Johnny Tentoes

Which "Friday the 13th" are you watching this Friday the 13th?

For me, I've been watching them all in order, then watching it's part of the documentary, "Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday the 13th." (which everyone should own) 

I will be watching JASON X this friday.  I haven't seen it in a long time, so I'm pretty excited.

5ace521596803_JasonX.gif.5c5326eb6b487c75148114e741fc69eb.gif

I won't be home on Friday the 13th, so I'll probably watch the first one on Hulu tonight 

Watched the original one recently (didn't we have another Friday the 13th date couple of months back?) ... so I'm going with 2, 3 and 4 if I get the time after work.

Recently watched Parts 1&2, So I will pickup with Part 3, after work tomorrow. Then I plan on watching Part 4[The Final Chapter] on Saturday, and Part 5[ A New Beginning], sometime Sunday.

I've just recently watched most of them again, so probably none. 

However, I do have a confession to make:

While I have seen most of the films multiple times -- I have never seen parts 7 or 9, and have actively avoided doing so.

Why?

Everything I've read says the entire series "jumps the shark" at Part 7. I watched Part 8 and Jason X because I had to see Jason stalking New York City and outer space. (I mean, who wouldn't!)

But most reviews I've read place parts 9 and 7 (in that order) among the absolute worst of the franchise. So, I have very little interest.

But hey, y'know, that's just, like . . . my opinion, man . . .  

I'll be watching 1-4

Image result for friday the 13th parts 1-4

I'll be giving the remake another shot. I only saw it twice, once at the theater and once when an edited version aired on MTV. I remember finding it a bit dull but not really that offensive compared to other horror remakes. (Unlike Poltergiest, NoES, Halloween, etc. which were far worse imo. Still haven't seen the Evil Dead remake but I've heard good things.) 

I am over an hour into part 1.... and just getting my beer in the cooler beside my computer chair.... I hate unnecessary trips to the fridge. It remains to be seen how many movies I get through..... but there will also be much running away from Jason in game tonight and perhaps even a few chances to slaughter some of those pesky camp counselors.
    Alice is all alone now.....

Since I started playing the game I've watched all the movies again except for Part 9.

So if I do watch one, it will be Part 9 and most likely after midnight so either way I guess I'm not watching any F13 movie this F13. 

Just recently watched all of them but 8 and 9. Absolutely hate X so....6(because I love it so much), skip 7 and go straight into 8 then 9.

I've recently been rewatching them and surprisingly I've never seen part 8 before. I watched part of it last night as I got tired but so far it's my least favourite, It feels out of all of them, despite it being part 8, it's aged the worst. I will finish it tonight, I left it at jason has just killed the girl with the guitar on the boat..... 

This Friday I had chosen to watch the 3 I never really do and watched 6-8 on my laptop while playing the game on Xbox. 

After the three listed I went back and watched 2, then started 3.

I watched part 4 on Friday after playing, Amazon has the digital HD versions of the original paramount 8 on sale for $5 each