PlayerAgainstTheMachine

Friday the 13th Tournament

So, everybody know there will be a Friday the 13th this Friday. And since we probably won't get the new update, I decided to start this tournament (To clarify, if we don't get the people to make a full lobby at least, the tournament will be cancelled)

-What is this tournament?

This tournament is about to pick the best players of F13 and put them in a lobby and see who's the best player and how they can work as a team in some situations.

-In what consists?

It consist about 7 players that will play on 4 gamemodes. The first one is called The Hunt: This mode is about a PVP where everything can happen, you can team up with a friend and make some type of battle royale, you can team up with only one friend and the last one alive wins, if you teammed up with a friend and you are the last ones alive you have to fight  until someone dies. If a players hides for not be killed the player can send a message to Jason and he will be killed. 

The second gamemode is kill Jason, as titles says, you have to teamwork together to kill Jason, if the player that is playing Jasons runs when he is about to get killed, everything is allowed in this gamemode except team killing.

The third gamemode is called Hide and Seek, this gamemode is about Jason trying to find counselors without using Sense. It's only allowed to use Tiffany and Deborah (since they are the characters with more stealth) and Jason must play with the TV volume turned off (since counselors scream when Jason is close)

And the last gamemode is the normal one, where counselors have to try to survive against Jason and try to escape (it's not allowed to juke Jason here)

At the end of the round, the winner can pick which gamemode he wants and in what map

-In which platform will be?

Right now it would be only on PS4, but if you wanna do it on PC or Xbox you can put it here and see who wants to join from there

-How do I join?

Just send a PM and I will put it there, if the lobby is full before you join then I will let you know if someone leaves

-Who will be the host?

Right now I don't know, since I have a crappy connection and I live in S.A I can't host the game, so if someone want to host it and have a good connection tell me here

-When will start?

Sometime at Friday, probably at night, but I will let you know when will start.

If you have questions just say it and I will response you.

• Thanks 1

I'll try to make it down. Been looking for one of these.

If enough people join, I'll try to make it in time. Friday is usually my group's MCU line-up movie night up until Infinity War. So, we'll see. 

24 minutes ago, SUPAH JD said:

I'll try to make it down. Been looking for one of these.

If enough people join, I'll try to make it in time. Friday is usually my group's MCU line-up movie night up until Infinity War. So, we'll see. 

Yeah I don't think too much people want to join lol. 

45 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Yeah I don't think too much people want to join lol. 

Kind of short notice for a tournament... Especially with no time specified and us being all over the world.

I made a thread just trying to get forum members together for tomorrow though. If you decide you just want to play you should drop your gt there. There's already a lot of ps4 players interested. Maybe they just didn't see this though.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/18361-anyone-who-wants-to-play-with-forum-members-on-41318/

24 minutes ago, Truth said:

Kind of short notice for a tournament... Especially with no time specified and us being all over the world.

I made a thread just trying to get forum members together for tomorrow though. If you decide you just want to play you should drop your gt there. There's already a lot of ps4 players interested. Maybe they just didn't see this though.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/18361-anyone-who-wants-to-play-with-forum-members-on-41318/

I already put my username there lol.

2 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

I already put my username there lol.

Well I'm useless...

Edit: Did you know tomorrow is a Friday the 13th?!?! lol

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

Well I'm useless...

Edit: Did you know tomorrow is a Friday the 13th?!?! lol'

Yep, that's why I tried to start this kind of tournament but since it didn't work I guess im going to leave it. And why you say it? It's gonna do something else the community that I don't know?

On 4/11/2018 at 8:54 PM, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

So, everybody know there will be a Friday the 13th this Friday. And since we probably won't get the new update, I decided to start this tournament (To clarify, if we don't get the people to make a full lobby at least, the tournament will be cancelled)

-What is this tournament?

This tournament is about to pick the best players of F13 and put them in a lobby and see who's the best player and how they can work as a team in some situations.

-In what consists?

It consist about 7 players that will play on 4 gamemodes. The first one is called The Hunt: This mode is about a PVP where everything can happen, you can team up with a friend and make some type of battle royale, you can team up with only one friend and the last one alive wins, if you teammed up with a friend and you are the last ones alive you have to fight  until someone dies. If a players hides for not be killed the player can send a message to Jason and he will be killed. 

The second gamemode is kill Jason, as titles says, you have to teamwork together to kill Jason, if the player that is playing Jasons runs when he is about to get killed, everything is allowed in this gamemode except team killing.

The third gamemode is called Hide and Seek, this gamemode is about Jason trying to find counselors without using Sense. It's only allowed to use Tiffany and Deborah (since they are the characters with more stealth) and Jason must play with the TV volume turned off (since counselors scream when Jason is close)

And the last gamemode is the normal one, where counselors have to try to survive against Jason and try to escape (it's not allowed to juke Jason here)

At the end of the round, the winner can pick which gamemode he wants and in what map

-In which platform will be?

Right now it would be only on PS4, but if you wanna do it on PC or Xbox you can put it here and see who wants to join from there

-How do I join?

Just send a PM and I will put it there, if the lobby is full before you join then I will let you know if someone leaves

-Who will be the host?

Right now I don't know, since I have a crappy connection and I live in S.A I can't host the game, so if someone want to host it and have a good connection tell me here

-When will start?

Sometime at Friday, probably at night, but I will let you know when will start.

If you have questions just say it and I will response you.

Are you still doing this?

Wow I really thought this was dead.

26 minutes ago, sfosterjr said:

would you want to try this in july since theres a friday the 13th then??

I don't know, there aren't too much people in here to do it.

1 minute ago, sfosterjr said:

depending on time of day i might be able to scratch up enough people

Well im up for that. Count me in, I play mostly on night, besides I will celebrate my birthday so the day will be very busy.

my bday is july 13th as well!! i was extremely exicted when i found out it was a friday!!

1 minute ago, sfosterjr said:

my bday is july 13th as well!! i was extremely exicted when i found out it was a friday!!

Yeah me too xD. I was like oh hell yeah!