wes

New Counselor Victoria Sterling Announced!

Just now, KingAlcorn said:

I have not had an update for Ms. VICTORIA yet or any of the extra cp. At all and the weekend is about over. So how can I can't get her or anything. But I get the exrta xp? 

The XP isn't part of an update, Victoria will come when the update is dropped.

On 14/04/2018 at 2:36 AM, Gummybish said:

The reason why Victoria is the best looking is because she's a skinny legend that thrives off of the diet of oxygen and water.  

Omg, Mariah WHO?

2 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

This update hype is killing me! :^(

It shouldn't be too long now. By what I can guess from their Twitter. They are  probably by now doing internal  playtesting to find and polish out the new bugs that come with porting the game to the updated UR4 engine. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KingAlcorn said:

How is other ppl playing with her now? 

They aren't?

Although, I hear that people have been able to pull JX out of the files and do a skin swap on PC. Or something like that. But we console people don't have any means of playing as her.

Okay koo that's what I was thinking but didn't kno for sure cause none of my friend's played with her either. So I told them that I would ask and found out. Thanks a lot everyone that has answered my question .

3 hours ago, Waylander said:

It shouldn't be too long now. By what I can guess from their Twitter. They are  probably by now doing internal  playtesting to find and polish out the new bugs that come with porting the game to the updated UR4 engine. 

I hope so!!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Waylander said:

I wouldn't be so sure. They haven't given any status updates since they first told us about this engine upgrade back in early February. The update could come any month as far as I know.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MichaelMemers said:

I wouldn't be so sure. They haven't given any status updates since they first told us about this engine upgrade back in early February. The update could come any month as far as I know.

Pretty sure they mentioned April being the earliest.

I would love to see Jack Burrell as a counselor. After all, who wouldn’t want to play as Kevin Bacon!! I think his skills should be like Adams except better speed. 

14 hours ago, Flyin_J said:

They aren't?

Although, I hear that people have been able to pull JX out of the files and do a skin swap on PC. Or something like that. But we console people don't have any means of playing as her.

Yeah, PC players are hacking the skins. That’s the only way. That’s how they played as Jason X also. 

2 hours ago, kepps-66 said:

I would love to see Jack Burrell as a counselor. After all, who wouldn’t want to play as Kevin Bacon!! I think his skills should be like Adams except better speed. 

Only if they add Pamela Voorhees.

2 hours ago, kepps-66 said:

You really think they could afford Kevin Bacon? :lol:

1 hour ago, J.J. said:

You really think they could afford Kevin Bacon? :lol:

Might have to change his look and call him ham. 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Redcat345 said:

Only if they add Pamela Voorhees.

How would you kill with her? She’s 100% human, and players could just slash her to death. What ideas do you have for a possible Pamela killer? I would like to hear good ideas about it. 

18 hours ago, Waylander said:

According to the F13 game slash screen, it is already using UR4. 

3 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

According to the F13 game slash screen, it is already using UR4. 

What do you mean?

8 minutes ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

What do you mean?

Start your game, when the F13 logo appears with the Gun logo and Illifonics logo, look beside it and there is the UR4 engine logo. 

Just now, kepps-66 said:

Start your game, when the F13 logo appears with the Gun logo and Illifonics logo, look beside it and there is the UR4 engine logo. 

Oh yes but it uses the old version of the UR4 engine, they are upgrading to the new version to fix bugs and stuff

19 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

How would you kill with her? She’s 100% human, and players could just slash her to death. What ideas do you have for a possible Pamela killer? I would like to hear good ideas about it. 

So is Roy

1 hour ago, kepps-66 said:

Might have to change his look and call him ham. 😂😂😂

Melvin Halal.

48 minutes ago, gamermom1967 said:

So is Roy

So is Jason...