wes

New Counselor Victoria Sterling Announced!

2 hours ago, gamermom1967 said:

So is Roy

Yeah, but Roy is the dumbest idea as “Jason”. However, his ideas for Pamela is pretty bad ass. 

17 hours ago, MichaelMemers said:

I wouldn't be so sure. They haven't given any status updates since they first told us about this engine upgrade back in early February. The update could come any month as far as I know.

I was correct.

👍

I'm having reminiscences of asking for the release date of the game. They just gived us an answer:

"Soon"

That word has come again to ruin my mental health... Nightmares have returned...

Who else noticed from part 7 that Melissa has a blue glitter belt???? Are we getting a blue glitter belt on Victoria? I would die for it.

On 4/12/2018 at 8:00 PM, wes said:

Hello Campers! 

I would like to introduce Victoria Sterling, Camp Crystal Lake’s newest counselor. Similar to Chad, Victoria comes from money and she is used to getting her way. So much so that she often is perceived as “bitchy” and manipulative. She doesn’t mean any physical harm, but it’s safe to say that in a pinch, she’s looking out for herself first. 

Victoria has low repair and strength, so she will need to rely on her above average stamina pool and stealth skills. It would be ill-advised for Victoria to square up to Jason without some additional help from another counselor. In a 1v1 situation you’ll find Victoria doing less fighting, and more yelling for her Dad...the Dean of an Ivy League junior college. Getting a better picture now of Victoria? She’s the worst, in the best possible way!

Victoria will be added at no additional cost in the next update. Note; Victoria will not have access to the premium DLC clothing packs (Spring Break and Halloween).   

S1RVVUY.png

Well first of all I like the fact that we will have a new counselor based on Melissa Paur from Friday the 13th part VII The New Blood.

But why only will she not have access to the Spring Break and Halloween DLC clothing packs?, when exactly will be now the release of her?

On 5/6/2018 at 4:20 AM, jetlee2777 said:

But why only will she not have access to the Spring Break and Halloween DLC clothing packs?, when exactly will be now the release of her?

Same reason Mitch, Fox, and Shelly don't get the dlc clothing.

She will be part of the big update with everything else that's been announced.

4 hours ago, Truth said:

Same reason Mitch, Fox, and Shelly don't get the dlc clothing.

What reason is that?

17 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

What reason is that?

I'm pretty sure someone (a dev) posted it somewhere...

I think it was because they can't add to the dlc after it's released/bought. Don't quote me on that though. It could just be the fact that the counselor models weren't around when the dlc was released so they just never made them.

1 minute ago, Truth said:

I think it was because they can't add to the dlc after it's released/bought.

They definitely can. Dead by Daylight had cosmetic DLC that they added more items to months afterwards.

1 minute ago, MichaelMemers said:

They definitely can. Dead by Daylight had cosmetic DLC that they added more items to months afterwards.

Just because DbD can, doesn't mean F13 can.

Like I said, I could be wrong on that. Like I also said, maybe they just never made them because the counselor models didn't exist back then.

We know a Pajama clothing pack is coming, regardless of opinion about it.

If Fox, Shelly, Mitch and Vicky don't have them. Its silly. Why add them if you aren't going to add more packs to include them?

7 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

If Fox, Shelly, Mitch and Vicky don't have them. Its silly. Why add them if you aren't going to add more packs to include them?

I can understand Fox and Shelly not having them, especially Fox, but there's no reason for Mitch and Victoria to be left out.

26 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Posted about this earlier, Offline/Private Mode thread on page two of suggestions.

13 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

There hasn't been any confirmation on the Pajama clothing, it could be for single player challenges. I don't mind whatever they choose to do with it, but I would rather have confirmation on a Mark inspired counselor. (Or Muffin, but she wasn't mentioned in the leaks)

8 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

I can understand Fox and Shelly not having them, especially Fox, but there's no reason for Mitch and Victoria to be left out.

I would hope that a clothing pack will be a part of the Grendel update, and only worry if nothing is provided for the counselors mentioned above.

I'm still kind of curious to see some type of video preview of this counselor in action.  Not a big deal, just curious if we are going to see anything like this before the update actually hits platforms. 

I hope Victoria Sterling comes with a legendary perk that enables dedicated servers. Wouldn’t that be nice?

Eh, Melissa from Part 7 was okay. Yeah, probably one of the more memorable characters from the film, but if you're going to bring in a character from part 7 we all know it needs to be Tina more than anybody. Even if she doesn't have any sort of telekinetic abilities.

7 minutes ago, Zentorno said:

Eh, Melissa from Part 7 was okay. Yeah, probably one of the more memorable characters from the film, but if you're going to bring in a character from part 7 we all know it needs to be Tina more than anybody. Even if she doesn't have any sort of telekinetic abilities.

Lar Park Lincoln is such a MILF now. She was ugly in the 80's though. Which is strange, people are normally their hottest in their late teens-early twenties.

New Counselor, But still no release date.. All Announcement but no release date.. This morons are waiting for the game to die before they release this update. Lol.. Fucking Devs.. You fucking lazy bums.. 

• Confused 2

Eight days until the one year anniversary. Maybe we will see the release then, but we definitely didn’t get any type of “news” on Thursday which I didn’t much expect since we just had a live stream.