Jason Todd Voorhees

Susan Jennifer Sullivan Status?

So......they says she died in 2009 but some say she isn't dead....so im confused about this anyone else want to do research about this??? seems she went ghost!

21 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

So......they says she died in 2009 but some say she isn't dead....so im confused about this anyone else want to do research about this??? seems she went ghost!

Not dead, apparently.  The 2009 documentary tracked the wrong woman.

This link goes down the rabbit hole quite a bit:

http://fridaythe13thfilms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80&p=354#p354

http://fridaythe13th.wikia.com/wiki/Melissa_Paur

1 hour ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Not dead, apparently.  The 2009 documentary tracked the wrong woman.

This link goes down the rabbit hole quite a bit:

http://fridaythe13thfilms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80&p=354#p354

http://fridaythe13th.wikia.com/wiki/Melissa_Paur

I hope so!!! #WikipediaIsWrong

Hey guys,

I am the guy who wrote the article on F13thfilms.com´s message board and other boards.As stated in my post: There is more evidence that I do not want to publish ( current adresses etc) because for privacy reasons. Since her mother stopped answering me I guess it is safe to say that she does not want to have anything to to with the movie anymore. Considering her recent history that is understandable.

What happened in the meantime: The Crystal Lake Memories facebook-page took down the report that she died (it is still on f13thfranchise.com though) after I contacted them. They said "We aren't sure who posted the incorrect obituary for Ms. Sullivan at the time but it was not someone directly associated with the creative team behind the show".

She was severly ill during he making of Peter Bracke´s  book in 2003 (see also the timeline on her webpage) so she could noit participate. CLM (the DVD/blue-ray documenary) said that their production manager was infomred by a relative that she died. As stated with the evidence that I have found it seems that it was a cover up in order for her to be left alone.

I saw people doubting that she is alive because "I only showed pics of her from 2002". If you have read my article you would have understoods that I just used those pics from 2002 to connect her to Andrew Niccoll and  that she is therefore indeed  the mother of Mia (who posted on f13franchise.com  in 2013 and claimed that her mother is still alive) and therfore proofing that the graceandletters-hompegae is the page of "our" SJS (and according to the info on that page she died not die as well!)

There ARE RECENT pics of her on private facebook-pages and her alma-mater reunions. HOWEVER: Those pics are from private sources and therfore I will not link them anywhere in public because I sure would not want that some strangers woud publish private pictures of me in public without my permission. 

The SJS Facebook-fanpage however released SOME of those pics. I have stopped my contact with the owner of that facebook-page and reported him to facebook for using private pics without permission, (unfortunately Facebook won´t do anything about it).

Sure, I would love to hear a statement from her, but she seems to have her reasons to stay quite. That is something we have to respect.

Edited by Germaniac
correcting typos
  • Like 1

Yes, I'd very much like us to respect her privacy on this.

But I'm also glad if she's still among the land of the living.

• Like 1