Yeah, I hear you. Nothing more that infuriates me then when I roll and get low level perks of which i ALREADY HAVE, or MULTIPLE ones that I previously rolled and discarded. I see it as a such a waste of CR. [@ 500 a roll]. Like taking money and just throwing it in Crystal Lake

• Like 3

I spent 30k CP recently and didn't get a single perk upgrade. I closed the game and loaded up Dead by Daylight where there's a seemingly endless amount of meaningful progression. Legendary perks are a short term solution to a long term problem. Raising the ceiling will keep us busy for a while, sure. It's doesn't change the fact that the current system is weak, poorly designed and not well thought out at all. They had a golden opportunity to do something special here, and they wasted it. Par for the course.

• Like 2

Damn, i just recently got up to 30k waiting for the epic perk release.. I remember a while back they made a temporary change for a couple of nights that made it easier to roll higher perks. Maybe they will do that again soon...

• Like 1

Well Each time I roll it's  the Roulette Which Consists of:

1. EASY LISTENING - POOR/COMMON

2. QUIET SWIMMER - POOR/COMMON

3. AQUANAUT - POOR/COMMON

4. TINKER - POOR/UNCOMMON

5. SUCKER PUNCH - POOR/POOR 

And That's all I have gotten for a Month! 

23 hours ago, gyaaft said:

I spent 30k CP recently and didn't get a single perk upgrade. I closed the game and loaded up Dead by Daylight where there's a seemingly endless amount of meaningful progression. Legendary perks are a short term solution to a long term problem. Raising the ceiling will keep us busy for a while, sure. It's doesn't change the fact that the current system is weak, poorly designed and not well thought out at all. They had a golden opportunity to do something special here, and they wasted it. Par for the course.

Actually the current perk system is what makes the game more interesting and doesnt make you practically immortal like in Dead by Daylight when you unlock them along the way,.

Yeah. Super easy fix. Not sure why they want people wasting hours to roll the same garbage perks. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, HateMe said:

Actually the current perk system is what makes the game more interesting and doesnt make you practically immortal like in Dead by Daylight when you unlock them along the way,.

E x c u s e me, I so don't want to get Easy Listening and Aquanaut 50 freaking times a month. 

5 hours ago, HateMe said:

Lol. There are 3 perk slots and only about a handful of perks worth a shit anyway.  Even if you had the highest level of the best perks you wouldn't even be close to invincible. 

The perk system as it is now is trash.

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 4:44 AM, The Gunslinger said:

Current perk roll system is shitty I think. I want to buy perks directly. Is it really hard to make this? 

Probably not hard to do... but I am not sure about that. The best perks would have to be extremely expensive or everyone would have what they consider to be the best perks in 5 minutes or less.... then back to not having anything to spend their CP on and no reason to earn more.

I'd like to know how many epic trash perks like Easy Listening I've trashed in total. Well sold to be more precise. 

Give me an option to pay CP to never be able to roll certain perks again. 

I have never seen an epic Scout, Adrenaline Rush, and I rolled an epic Spatial Awareness for the first time the other day. Probably another one or two I've never seen. 

Not that these are essential but personally I would like to eventually have perfect (or close to) rolls on hand just in case I feel like experimenting. 

This is with roughly 650 hours.

The ability to just buy a perk would be nice but it would leave players with a lot of unnecessary CP. Maybe At least crafting, and I use the term loosely, of some sort where you could combine multiple perks of the same type to eventual get them to perfect numbers. 

2 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

Yes, let's have everybody use epic/legendary Medic + Thick Skinned + Marathon!

This.

Nerf Medic and we can talk.

9 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

Yes, let's have everybody use epic/legendary Medic + Thick Skinned + Marathon!

Eventually players will all be running these. Think the point is more the perk system vs perks themselves. 

I'd be down for them reworking it. 

Personally I'd like to have a perfect Preparedness, Night Owl, Nerves Of Steel, and Ice Cold to experiment with. 

18 hours ago, malloymk said:

Yeah. Super easy fix. Not sure why they want people wasting hours to roll the same garbage perks. 

Plus, it takes soooo damned long. At 6-8 second per perk roll, it feels like it takes hours to burn off even 10,000 CP, let alone 100,000.

#MaxLevelProblems

• Like 1