Truth

Anyone who wants to play with forum members on 4/13/18

Posted (edited)

First off, I know I'm breaking some rules here and am fully aware this will be locked. Mods, a lock will be fine, but please don't merge/move/delete until after Friday so we can hopefully get some people to see it.

@TheHansonGoons made a post in the Player-Run Challenges section, but I don't think too many people look there.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/18214-friggatriskaidekaphobia/

Just trying to get some groups together to play. Anyone who wants to join, drop your gt/system in that thread (assuming this one gets the lock).

I'll be hosting from around 5pm central until I don't feel like playing anymore. Anyone on xbox should feel free to pm me, add me, or just hop into a game if there's an open spot.

PC/PS4 players will have to find their own host, but if we can at least get some gt's then I'm sure someone will be willing to.

Also, @Manny1985 had the good sense to add a link to the Good Sportsmanship Club. If you haven't already, drop your gt/system there for better access to forum users/generally decent people. It is on all systems, and someone will send you an invite when they get a chance.

Again, I know a rule or 2 are being broken here. But with how dead the forums are lately I don't think this post is too invasive and was made with the best of intentions.

Edited by Truth
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah I'm bummed. I have friends coming in for the weekend. It's great to see my friends but bummer on no F13.

4 minutes ago, GrandMoff said:

Yeah I'm bummed. I have friends coming in for the weekend. It's great to see my friends but bummer on no F13.

Ah come on, I'm sure they would LOVE to see you play a few rounds!

• Like 1

Hopefully will be on around 10am EST. Put up a chat message in Crystal Lake enployment Agency. Hope to play with you guys. I can host some matches on X1.

• Like 1

That's going to be a prime time to take the new 65" at Casa de Creed for a spin.  Methinks I'll be on later in the day.  Just started knocking the rust off last night and it felt good.  

I still hate Pinehurst though.

6 minutes ago, Curly_Boy8 said:

Curly_Boy8- ps4 

no little kids

Did you really make a forum account just to game with us? That's fucking awesome!

Name is my forum name. PS4. Hopefully we can get some private matches going

2 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

thatguyinktown

Never noticed the "k" until I just went to add you lol

4 hours ago, Truth said:

First off, I know I'm breaking some rules here and am fully aware this will be locked. Mods, a lock will be fine, but please don't merge/move/delete until after Friday so we can hopefully get some people to see it.

@TheHansonGoons made a post in the Player-Run Challenges section, but I don't think too many people look there.

Just trying to get some groups together to play. Anyone who wants to join, drop your gt/system in that thread (assuming this one gets the lock).

I'll be hosting from around 5pm central until I don't feel like playing anymore. Anyone on xbox should feel free to pm me, add me, or just hop into a game if there's an open spot.

PC/PS4 players will have to find their own host, but if we can at least get some gt's then I'm sure someone will be willing to.

Again, I know a rule or 2 are being broken here. But with how dead the forums are lately I don't think this post is too invasive and was made with the best of intentions.

Add me on Xbox, I won’t be on at 5, but I’ll try and hop on for a few rounds ASAP. Gamer tag is The Super Ty

5 hours ago, Truth said:

I could probably get on, it would be refreshing not to worry about rage quitters and trash talkers. And my here’s my PSN: REyeZBlOoD03

3 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

I still hate Pinehurst though.

Push the boat objective on that map, my man. The hardest part is getting it out of the cove, after that, you can juke Jason all day with the multiple exits.

Just so you guys know, I'm adding all the Xbox players to have more selection on Friday. I know from my poll a few weeks back that we're getting low on Xbox players around here...

That and I need to add 5 friends this month to be entered to win that gold plated xbox lol

14 hours ago, Herbie0209 said:

herbie0209 xb1 will be on most of the weekend

14 hours ago, The Gloved One said:

Anybody can invite me. My gamer tag is mjfan0958 on  Xbox One No mic

12 hours ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I might be able to hop on

ProfoundEnding on Xbox.

1 hour ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

I’m down for playing! My Xbox GT is IcrazyKid855

I will send all of you friend requests and club invites tonight when I get home. I will be on decently early tomorrow depending on what time you are all available. If you want to send me a FR first, my gt: TheHansonGoons

Welcome to the new members that just signed up and look forward to playing with some new people as well as old friends!

@Bropollocreed79 good luck on the new baby for the house! Enjoy your F13! Is that the one in the "dark room"?

I will certainly be on (xbox) and could probably bring 2-3 others with me.

6 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I will send all of you friend requests and club invites tonight when I get home. I will be on decently early tomorrow depending on what time you are all available. If you want to send me a FR first, my gt: TheHansonGoons

Welcome to the new members that just signed up and look forward to playing with some new people as well as old friends!

@Bropollocreed79 good luck on the new baby for the house! Enjoy your F13! Is that the one in the "dark room"?

I could probably get on at 4:30 Central daylight time. Cant wait to see how you guys play!!!