wes

New Counselor Victoria Sterling Announced!

1 minute ago, wes said:

Hello Campers! 

I would like to introduce Victoria Sterling, Camp Crystal Lake’s newest counselor. Similar to Chad, Victoria comes from money and she is used to getting her way. So much so that she often is perceived as “bitchy” and manipulative. She doesn’t mean any physical harm, but it’s safe to say that in a pinch, she’s looking out for herself first. 

Victoria has low repair and strength, so she will need to rely on her above average stamina pool and stealth skills. It would be ill-advised for Victoria to square up to Jason without some additional help from another counselor. In a 1v1 situation you’ll find Victoria doing less fighting, and more yelling for her Dad...the Dean of an Ivy League junior college. Getting a better picture now of Victoria? She’s the worst, in the best possible way!

Victoria will be added at no additional cost in the next update. Note; Victoria will not have access to the premium DLC clothing packs (Spring Break and Halloween).   

S1RVVUY.png

Nice, good stamina and luck? Perfect sweater girl. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

HER STATS ARE GOOD! OH MY GOD. THANK YOU! 

tenor.gif

I can't explain how happy I'm right now. Finally. 

• Like 2

Please give her more speed and less stealth. Stealth is useless after the first few mins of the game

• Like 1

Lots of folks have requested this for a long time, so I’m happy for them. :)

Just now, MsJones-23 said:

Chad’s sister or chad’s girlfriend?

They aren't related, but they do attend the same country club...

• Like 6
  • Haha 14

Well now, this is interesting. High luck/stamina would almost make her better than Jenny were it not for the fact she panics a lot quicker.

Probably would still play Jenny, but I'll definitely have to try Victoria when she comes out.

Well, goodbye to A.J., my main character since day 1. I have a new favorite one. 

• Like 2

God she is the worst (best). I cannot wait to leave her as Jason bait.

13 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

I gotta go watch a karate movie
It's getting too feminine in here

LMAO! Gonna go watch me a Friday film.....just not sure which one.

Edit: Probably 7 so I can watch the bitch she is based on take that axe to the face and get thrown like a rag doll lol.

Either way I welcome her as the newest victim of Mr. Voorhees. Thanks @ShiftySamurai and @wes for dropping this news on us.

• Like 2