wes

New Counselor Victoria Sterling Announced!

Love her stats and can't wait to try her out. Thanks guys Does she unlock at level 0? 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Liquid Swordsman said:

I was going to ask the same thing.

I think it might be the dining room from the Pinehurst house. I'm not sure though, it's been awhile since I've played that map.

Part of the wall textures behind Jennydon't look finished. It sorta looks how the Jarvis Map looked when then the map got leaked on YouTube.  Maybe they're working on the Sheppard House next.

3 minutes ago, Bless 2 Success said:

You might come after The Manhattan/Lazarus map is added later on this year.

Saffron who played J.J. is notoriously difficult to get a hold of. I had to ask her sister who is a vocal coach through her business page for her email to try and get a signed photograph (and of course ask her if I can give her email to the devs). She forwarded my request to Saffron but haven’t heard anything back after almost 3 weeks so I’m gonna ask her sister if she received it and if she’s just not interested in doing autographs right now.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Sad that Susan Jennifer Sullivan passed away low on the radar..... :( She would have loved to see the inspiration of Victoria Sterling......

With that luck helping increase the rest of her stats, she looks pretty solid. I can nail plenty of flawless repairs with Vanessa so I can imagine Victoria's repairing.

I foresee groups of Vicious Victorias swarming helpless Jasons everywhere.... I look forward to slashing them to pieces. Thank you. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Sad that Susan Jennifer Sullivan passed away low on the radar..... :( She would have loved to see the inspiration of Victoria Sterling......

Yeah they were talking about that in the "Crystal lake memoies" if your're not familiar it a collection of movie information, actor interviews, and basically anything else you would ever want to know about Friday the 13th. The actors all had fond memories of working with her.   The actor who played Nick also died.

1 minute ago, shodan said:

Yeah they were talking about that in the "Crystal lake memoies" if your're not familiar it a collection of movie information, actor interviews, and basically anything else you would ever want to know about Friday the 13th. The actors all had fond memories of working with her.   The actor who played Nick also died.

I just researched and no one knows about Susan Jennifer Sullivan status......like wow she dropped off the radar fast!

13 minutes ago, JuggaloIRCNet said:

Lol you shoulda said she is is cousin and they are related. Chad and Victoria like to keep it all in the family and met at a family reunion.

Russell from part 7 an be related to them as well 

4 minutes ago, shodan said:

The Actor who played Nick would like to dispute that claim: https://twitter.com/kevinspirtas?lang=en

1 hour ago, MsJones-23 said:

Chad’s sister or chad’s girlfriend?

Both.  Old money tends to be inbred.

Back when they mentioned they would add more counselors in the future, The Mean Girl and The Stoner were the two archetypes from the films that I wanted to see included more than anything else.

With Mitch and now Victoria, those bases are covered. Glad to see this and will look forward to trying her soon. I normally do oddly well with Jenny and Fox is a great flexible character, so if she's somewhere between the two, hopefully I'll get Victoria out of camp unscathed a few times.

And absolutely I hope Barbara Ann sees this soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, ikarikh said:

Thanks for the update. Melissa looks cool. Though i wish you guys would add dlc clothing for the new counselors. We're on the 4th new counselor now and none of them have ANY alternate outfits yet.

Could just have a "NEW Counselors DLC Clothing Pack" for $5 that adds on swimsuits, halloween costumes and any future dlc clothing to the current and future new counselors.

That way you have a source of income for the creation of those new counselor dlc clothing if that's the isssue.

A one time $5 fee that gives you access to dlc clothing for the new counselors in any of the clothing packs you already bought. (So if you didn't buy any dlc clothing packs, the $5 spent here wouldn't give you access to anything until you did).

I only suggest this solely because i'm assuming that's the issue. Funding retroactive dlc clothing would be too costly to do each time for free each time a new counselor was announced.

So the $5 pack would help pay for those costs.

I genuinely am really all for this idea. 

I do like variety. I end up using the costumes more than the default suits. 

Though, it's not make or break for me either. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

Back when they mentioned they would add more counselors in the future, The Mean Girl and The Stoner were the two archetypes from the films that I wanted to see included more than anything else.

With Mitch and now Victoria, those bases are covered. Glad to see this and will look forward to trying her soon. I normally do oddly well with Jenny and Fox is a great flexible character, so if she's somewhere between the two, hopefully I'll get Victoria out of camp unscathed a few times.

And absolutely I hope Barbara Ann sees this soon.

@Barbara Ann is gonna be so happy!

15 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I just researched and no one knows about Susan Jennifer Sullivan status......like wow she dropped off the radar fast!

She died of cancer, IMDB also indicates that too.

http://www.fridaythe13thfranchise.com/?m=1

8 minutes ago, Krisg1234 said:

Both.  Old money tends to be inbred.

Actually they are cousins and they met at a family reunion. They have been dating for a few months now and are planning to be wed on June 6th, 1986 if they survive relationship counselling at Camp Crystal Lake.

• Thanks 1

:wub: OMG everyone.... please don't tell Jenny this, but I'm telling her we're taking "a break" so I can "try out" the new girl.

1 hour ago, Impactedmedal38 said:

I’d argue she could potentially be the best  counselor in the game. Her stamina and luck allow her to bully Jason.Her stealth and decent intelligence allow her to be a back up repair character. Overall she  seems like a mix of Jenny and Fox. RIP Jenny

Nah..... Vanessa still has that market cornered.  Victoria is very balanced, stats assignment is like Chad and Jenny had a daughter. 

1 hour ago, dandop1984 said:

Nice Stats. I may have found a Jenny replacement.

I don't think I'll drop Jenny for Victoria.  Stamina looks great on the stat sheet, but "No Fear" Jenny's composer will make it more meaningful while Jason is around.  Not counting that build though, Victoria is probably overall better counselor, and I'll be able to use my typical setup (Medic, Swift Attacker, NoS or Sucker Punch).  But I'm very pleased with this counselor and the only extended cast member I've been impressed with so far.

29 minutes ago, Ahab said:

I foresee groups of Vicious Victorias swarming helpless Jasons everywhere.... I look forward to slashing them to pieces. Thank you. 

I'm going to enjoy seeing all the Vanessa and Chad mains flock to her then complain she is too slow :lol:.  You probably guessed already that I dig her.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

:wub: OMG everyone.... please don't tell Jenny this, but I'm telling her we're taking "a break" so I can "try out" the new girl.

Nah..... Vanessa still has that market cornered.  Victoria is very balanced, stats assignment is like Chad and Jenny had a daughter. 

I don't think I'll drop Jenny for Victoria.  Stamina looks great on the stat sheet, but "No Fear" Jenny's composer will make it more meaningful while Jason is around.  Not counting that build though, Victoria is probably overall better counselor, and I'll be able to use my typical setup (Medic, Swift Attacker, NoS or Sucker Punch).  But I'm very pleased with this counselor and the only extended cast member I've been impressed with so far.

I am in the same boat. Jenny is still my #1, but it looks like I have a 1b now.