16th.

F13_Event.png

As I predicted to everyone in the past month, no update today. Not even so much as an update to when we might see an update. :( Real bummer for many F13 Game fans I am sure. I think some people was at least wanting single player challenges today. Personally, I was hoping to see Victoria. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Started playing at 1:11pm today...........and after a few matches I turned my Xbox off. These weekends bring more players back but with that comes more assholes. Played 3 matches. First match was ended early by a quitter.

Second match was crap connection and was all jerky & jittery.

Both matches were full of people who didn't wanna communicate (which I don't mind most of the time) except for the squeekers who wanted to keep repeating "Who's got a mic." or "Jason please don't kill me". I should also mention that it took upwards of 5 minutes each just to get into a lobby.

Third match was the best one though!! Pretty sure it's because I played that one Offline.

Already bored and turned off my Xbox. 1 hour of play is all it took after not playing for 2 weeks. That's sad. Really, REALLY sad.

 

It is even on PS4. I had seven host quit during the match out of eight games I played. Turned it off for an hour and got back on. Then I saw people in party chat, stalking Jason to kill him and had him running and hiding like a baby. Jason is the feared killer in the movies, he needs to be feared in the game but instead a lot of people just hunt him down to kill him.

20 hours ago, JuggaloIRCNet said:

I was just saying new content would be nice wasn't saying I need it or expect it today, if it happens then it happens. 

 

I work full time and go to school, we have just been playing since the beginning of August. 

Whoever said that to you is a dick! I am a level 150, I have over 200k CP and all tapes except five tommy tapes. I have been playing since January 2018. I work full time, go to school online for my bachelors, and I have kids and a wife. I just have grinded out the past double CP/XP weekends. Leveling up is not too hard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-04-12 at 6:22 PM, Faux Show said:

No update?  What the fuck.  Those of us who have been playing since the beginning don't need XP we want content, god damn it. 

It’s for those new players who want to keep up, also with that new perk system coming soon im stocking up hell tons of CP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something extra too lol. 

Not to complain but cp rewards seem lower than they should be... I got 4240 XP in a QP match as jason and only 506 cp... do I not understand the xp/cp ratio correctly? 

Just a question. Anybody have a formula for cp vs xp? Because I understood it was roughly 1/2 in multiplayer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Left2Right said:

It’s for those new players who want to keep up, also with that new perk system coming soon im stocking up hell tons of CP.

This list of update have been “coming out” for six months!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Played from 6 pm to 2 am last night.  Didn't see a single Jarvis tape drop and only one or 2 Pamela tapes(and I already have all of those). :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

Played from 6 pm to 2 am last night.  Didn't see a single Jarvis tape drop and only one or 2 Pamela tapes(and I already have all of those). :(

Yup, same here. Couple Pamela tapes we all have, no Tommy tapes. Lots of good times, though still looking for those ever elusive cassettes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2018 at 6:51 AM, Truth said:

That should only happen if you have all of that type of tape.

I see now. I got confused and mixed it up with the other tapes.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

Played from 6 pm to 2 am last night.  Didn't see a single Jarvis tape drop and only one or 2 Pamela tapes(and I already have all of those). :(

Same. Excepted I played from 1:45pm til 3am Friday and from 10am til 5pm today. This tape thing is total bullshit! It is really just more XP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, VoorheesGt101 said:

Something extra too lol. 

Not to complain but cp rewards seem lower than they should be... I got 4240 XP in a QP match as jason and only 506 cp... do I not understand the xp/cp ratio correctly? 

Just a question. Anybody have a formula for cp vs xp? Because I understood it was roughly 1/2 in multiplayer.

It is suppose to be one third of XP earned. So if you earn 4000XP, your CP should be more like 1,333CP. But, I agree. The CP seems a lot less this time around compared to oases double XP/CP weekends. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yawn, been 150 for a long time and already have all the tapes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played each Jason once, on each map once, and leveled up three times. Then I played a couple other games. Then I saw that my friends, who have not played in months, are playing, but they didn't invite me despite there being one open slot in their party. 

 

Probably because I'd completely destroy them as Part 4 Jason, and they didn't want a real challenge.

