Have a button for "heal yourself" and a seperate button for "heal nearby counselor".

Easy fix for the countless times someone tries to heal someone but ends up healing themselves instead.

And yes you can drop spray but sometimes in a limp state by the time they get to it, pick it up, and spray Jason has already hit them again.

• Like 4

This happens way too often... I don't realize I've taken damage or think it was from a counselor hitting me then look like a dick healing myself after sprinting up to someone limping...

This is a great idea! Happens everytime i try to heal someone. I end up healing myself because i took 1% damage, and by God! I'd die without that self heal. <_<

• Like 1

I think it should stay the way it is. We need less Med sprays and nothing is better than some moron healing after going through 1 broken window ?

• Like 1

I think there is a badge for healing others, but with it the way it is... you just have to be careful. If you are injured slightly but want to heal someone else, simply drop the med spray for them.... you will still get you badge for healing others eventually, this is just an easy mistake to make in the 'panic' of the situation that the counselors are in. There are still way too many med sprays in the game when you factor in all the people using medic.... in fact, even without anyone using medic, there are still too many med sprays.... magical healing should not be so abundant in any game... Although we can only carry three med sprays, I find six in a match more than you would think.
    Yes, you may just lose an extra use off a med spray by dropping it for someone, this is the chance you take.

Oh No, I Somehow Hurt my self And I don't even have a wound?!

I MUST HEAL MY SELF OR I WILL DIE OF AN INFECTIOUS DISEASE OR BLOOD LOSS!

• Like 1

I wish I could tell if I effectively healed another counselor or not. I tried to spray a fellow player yesterday as they climbed injured through a window but they moved so quickly into the room that it looked like I was just spraying Lysol cleaner down on the window sill. "Ewww! Mitch touched this, gross!" :lol: