wes

New Counselor Victoria Sterling Announced!

36 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

but we definitely didn’t get any type of “news” on Thursday which I didn’t much expect since we just had a live stream. 

I figured them streaming meant they we're out of news to give us. They're just scrambling to get it done and released. 

56 minutes ago, Truth said:

I figured them streaming meant they we're out of news to give us. They're just scrambling to get it done and released. 

Yup. Same thoughts here. They already released all the news of what the update will and won't have. They have already said they are in the final stages. And they have said they will release info as soon as the update is approved by PSN, Xbox, and Steam. No more news til release is what I'm thinking.

• Like 1

I agree with the sentiment that they are just trying to get the update done and out, so I wasn't that surprised to find there was no real news this week.  I am a tiny bit surprised that they have not shown any footage at all from Victoria in action (like they did with Shelly), but its no big deal.  If they are trying to prioritize all resources to get the update done and out then I can do without these types of little gems.  I'm still really looking forward to getting my hands on this next update, and I think it is going to go a long way to revitalizing this game.  I hope so anyway.... 

On 5/17/2018 at 7:34 PM, KenshiroNero said:

New Counselor, But still no release date.. All Announcement but no release date.. This morons are waiting for the game to die before they release this update. Lol.. Fucking Devs.. You fucking lazy bums.. 

But hey at least they didn't do such an evil deed like releasing Savini Jason to the public because let me tell you, - that would just straight up kill the game and their overall integrity.

Totally not the ass backwards approach to game balancing, fixing technical issues, connection issues, and the way they've been handling these updates.

5 minutes ago, Zentorno said:

But hey at least they didn't do such an evil deed like releasing Savini Jason to the public because let me tell you, - that would just straight up kill the game and their overall integrity.

Totally not the ass backwards approach to game balancing, fixing technical issues, connection issues, and the way they've been handling these updates.

Hey at least you have a game! Oh but you don't have Savini Jason so your gonna complain even tho there are way more things that need addressing then you wanting something that you cannot have. @GunMedia_Ben told you before you cannot have him, yeah there were some leaks and ebay stuff but you missed out. Next time keep an eye on things. 

6 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Hey at least you have a game! Oh but you don't have Savini Jason so your gonna complain even tho there are way more things that need addressing then you wanting something that you cannot have. @GunMedia_Ben told you before you cannot have him, yeah there were some leaks and ebay stuff but you missed out. Next time keep an eye on things. 

Yeah. A game that would have dead in the water multiplayer scene and be a straight up drinking coaster if not for the thousands upon thousands of people like me who bought the game and play it. Because the backers alone would totally be able to sustain this game's sales, online community, and ensure enough funding to get all these updates for the initial tiers that were never reached in the first place like Jason X content.

The 'b-b-b-but we made the game possible! excuse doesn't work when your game would serve no purpose without an online community sustained by people who are mostly non-backers in the first place. Sure, your funding makes its existence possible to a degree, but we actually give that product life and enable its continued support.

So once again, fuck off with that garbage. And @GunMedia_Ben can save his pitiful excuses. We've heard all the excuses to be had. They've been debunked a thousand times over. And having somebody involved with the game selling codes on eBay for ridiculous prices render his defenses moot along with anyone else's on the development team.

It's especially pathetic considering there are people like me that would have zero issue buying him legally instead of supporting a shitbag eBay scalper. But do keep up that 'muh integruhtee' BS.

1 minute ago, Zentorno said:

Yeah. A game that would have dead in the water multiplayer scene and be a straight up drinking coaster if not for the thousands upon thousands of people like me who bought the game and play it. Because the backers alone would totally be able to sustain this game's sales, online community, and ensure enough funding to get all these updates for the initial tiers that were never reached in the first place like Jason X content.

The 'b-b-b-but we made the game possible! excuse doesn't work when your game would serve no purpose without an online community sustained by people who are mostly non-backers in the first place. Sure, your funding makes its existence possible to a degree, but we actually give that product life and enable its continued support.

So once again, fuck off with that garbage.

Once again why don't you get over not having something you don't have. You missed out so what? Focus on new content and bug fixes! 

With all this energy you have to complain you'll have such a better time helping the game grow with new content then complaining about not getting one item. I still want the clothing back the backers got but that won't happen. Just move on.  

You mean the new content and fixes made possible by all those filthy non-backers your lot keeps exhibiting an elitist attitude towards? Oh, right. That stuff.

2 minutes ago, Zentorno said:

You mean the new content and fixes made possible by all those filthy non-backers your lot keeps exhibiting an elitist attitude towards? Oh, right. That stuff.

Backers helped the game out back then now we need as people who bought this game (I bought this game twice) need to focus on fixes and content not old content that doesn't belong to us. So get your head out your ass and smell the roses 

18 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Savini is still all over ebay.

Just now, TiffanyxAJ said:

Savini is still all over ebay.