 

But they can still get fucked for not inviting me when they damn well know I enjoy playing this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm actually working on editing a video on how to maximize XP and CP gain during the double (plus .3) XP weekend. It'll be posted way too close to the end (lots of experimenting), but the short version is: offline bots vs 3 counselors on packanack small. Reg difficulty, smash a box, trap a counselor and kill all with environmental kills (or in hiding spots 😀). This is for ps4 and Xbox1 users due to hosts quiting(salt mines need to be here NOW!)  I got triple the xp and cp vs QP and it takes VERY LITTLE TIME😃(under 4 mins). VIDEO link in about 10 hrs.

P.s. thanks @kepps-66 for the rough calculation!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, VoorheesGt101 said:

I'm actually working on editing a video on how to maximize XP and CP gain during the double (plus .3) XP weekend. It'll be posted way too close to the end (lots of experimenting), but the short version is: offline bots vs 3 counselors on packanack small. Reg difficulty, smash a box, trap a counselor and kill all with environmental kills (or in hiding spots 😀). This is for ps4 and Xbox1 users due to hosts quiting(salt mines need to be here NOW!)  I got triple the xp and cp vs QP and it takes VERY LITTLE TIME😃(under 4 mins). VIDEO link in about 10 hrs.

P.s. thanks @kepps-66 for the rough calculation!

But you can kill all 7-8 counselors in 5-10 min on Packanack Small, and get almost 3,000 XP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went from lvl 78 to 83. Found two Pamela tapes.  And then I quit playing. I got tired of people snitching me out to Jason, fake Jason's, or running around like the three stooges. I at least hoped i'd find some tapes but all I got were empty drawers and empty promises. :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

But you can kill all 7-8 counselors in 5-10 min on Packanack Small, and get almost 3,000 XP. 

I played every amount and 3 gave the most per counselor killed. That was all I meant. The timeframe was meant to be an average between us seasoned players and people not so versed. My whole goal is to bridge that gap. If us 150s just boast and act superior, it doesn't motivate new players... which are needed for this type of game to last. I actually have a tutorial channel mostly geared to help new players... But I'm impressed by your time for killing bots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, VoorheesGt101 said:

I played every amount and 3 gave the most per counselor killed. That was all I meant. The timeframe was meant to be an average between us seasoned players and people not so versed. My whole goal is to bridge that gap. If us 150s just boast and act superior, it doesn't motivate new players... which are needed for this type of game to last. I actually have a tutorial channel mostly geared to help new players... But I'm impressed by your time for killing bots.

Oh. I'm not at 150. I don’t have that much time. Lol. But you only get 100 XP for each counselor no matter what. Minus the hiding or environmental kill bonus. I’m not that great. Packanack Small is easy for wiping out bots. You can get 4 kills in the first 2 minutes. Morph to the lodge at the beginning of the match where the car spawns. Someone is ALWAYS standing there. Easy grab. Then while you’re killing them, someone ALWAYS walks out that door. Another easy grab. Then another one hides in one of the upstairs bedrooms while you’re killing that one. You can easily figure it out by which bedroom door is left open. Then by the time you walk out, there’s another running outside the lodge. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2018 at 5:56 PM, kepps-66 said:

It is suppose to be one third of XP earned. So if you earn 4000XP, your CP should be more like 1,333CP. But, I agree. The CP seems a lot less this time around compared to oases double XP/CP weekends. 

This weekend I played 2 Offline Matches to compare the xp/cp ratio.  Both matches ended with approx. 2,700 xp. The first gave me approx. 500 cp and the second was approx. 3,500 cp.

I noticed the disparity with every few matches awarding an exceptionally high cp even before this weekend.

Edit:

Just did 2 more Offlines - both matches were 2,500 xp. The first gave me 250 cp and the second awarded me with 3,400.

No idea why the different amounts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Friday night was awesome. Full lobbies. People with mics working together. Sat and Sun were the usual state of the game. Dead lobbies, teamers and trollers. I still enjoy playing, but wish every night was like it was Friday night...

I'm up 7 levels found 4 Pam tapes and 2 Tommy tapes. Finally got Jason IV...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grape said:

This weekend I played 2 Offline Matches to compare the xp/cp ratio.  Both matches ended with approx. 2,700 xp. The first gave me approx. 500 cp and the second was approx. 3,500 cp.

I noticed the disparity with every few matches awarding an exceptionally high cp even before this weekend.

Edit:

Just did 2 more Offlines - both matches were 2,500 xp. The first gave me 250 cp and the second awarded me with 3,400.

No idea why the different amounts.

I noticed the same this weekend. In the past, it was roughly one third. That has not seemed true this weekend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×