wes

New Counselor Victoria Sterling Announced!

Just now, Cokeyskunk said:

He was rather specific. Does that mean we could get another update today at a time other than 4pm? 

Maybe :rolleyes: But, then again he was being specific because of the guy who tweeted at him originally was rather specific. 

2 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

I'm sure this will revive the game in a flash. :huh: 

Not like this game is in dire need of a new mode or anything. I'm glad you all are getting a counselor you like but it doesn't change the monotonous gameplay. There is one mode in this game kill/survive and they were kind enough to let us do it either online or by our lonesome. VC isn't a mode it's just a mini game museum. It's cool like how museums are cool but it wears off quick. A year into this game and it's still basically the same game from luanch with Halloween costumes. No meaningful content has been added. We just get these little drops here and there to distract us from realizing the game is making no progress. 

Would you stop with this nonsense. You are such a predictable cliche forum member. 

This has nothing to do with a new mode. This is a new character that would have been added regardless. 

Do you think they're not working on other shit? Obviously they tried a different mode and it didn't work out. You create a new mode, genius. You're so friggin smart, right?

Just a big annoying complaining baby.  

• Thanks 3

A trailer for her, just like the one for Shelly would be great... Right? :D

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

He was rather specific. Does that mean we could get another update today at a time other than 4pm? 

Yeah, it's called being coy. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kitcat said:

He's joking, right?

Go to his twitter page Larry Zerner and located the one where he is holding the part 3 Jason masked and click on his tweets and replies.

3 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Would you stop with this nonsense. You are such a predictable cliche forum member. 

This has nothing to do with a new mode. This is a new character that would have been added regardless. 

Do you think they're not working on other shit? Obviously they tried a different mode and it didn't work out. You create a new mode, genius. You're so friggin smart, right?

Just a big annoying complaining baby.  

I would expect nothing less from you. 

And, yes I am quiet smart. Perhaps if they decided to drop a kit that let's us mod the game I just might make one. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bless 2 Success said:

That's either Pinehurts or Part 7 map was added in the game

it's pinehurst dinner room 

Can't wait to try her out... 

So no other news today? I was kinda expecting at least a double XP weekend. :/

41 minutes ago, wes said:

Hello Campers! 

I would like to introduce Victoria Sterling, Camp Crystal Lake’s newest counselor. Similar to Chad, Victoria comes from money and she is used to getting her way. So much so that she often is perceived as “bitchy” and manipulative. She doesn’t mean any physical harm, but it’s safe to say that in a pinch, she’s looking out for herself first. 

Victoria has low repair and strength, so she will need to rely on her above average stamina pool and stealth skills. It would be ill-advised for Victoria to square up to Jason without some additional help from another counselor. In a 1v1 situation you’ll find Victoria doing less fighting, and more yelling for her Dad...the Dean of an Ivy League junior college. Getting a better picture now of Victoria? She’s the worst, in the best possible way!

Victoria will be added at no additional cost in the next update. Note; Victoria will not have access to the premium DLC clothing packs (Spring Break and Halloween).   

S1RVVUY.png

Great! I just have one queston, what level will she be locked at?

The ONLY thing I can say I'm let down is that she won't have any costumes or spring break attire, making me feel like she's more added in to be specifically Melissa than her own thing.

Which is fine! It would've just been cool to see her get a spring break attire and a Halloween costume. The ideas with the Halloween one are endless. Oh well. Are we completely ruling out the idea that she'll get either or is it just at this moment? 

• Like 1

Thanks for the update. Melissa looks cool. Though i wish you guys would add dlc clothing for the new counselors. We're on the 4th new counselor now and none of them have ANY alternate outfits yet.

Could just have a "NEW Counselors DLC Clothing Pack" for $5 that adds on swimsuits, halloween costumes and any future dlc clothing to the current and future new counselors.

That way you have a source of income for the creation of those new counselor dlc clothing if that's the isssue.

A one time $5 fee that gives you access to dlc clothing for the new counselors in any of the clothing packs you already bought. (So if you didn't buy any dlc clothing packs, the $5 spent here wouldn't give you access to anything until you did).

I only suggest this solely because i'm assuming that's the issue. Funding retroactive dlc clothing would be too costly to do each time for free each time a new counselor was announced.

So the $5 pack would help pay for those costs.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Still no me in the game! :angry:

• Sad 2

Nice to see another movie character! I hope to see a youtube video of her tho! :D

54 minutes ago, wes said:

They aren't related, but they do attend the same country club...

Oh my!

53 minutes ago, kitcat said:

Well, goodbye to A.J., my main character since day 1. I have a new favorite one. 

A.J will always be bae!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wes said:

Hello Campers! 

I would like to introduce Victoria Sterling, Camp Crystal Lake’s newest counselor. Similar to Chad, Victoria comes from money and she is used to getting her way. So much so that she often is perceived as “bitchy” and manipulative. She doesn’t mean any physical harm, but it’s safe to say that in a pinch, she’s looking out for herself first. 

Victoria has low repair and strength, so she will need to rely on her above average stamina pool and stealth skills. It would be ill-advised for Victoria to square up to Jason without some additional help from another counselor. In a 1v1 situation you’ll find Victoria doing less fighting, and more yelling for her Dad...the Dean of an Ivy League junior college. Getting a better picture now of Victoria? She’s the worst, in the best possible way!

Victoria will be added at no additional cost in the next update. Note; Victoria will not have access to the premium DLC clothing packs (Spring Break and Halloween).   

S1RVVUY.png

Why she look like Leslie Stahl?

BN-NV048_NYGARD_M_20160502174812.jpg

4 minutes ago, J.J. said:

You might come after The Manhattan/Lazarus map is added later on this year.

1 hour ago, wes said:

They aren't related, but they do attend the same country club...

Lol you shoulda said she is is cousin and they are related. Chad and Victoria like to keep it all in the family and met at a family reunion.

9 minutes ago, J.J. said:

Hopefully it stays that way. 

Expy's based on the stereotypes are the way to go.

Good addition. I'm looking forward to axing her in the face. 

• Thanks 1