• Hawkman
    • The Atom
    • Krypto
    • Ace. The Bat-Hound
    • Plastic Man
    • Lobo
    • Shazam
    • Dr Fate

As the title states, who is your favorite DC Hero?

Mine? Obviously BATMAN!!!

tumblr_mpn820pcgE1str3fxo1_400.gif

RIP Adam west(19th September 1928 - 9th June 2017).

He's getting rid of bombs in heaven now...

• Like 1

Lobo. 

I'm counting him as an anti-hero for the gits and shiggles. 

I chose "Other" because it's hard to pick just one. My top five in no particular order would be Batman, Superman, Dr. Fate, Plastic Man, and Green Arrow 

Its Batman for me, although i do like wonder woman and flash as well. I'd have to go with Batman as my favorite tho.

22 hours ago, Freddie Mercury said:

As the title states, who is your favorite DC Hero?

Mine? Obviously BATMAN!!!

tumblr_mpn820pcgE1str3fxo1_400.gif

RIP Adam west(19th September 1928 - 9th June 2017).

He's getting rid of bombs in heaven now...

Batman. He has no powers and still gets the job done, often better than those with powers.... Also, the Joker is just the best villain in comics.... also no powers, unless you consider insanity a super power.... If batman killed his enemies... we would only have one Joker story... that would just be wrong.
    Adam West was awesome.... and also my first introduction to batman when I was very young.... that dance was hilarious!!!

What would the super hero café be without Batman?.... if you have not heard of the super hero café.... it is done by the good people over at How It Should Have Ended. They come up with some damned funny stuff and its all on you tube..... although, I do not think they have done a how Friday the 13th should have ended.... maybe I should send in a request. It would be damned funny to see their version of batman show up and put Jason in Arkham Asylum.... Maybe Joker could make Jason laugh.
    Here is one I found particularly amusing.... with batman at his best of course. Its a spin off of super hero café.... 

I am torn between Flash and Wonder Woman. I have been watching The Flash on Netflix, and I thought the new Wonder Woman was awesome. 

Superman and Green Lantern Hal Jordan for my powered heroes and Green Arrow for street level.

2 hours ago, T.W said:

Related image

Well... Whose your favorite marvel character then?

3 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Well... Whose your favorite marvel character then?

Gambit

30 minutes ago, T.W said:

Gambit

Same, love that he uses his kenetic powers by throwing cards at people.

But, i still prefer Batman. The whole "im just a normal dude" hero-type is interesting, and it gets me more emotional invested into those characters. 

47 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Superman and Green Lantern Hal Jordan for my powered heroes and Green Arrow for street level.

I do like Green Lantern, but. I can't stand Superman, the most over powered hero in all of DC, i just can't connect with the character.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Same, love that he uses his kenetic powers by throwing cards at people.

But, i still prefer Batman. The whole "im just a normal dude" hero-type is interesting, and it gets me more emotional invested into those characters. 

Batman cool I just never got in to DC

1 hour ago, BlitzBoy526 said:

I am torn between Flash and Wonder Woman. I have been watching The Flash on Netflix, and I thought the new Wonder Woman was awesome. 

I love them both, I'd have to say i like the flash more though. I need to start watching the flash, i thought the Wonder Woman was a great movie. Can't wait for the sequel.    

3 minutes ago, T.W said:

Batman cool I just never got in to DC

Well thats fair, i like both Marvel and DC, but i prefer DC heros over Marvels.

Who do you thinks going to die in Avengers? My moneys on Happy, Rhodes, and Naika.

And for part 2, Captain America, Thor, and maybe Tony?

26 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Who do you thinks going to die in Avengers? My moneys on Happy, Rhodes, and Naika.

And for part 2, Captain America, Thor, and maybe Tony?

Idk I'm waiting for that new X-Men  dark Phoenix

3 hours ago, Freddie Mercury said:

I do like Green Lantern, but. I can't stand Superman, the most over powered hero in all of DC, i just can't connect with the character.

That's a misconception. Superman's rep is being the most powerful, and his popularity means he is shoved in your face all the time, so it may seem that way. But if we want to talk about overpowered, we should point the finger at Batman. I dislike Batman's rep as being capable of being able to fight Superman when he has trouble beating up a clown. It's pretty ridiculous.  Of people in the same ball park powerwise, Green Lantern is tougher than Superman if we look at feats. (in Post Crisis anyhow). Guys like the Martian Manhunter, Dr. Fate, Lobo, Flash and Orion should also take Clark for a majority. 

Superman has a number of weaknesses. Kryptonite. Magic. Brute force. (Doomsday beat Clark to death), Oh and Clark's a nice guy and that gets used against him. Sure you could argue that Superman is boring, but most DC heroes all have the same chassis. Super strength, super speed, durability, flight, energy projection. G.L, Superman, Orion, Wonder Woman, Flash, etc. (Flash isn't a brick per se', but he hits hard enough so he may as well be.) 

If we're looking at plot powers, Flash is the guy we should all make fun of. Plot is his only real weakness outside of being too nice and naive. 

All in all, people who don't like Superman generally don't dig deep enough. I'd say to go back and watch the DCAU Superman solo series. That is Superman at his best in my opinion. You still may not like him, but then again, not every hero is for every consumer. 

On 4/11/2018 at 5:24 PM, Freddie Mercury said:

He is an alien, but he understands humanity better than any human. He has the power to to enslave the planet without effort, but chooses instead to be it's defender. He is what people should aspire to be.

6 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

He is an alien, but he understands humanity better than any human. He has the power to to enslave the planet without effort, but chooses instead to be it's defender. He is what people should aspire to be.

He puts on tights in a phone booth.......

Just now, badassgixxer05 said:

He puts on tights in a phone booth.......

No.

The tights are under his suit. 

He takes his suit off in a phone booth.

21 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

No.

The tights are under his suit. 

He takes his suit off in a phone booth.

Damn, well him and I have more in common then I initially thought. ?