Yeah I know he's still on Ebay I'm pointing out the PS4 and Xbox leaks.

Oh, you bought this game twice? Yeah, join the fucking club. So did I since I didn't expect it to get a physical release. Take your own advice by removing your own head out of your ass and realize that those oh so terrible non-backers contribute just as much to this game and this game's longterm lifespan cannot continue to be just all about the backers. So piss off with that hot garbage.

And man, I thought the Star Citizen fandom was terrible about corporate ballsucking.

4 minutes ago, Zentorno said:

Oh, you bought this game twice? Yeah, join the fucking club. So did I since I didn't expect it to get a physical release. Take your own advice by removing your own head out of your ass and realize that those oh so terrible non-backers contribute just as much to this game and this game's longterm lifespan cannot continue to be just all about the backers. So piss off with that hot garbage.

And man, I thought the Star Citizen fandom was terrible about corporate ballsucking.

Hey when you sink money into a game that doesn't happen let me know how you feel.

I don't care about not backing the game, I was gonna back them and I missed out. I got Savini through the PS4 leak. I still didn't earn him like the others did. They risked money into a game that couldn't have just left and taken the money. Instead they got a game buggy but a game none the less. But hey if you wanna still complain you bought the game twice and still want Savini because your entitled to it your wrong, you weren't here when he was up. Go to Ebay if you want him so damn much. 

I'm gonna voice for more content like a new Jason with some cool stats and some cool looking masks, I'm gonna try and see if the puzzle game would let them use some of their Jasons as they would be cool for this game. 

Oh if you wanna talk about a bad fandom, every fandom has them. This one isn't special lol 

So you got Savini Jason through an exploit and are trying to sit here and lecture people who want to purchase him legitimately.

Yeah, we're done here. You just effectively took a shotgun lobotomy to what minimal credibility you had left to even approach the subject with that hypocritical revelation.

Just now, Zentorno said:

So you got Savini Jason through an exploit and are trying to sit here and lecture people who want to purchase him legitimately.

Yeah, we're done here. You just effectively took a shotgun lobotomy to what minimal credibility you had left to even approach the subject with that hypocritical revelation.

Hey it was a leak, I paid $5 for mine on PS4 and they let me keep it. Remember to keep and eye on things and leaks and you might have gotten him too! 

I'm not a hypocrite. I missed my shot and guess what I got another chance. I barely use him, I like part 2 more then Savini and play him more. But hey I still think the backers deserve him then you. You deserve a potato  

Nope. Don't even sit there trying to make up excuses. You keep yammering on and on about how the developers can't make him available to the public against their wishes. You obtained him through a PSN fuck up. You then sit there and try to lecture the rest of us about all sorts of garbage. You effectively ruined what tiny standing ground you had to motormouth about the subject.

Again, we're done with your worthless argument. From this point forward, you can make whatever excuses you want, but I will continue to bring up what you just said in the future.

If you had any common sense, you would have just kept that piece of information to yourself.

• Like 1

Just now, Zentorno said:

Nope. Don't even sit there trying to make up excuses. You keep yammering on and on about how the developers can't make him available to the public against their wishes. You obtained him through a PSN fuck up. You effectively ruined what tiny standing ground you had to motormouth about the subject.

Again, we're done with your worthless argument. From this point forward, you can make whatever excuses you want, but I will continue to bring up what you just said in the future.

If you had any common sense, you would have just kept that piece of information to yourself.

I've told many even backers I got him through a leak. I don't hide behind a lie. But hey I still don't think the leaks should have happened. I was expecting them to take him away buy they didn't. 

If they took Savini away from me just give me my $5 back and I wouldn't care one bit.

Keep bringing it up ;) I look forwards to tell you that you missed out on getting him and that you need to get over it. 

Lol, the salt.

This dude is so upset, he's derailing threads that have NOTHING to do with Savini.

Once again bud, grow up.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, R.J MacReady said:

Lol, the salt.

This dude is so upset, he's derailing threads that have NOTHING to do with Savini.

Once again bud, grow up.

He's the type of guy who goes to a birthday party expecting people to give him gifts. 

I love the fact he's salty, I can season all my food with it! 

tenor.gif?itemid=4627757

On 5/19/2018 at 1:29 PM, Zentorno said:

You obtained him through a PSN fuck up.

That's on sony/microsoft, not the devs. That's how I got my skin too, doesn't mean it I deserve it or that it should happen again.

On 5/19/2018 at 1:17 PM, Zentorno said:

Okay, I'm sorry. Please explain to me how anyone OWES you Savini Jason? I'm really, sorely confused on this subject. Please catch us up to speed.

28 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Okay, I'm sorry. Please explain to me how anyone OWES you Savini Jason? I'm really, sorely confused on this subject. Please catch us up to speed.

Who cares if he gets so upset, Its a good scroll, I chuckle endlessly when I see these posts... LOL

31 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Millennials are OWED everything. Did you NOT know?! Lol.