Truth

Anyone who wants to play with forum members on 4/13/18

6 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I'm signed in. Anyone else playing right now?

Still have 5 hours before I get home... What's your gt/system? I'll add you to my list if you're on xbox.

2 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

Wish I was. Won't be on until 10:30 PST

I've been trying QP with no luck. Got my own room but nobody stays in it long enough to populate. 1-2 join then immediately leave because it's not already a full session. Impatient bastards.

I'm on Xbox. Same name as here. ?

Just now, BrokenFattHardy said:

I've been trying QP with no luck. Got my own room but nobody stays in it long enough to populate. 1-2 join then immediately leave because it's not already a full session. Impatient bastards.

What system are you on?

I've got the day off so I'll try to be on today, but there's a blizzard going on and the power has gone off twice already.

Bad luck on Friday the 13th? How ununusual.

11 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Yeah sometimes I'll make LFG posts in qp. Tends to fill up a little faster and they're more likely to have mics.

1 minute ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I've got the day off so I'll try to be on today, but there's a blizzard going on and the power has gone off twice already.

Bad luck? you got the damn day off!!! lol

1 minute ago, Truth said:

Yeah sometimes I'll make LFG posts in qp. Tends to fill up a little faster and they're more likely to have mics.

Bad luck? you got the damn day off!!! lol

Did you miss the part where I said the power has gone out twice already in the last hour?

Just now, Thatguyinktown said:

I just escaped and right as I made it out wouldn't you know that "Jason" quits the match. Really starting to hate this game. Not played in 2 weeks and my first match back is a "Jason quitter".

I just escaped and right as I made it out wouldn't you know that "Jason" quits the match. Really starting to hate this game. Not played in 2 weeks and my first match back is a "Jason quitter".

If you are on PS4, join the Crystal Lake Employment Agency. Most members are from this forum.

Just now, Manny1985 said:

If you are on PS4, join the Crystal Lake Employment Agency. Most members are from this forum.

I'm on Xbox

I'm on Xbox

@Truth might be able to help you out with that.

1 hour ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Did you miss the part where I said the power has gone out twice already in the last hour?

Nah I just ignored it lol

58 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

That's on all platforms. I believe @lHeartBreakerl is in control of the xbox club.

@BrokenFattHardy I can send you an invite to the club when I get home later. Or you could just drop your gt in "the Good Sportsmanship Club" thread and someone might get around to it sooner.

@GunMedia_Ben You should get some of the guys to join us!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Truth said:

That's on all platforms. I believe @lHeartBreakerl is in control of the xbox club.

Yep. Made sure we had some good people ahead of time for today. 

3 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

You should hop on! We have 3 spots right now!

You should hop on! We have 3 spots right now!

Unfortunately I can't until this evening. I should be on around 10pm CST though.

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

Unfortunately I can't until this evening. I should be on around 10pm CST though.

Yeah it looks like a lot of people are going to be on later.

• Like 1

Unfortunately,My Xbox One controller wont connect to the console .So ill be having to sit out today and wait to see if it works later:sadchappa:

sorry anchorman GIF

6 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

Unfortunately,My Xbox One controller wont connect to the console .So ill be having to sit out today and wait to see if it works later:sadchappa:

Have you tried.... Reconnecting it?!?!

7 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

sorry anchorman GIF

Did you turn it off and turn it back on?

• Haha 1

Have you tried.... Reconnecting it?!?!

Just now, AdmiralJT said:

Did you turn it off and turn it back on?

Yes and Yes

44 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Can I get an invite to the club? I think I got one before but it disappeared before I could accept it. 

ProfoundEnding on Xbox

I'll probably be on later tonight. Most likely on Xbox. I'll host a Private Match for anyone who wants to join.

The wife & daughter are 100 miles away at a theme park riding coasters and I'm about to go pick up chinese food for my son & I.......but after that I may be playing. I'll post again if I do.

4 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

The wife & daughter are 100 miles away at a theme park riding coasters and I'm about to go pick up chinese food for my son & I.......but after that I may be playing. I'll post again if I do.

Damn Chinese sounds good. Think we will have to do that. Then jumping on. Sadly on the ps4 as most of the guys that are hilarious and seem to be fun to run with are on XBOX outside of a handful I have met on here. But the community has seemed dead for a while.