wes

New Counselor Victoria Sterling Announced!

Sweet the more counselors the better! 

Wonder will they do anything for the Jason X update?

1 minute ago, Dragonborn said:

Sweet the more counselors the better! 

Wonder will they do anything for the Jason X update?

"The Mistake" 

I noticed they said no to specifically the spring break and Halloween DLC packs. The Pajama party pack could still be on the table... 

I feel like the fish in the end of finding nemo when in those plastic bags ''now what?''

we've been rooting for this so long, now what?

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Pazuzu said:

I noticed they said no to specifically the spring break and Halloween DLC packs. The Pajama party pack could still be on the table... 

I highly doubt it. The only reason they didn't say pajama clothing pack is because they haven't revealed it yet.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

I don't think I'll drop Jenny for Victoria.  Stamina looks great on the stat sheet, but "No Fear" Jenny's composer will make it more meaningful while Jason is around.  Not counting that build though, Victoria is probably overall better counselor, and I'll be able to use my typical setup (Medic, Swift Attacker, NoS or Sucker Punch).  But I'm very pleased with this counselor and the only extended cast member I've been impressed with so far.

I

I do like Jenny’s 10 Composure. Composure has so many benefits. Especially with keeping fear low, and the benefit that has on stamina regen.

Which is usually why I always go back to Jenny. However Victoria may be my 2nd go to. I’ll probably load her up on fear resistant perks. 

17 minutes ago, Pazuzu said:

I hope so, lack of additional skins make playing the previous additional counselors a little stale and feeling generic.  This game really needs more customize options to add personal flare to your counselors.

15 minutes ago, Aksana said:

I feel like the fish in the end of finding nemo when in those plastic bags ''now what?''

we've been rooting for this so long, now what?

I feel you! 

...She is gorgeous, her stats are on spot with the predictions, I've even warmed up to the power suit! I am beyond happy :D 

giphy.gif

Also, she's totally Chad's girlfriend and I won't tolerate anyone to tell otherwise! 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dandop1984 said:

I do like Jenny’s 10 Composure. Composure has so many benefits. Especially with keeping fear low, and the benefit that has on stamina regen.

Which is usually why I always go back to Jenny. However Victoria may be my 2nd go to. I’ll probably load her up on fear resistant perks. 

Jenny's composure is really only useful when you give her the perks needed to make her completely immune to fear. Then she becomes an interesting character instead of just a weaker Chad in all ways. I see little point in trying to bolster Victoria's 4 composure. Instead, just throw all the meta perks on her.

Just now, MichaelMemers said:

just throw all the meta perks on her.

Pretty much this.

1 minute ago, SUPAH JD said:

"The Mistake"

I prefer "The French Mistake."

giphy.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wes said:

They aren't related, but they do attend the same country club...

Which is country club is full of dick/cunts peoples

25 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

:wub: OMG everyone.... please don't tell Jenny this, but I'm telling her we're taking "a break" so I can "try out" the new girl.

Nah..... Vanessa still has that market cornered.  Victoria is very balanced, stats assignment is like Chad and Jenny had a daughter. 

I don't think I'll drop Jenny for Victoria.  Stamina looks great on the stat sheet, but "No Fear" Jenny's composer will make it more meaningful while Jason is around.  Not counting that build though, Victoria is probably overall better counselor, and I'll be able to use my typical setup (Medic, Swift Attacker, NoS or Sucker Punch).  But I'm very pleased with this counselor and the only extended cast member I've been impressed with so far.

I'm going to enjoy seeing all the Vanessa and Chad mains flock to her then complain she is too slow :lol:.  You probably guessed already that I dig her.

As soon as I saw the post I knew you would like our newest counselor.... but at the same time the lower composure would screw with your fearless build a bit. After you give her a few tries and experiment with some perks I know you have in mind already... you will find the perfect perk build for her. Either way its good to change up counselors now and again.... I will get around to playing someone other than Mitch again 'soon'.... Maybe I will switch back to Shelly for a while.
   She looks a bit too old to be Chad and Jenny's daughter though.... or maybe Chad and Jenny both look much younger than they truly are... I think we just entered... the Twilight Zone. Where is Rod Serling when you need him!?!?!

12 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Jenny's composure is really only useful when you give her the perks needed to make her completely immune to fear. Then she becomes an interesting character instead of just a weaker Chad in all ways. I see little point in trying to bolster Victoria's 4 composure. Instead, just throw all the meta perks on her.

Only thing chad has over Jenny is 9 speed. Which is a useless stat, as speed as low as 3 can outrun any Jason. However  I understand how some people consider speed high tier, and maybe it helps them evade more efficiently, but I’d rather have those speed points go towards composure or stamina.

Id take Jenny’s 10 Composure and 5 stamina over chads 9 speed and a slightly better Luck

Victoria seems to be a balance between Chad and Jenny. I’d say she’s a better version of Chad, just because she can wear the sweater.

6 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Rod Serling

Image result for Rod Serling gif

• Haha 1

I'm not sure if I should freak out or Question this!

P.S I AM SO MAINING VICTORIA WHEN SHE COMES OUT, FUCK TIFFANY, FUCK JENNY, VICTORIA IN THE HOUSE HOES

P.S.S ALSO Y  AA    SS  S S S  WE FINALLY DID IT THOUGH, I'M SO HAPPY I COULD EAT MEAT EVEN THOUGH I HATE IT!

P.S.S.S Someone beat me to a wig snatched Joke, So I'll still do it.

P.S.S.S.S Barbara Ann and Kitcat Better upload a video of Twin Victoria(s) Playing Around the Camp

P.S.S.S.S.S She better be bitchy.

DKFi5WXWkAEP2G0.jpg

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

For everyone asking. Victoria unlocks at level 42.

Nice, that was literally my only question about this announcement. 

I would still like more information on the 'Skulls' if you find time to post anymore about them. 

9 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

For everyone asking. Victoria unlocks at level 42.

Yayyyyyy!! 

17 minutes ago, Ahab said:

As soon as I saw the post I knew you would like our newest counselor.... but at the same time the lower composure would screw with your fearless build a bit. After you give her a few tries and experiment with some perks I know you have in mind already... you will find the perfect perk build for her. Either way its good to change up counselors now and again.... I will get around to playing someone other than Mitch again 'soon'.... Maybe I will switch back to Shelly for a while.
   She looks a bit too old to be Chad and Jenny's daughter though.... or maybe Chad and Jenny both look much younger than they truly are... I think we just entered... the Twilight Zone. Where is Rod Serling when you need him!?!?!

Shouldn't be too bad.  I can play Chad and Vanessa well, and recently I've been playing Lachappa, whom has also 4 composure matched with a WHOPPING "2" stamina :blink:.  We should play again soon, especially after she is available :).