Truth

Anyone who wants to play with forum members on 4/13/18

I'm down , I won't be able to play until later on at night though, around 10pm Est.

PSN: EVL--13, If you want to add me just hit me with a message,

Thanks.

13 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Push the boat objective on that map, my man. The hardest part is getting it out of the cove, after that, you can juke Jason all day with the multiple exits.

Oh, I do.  As a Lachappa Main, the boat is my bread and butter.

But Pinehurst is definitely a Chad/Vanessa map  all those bridges and narrow openings, all that water to herd counselors around (in the hands of a remotely competent Jason).  As Jason, I love Pinehurst, but I loathe it as a counselor.

1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

@Bropollocreed79 good luck on the new baby for the house! Enjoy your F13! Is that the one in the "dark room"?

Sure enough.  The projector isn't hooked up in there yet, I still have to run about 18-20 feet of HDMI cables to have it permanently set up, so I'll have to settle for the new TV in the meantime.

I did source a nice screen from a conference room at work while we were moving.  IT couldn't wait to get rid of it, so I was all to happy to take it off their hands.  And let me tell you, a good screen makes a HUGE difference with a DLP Projector.  Maybe for tomorrow when the inevitable event drops, I'll fire it up...

2 hours ago, The Gunslinger said:

Jesus christ no steam users? my steam id is steamcommunity.com/id/bloo568 

Ill be on prob after 7:30pm est. Same name on steam...

I'll be on as much as I can this weekend (with occasional breaks for the NHL playoffs)

My Xbox GT is KingSherlockx.

15 hours ago, Dolemite said:

I'm totally down for this.

What's your gt/system?

Probably gonna be on quite a bit Friday and Saturday. Shit, maybe Sunday too. Redrum138, Ps4. Hit me with a msg that you're from forums and I'll add you. I'm normally on with @malloymk @Vaderspupil @Shadesofjoe and sometimes we get @RustInPeace @lasse_hei @Cokeyskunk  @hu_soldier13 @NthnButAGoodTime as well as many other Ps4 players who are not on forums so lobbies fill quick, but we'll try to get as many in as possible. Happy Friday the 13th, and happy slashing campers!

If you are on PS4 check out this group.

I created an event for our community for Friday. I am hoping to have all mic players. I set up the event later at night (10:30 PST) because I am only able to play after I put my son to bed. This event will be for the late night crowd.

Good Sportsmanship Club

1 minute ago, Manny1985 said:

If you are on PS4 check out this group.

I'll add that to the OP. Not sure why I didn't in the first place.

4 hours ago, Redrum138 said:

Probably gonna be on quite a bit Friday and Saturday. Shit, maybe Sunday too. Redrum138, Ps4. Hit me with a msg that you're from forums and I'll add you. I'm normally on with @malloymk @Vaderspupil @Shadesofjoe and sometimes we get @RustInPeace @lasse_hei @Cokeyskunk  @hu_soldier13 @NthnButAGoodTime as well as many other Ps4 players who are not on forums so lobbies fill quick, but we'll try to get as many in as possible. Happy Friday the 13th, and happy slashing campers!

Count me in!

• Like 1

If theres a late night group, Im down.  1130pm-3am eastern time

Xbox: Insane E

6 minutes ago, InsaneE said:

If theres a late night group, Im down.  1130pm-3am eastern time

Xbox: Insane E

I'm in Mountain time zone, and sometimes we get lobbies on xbox that stretch out that late.  Sometimes.

6 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I'm in Mountain time zone, and sometimes we get lobbies on xbox that stretch out that late.  Sometimes.

Cool, if so look for me Ill be on. 

16 hours ago, Dolemite said:

Dolemite/Steam.

I thought so... I was pretty sure I had asked you before.

23 hours ago, Redrum138 said:

I'd love to get together with more forum members! I'll be on later, But I'm four hours behind everybody (fml, day just started), can't wait to play again

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlitzBoy526 said:

I'd love to get together with more forum members! I'll be on later, But I'm four hours behind everybody (fml, day just started), can't wait to play again

If you want to play, I am on the West Coast. I usually have late night sessions starting at 10:30 PST

1 minute ago, Manny1985 said:

If you want to play, I am on the West Coast. I usually have late night sessions starting at 10:30 PST

Alright. My mic is broken, so I either echo or don't talk (I prefer not to talk).Sign me up!

PS4: BlitzBoy526

1 hour ago, Truth said:

I thought so... I was pretty sure I had asked you before.

No, you actually didn't...but it's not hard to figure out.  :)

Sooo...how do we do this?

I haven't played in about a month, but will get in some playing time this weekend. May not get started until later in the night when wife goes to bed, but I'll boot the game up at some point. I'll usually play late into the night.

Xbox: PainIsGod

4 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I'm signed in. Anyone else playing right now?

Wish I was. Won't be on until 10:30 PST