Truth

Anyone who wants to play with forum members on 4/13/18

9 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Damn Chinese sounds good. Think we will have to do that. Then jumping on. Sadly on the ps4 as most of the guys that are hilarious and seem to be fun to run with are on XBOX outside of a handful I have met on here. But the community has seemed dead for a while.

Switch

6 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Did you miss the part where I said the power has gone out twice already in the last hour?

Man. Up.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Tell that to the light poles

i’ll yell across the state. listen for me.

Just now, Thatguyinktown said:

"...but BEEEEEEAN DIIIIIIIIP"

low blow...... low blow.

• Haha 1

I am now (finally) online and ready to play! My ps4 gamertag is my forum name. Hit me up!

I'm just sorry I couldn't join in with anyone, I had almost no time spare last evening to play and I had to be up early to go in to work for all of this morning.

I really hope everyone involved had a good time, though. Rather than lock or delete this, I'll simply move this across to Player Run, so the conversation isn't lost.

On 4/14/2018 at 7:10 AM, DamonD7 said:

I'm just sorry I couldn't join in with anyone, I had almost no time spare last evening to play and I had to be up early to go in to work for all of this morning.

I was only on for a few hours. Got some games in with a few forum members, but I had a long day at work and really just wanted to sleep. I wish I had joined @Kodiak when he posted on Saturday... I hopped on to SoT instead and lost track of time lol