PowellCampsNAKED

News on update this Friday the 13th?

update will not be friday hopefully we get something like dev diary 2 being there has not been one since last summer 

11 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

In some an alternate universe this game runs flawlessly, it only takes a second to fill a lobby, hosts never quit, and people only go to the forums to talk about how great the game is.

But in that universe it is a giant Chad in a speedo hacking away at a bunch of little Jasons.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AdmiralJT said:

Billie Jean in My Little Red Corvette

The Dangerous Kiss :lol:

But to Thread owner ,we don't know for sure the date for the release fingers crossed its f13 in April

1 minute ago, The Gloved One said:

The Dangerous Kiss :lol:

But to Thread owner ,we don't know for sure the date for the release fingers crossed its f13 in April

Black or Purple Rain

Oh right, that's what this thread was about.

• Haha 1

On a serious note, I'm sure we'll get SOMETHING on Friday, even if it's just a double XP weekend.

I'm sure the update won't be ready, but it would be cool to get another info dump on Thursday and/or Friday.

Double XP seems like a given, but im already at max level so I don't really care. I'm hoping we at least get a trailer of some kind, maybe going more in depth for single player. Maybe even a new dev diary.

• Like 1

Just curious, has there been a Friday the 13th where nothing was released or there wasn't at least a double XP event? Or have we gotten something every time so far?

I'm assuming we'll at least get double XP but I don't want to assume anything at this point.

Since the game dropped I believe there's only been one Friday the 13th back in October. But I'd be surprised if there wasn't a double xp weekend. 

13 minutes ago, AJViolet said:

Seriously, if they don't release the update on a Friday the 13th, developers are really dumb.

Do you want it to be a Half baked patch that we waited near three months on? Best case , they do release it in April .But it doesn't absolutely  need to be April 13th just to hit a date.

I do feel like we need something a bit more special than just Double XP.

That may just be me. 

2 minutes ago, SUPAH JD said:

I do feel like we need something a bit more special than just Double XP.

That may just be me. 

I've said it before, but I would be happy with another weekend where chances of finding tapes are increased.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hell Toupee said:

I've said it before, but I would be happy with another weekend where chances of finding tapes are increased.

This would be great, I only need a couple of Tommy tapes to complete my collection.

Just now, AdmiralJT said:

This would be great, I only need a couple of Tommy tapes to complete my collection.

I was in a high level private group yesterday, and we all had to pass on a Pamela tape. 

• Sad 1

Have they done an increased tape weekend before? I'd be affraid they'd screw it up and we'd end up with no tapes but 20 knives in every match.

I suspect we will get an announcement this Friday with the actual date of the update, but I doubt the update will be ready by Friday

32 minutes ago, AJViolet said:

Seriously, if they don't release the update on a Friday the 13th, developers are really dumb.

Seriously, if they did release something that isn't finished just to hit some players' idea of a target date, the developers would be complete imbeciles. Most sane people are willing to wait for the product to be completed before being released. Nothing has been promised on the 13th. In the notes, all that was said was "April by the earliest." It was certain fans that came up with the idea that Friday was when the update was going to drop.

5 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

Have they done an increased tape weekend before? I'd be affraid they'd screw it up and we'd end up with no tapes but 20 knives in every match.

Only once. I think it was right before they released Roy, but I could be wrong about that part. 

7 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

This company doesn't have the best track record when it comes to game changes

200w.gif

• Haha 1

I don't care if the update will drop during the next Friday the 13th or not, but now the game got boring like never before and some new content would be crucial.

They don't even care about all the hackers - they didn't said A SINGLE WORD about it to us. That kind of thing is too serious to wait for the new engine or whatever. 

I think I REALLY love this game (that's why I'm still here), because the way that they make us wait and ignore some important things is just... Geez. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2