PowellCampsNAKED

News on update this Friday the 13th?

5 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Heh....

You didn't say no...

*intense music*. DOUPLE XP WEEKEND CONFIRMED!!

22 hours ago, The Gunslinger said:

"If you have a better deal, shove it up your ugly ass. You heard us right, shove it up your ugly ass."

This is a short but effective answer. Thank you again, Alkavian.

" Take a hike too Big Bills Hell's! Home to challenge pissing, thats right! Challenge pissing. If you can piss 6 feet straight up and not get wet, you'll get no down payments".

1 hour ago, Freddie Mercury said:

You didn't say no...

*intense music*. DOUPLE XP WEEKEND CONFIRMED!!

Oh, sorry.

No.

• Like 2

[Shifty's possible internal monologue]"I know what is coming and when(ish) it is coming, but the time to announce certain information is not yet nigh. Still, interest is a good thing, and silence tends to breed discontent around here. I'll post something coy, just to be clear that the team is listening and might have something to say, soon."

7 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Heh....

[Likely internal monologue of some members of the community] Wait a minute! He capitalized the "H", which is normal at the beginning of a sentence, but that wasn't a complete sentence, especially with the ellipses at the end, which, as any fool knows, indicates the omission of two or more sentences. So, the capitalized H here obviously stands for Hodder (may he long reign), but the two or more sentences.

could.

be.

OOOH! They could refer to prison sentences! Which clearly recalls the simultaneous jail time served by two characters in Jason Goes To Hell: Creighton Duke and Steven Freeman!

That can only mean that we will be getting 2 for 1 Voorhees Burgers as a new pickup item in the next update (lower case h stands for hamburger. Keep up!) His refusal to say the word ground beef in any of his previous posts up to this point CONFIRMS it!

[This one-act play brought to you by a volunteer moderator who has no actual insight into anyone's thought processes]

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

[Shifty's possible internal monologue]"I know what is coming and when(ish) it is coming, but the time to announce certain information is not yet nigh. Still, interest is a good thing, and silence tends to breed discontent around here. I'll post something coy, just to be clear that the team is listening and might have something to say, soon."

[Likely internal monologue of some members of the community] Wait a minute! He capitalized the "H", which is normal at the beginning of a sentence, but that wasn't a complete sentence, especially with the ellipses at the end, which, as any fool knows, indicates the omission of two or more sentences. So, the capitalized H here obviously stands for Hodder (may he long reign), but the two or more sentences.

could.

be.

OOOH! They could refer to prison sentences! Which clearly recalls the simultaneous jail time served by two characters in Jason Goes To Hell: Creighton Duke and Steven Freeman!

That can only mean that we will be getting 2 for 1 Voorhees Burgers as a new pickup item in the next update (lower case h stands for hamburger. Keep up!) His refusal to say the word ground beef in any of his previous posts up to this point CONFIRMS it!

[This one-act play brought to you by a volunteer moderator who has no actual insight into anyone's thought processes]

Heh = Hodder eats hamburgers?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, kitcat said:

Yeah, because you totally know me and know if I have a job or a kid. Seriously?

*I* know you still haven't watched Clue . . .  <_<

8606393.gif

13 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I wondered if you could resist . . .  ^_^

14 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

Heh = Hodder eats hamburgers?

Scatman-Crothers-Sudden-Realization.gif

GetoutofmyHEAD!

9 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I wondered if you could resist . . .  ^_^

Sometimes the Nonsense Muse speaks to me, and I must answer her.

1 hour ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Oh, sorry.

No.

Thanks for the disproving my rumours.

I guess everybody can stop bugging you about about " do you guys have anything planned for friday?" questions.

Seriously though, i'm curious as to what you have to announce for tomorrow? It don't think it will be the patchs release date, it's definitely not a douple xp weekend. Ah! Stop teasing me @ShiftySamurai. I don't like teasers man. :D

6 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

I tend to agree.

I'm at 141 and I could care less about Double XP.

Why?

What I know...

1. Only 7 or 8 perks really matter in the grand scheme of things

2. You can blow 50, 000 CP or more before you get the version of the perk you want...If I wanted to waste essentially video game money on gambling with no return investment...I would go to Las Vegas and blow my life savings that way

3. Quick Play is a fucking chore regardless if you play Jason or Counselor...the side issues (teaming/glitches/trolls) make it a 20 minute waste of your life, at least for me

I need more substantial news besides what amounts to more money to gamble for no real return.

I'm here for the engine update, Singleplayer challenges, weapon swap, Part 7 boost and that's about it. I could care less about legendary perks (though others might like it) and im here for future content down the road like a Melissa type counselor/Grendel/Uber, etc, along with maybe more fixes.

I definitely can relate to this and I'm around near 141.

Considering multiplayer has no replay value content from the update, they really haven't given you much of a choice.

You count the AI improvements, offline play is getting the huge benefits at this point.

• Like 1

On 4/10/2018 at 3:52 PM, The Gunslinger said:

"If you have a better deal, shove it up your ugly ass. You heard us right, shove it up your ugly ass."

This is a short but effective answer. Thank you again, Alkavian.

Was not expecting a Big Bill Hell's quote in this forum. Awesome.

I think they're smart enough to know that not releasing the update on one of two Friday the 13ths of the year would be a major black eye on the future of the game.  I say update and maybe a surprise counselor or map in April and then Jason X and grendel map in July. 

50 minutes ago, Faux Show said:

I think they're smart enough to know that not releasing the update on one of two Friday the 13ths of the year would be a major black eye on the future of the game.  I say update and maybe a surprise counselor or map in April and then Jason X and grendel map in July. 

I don't think they're smart enough for that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Faux Show said:

Trust me ,its not a big deal if they don't release anything on the Thirteenth.

3 hours ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Thanks for the disproving my rumours.

I guess everybody can stop bugging you about about " do you guys have anything planned for friday?" questions.

Seriously though, i'm curious as to what you have to announce for tomorrow? It don't think it will be the patchs release date, it's definitely not a douple xp weekend. Ah! Stop teasing me @ShiftySamurai. I don't like teasers man. :D

What if tomorrow announcement is "Have a Happy Friday The 13th Guys" on Twitter and just that? Right now I couldn't care less about double XP since im already level 150.

I kinda would like to know what's going on too. 

Oh well, wait and see. I still pray one day it's announced we can finally play as Remake Jason. I wish the people with the rights would stop being dicks. 

8 hours ago, Liquid Swordsman said:

I definitely can relate to this and I'm around near 141.

Considering multiplayer has no replay value content from the update, they really haven't given you much of a choice.

You count the AI improvements, offline play is getting the huge benefits at this point.

Yeah, because it is pushing a year late as it was originally announced single player release was last summer. They had to get cracking on that and dedicated servers or there wouldn't be anyone left holding out on console hardly. And at the moment, console has been more loyal in player numbers than pc, despite the fact pc has had dedicated servers since the beginning.

On 4/10/2018 at 9:10 PM, AldermachXI said:

It won't be in April. I'm sure they're scrambling to (hopefully) have it out by May 26th for the 1 year anniversary. Maybe Double XP this weekend for Friday the 13th.. That'll be @ShiftySamurai's Thursday announcement this week :P

Now that you called them out on the obvious double XP weekend play, I'm curious to see what they do. Maybe they'll mix it up and give us a higher chance at rare and epic perks instead. Just to spite you @AldermachXI. Edit: Level cap increase to 200 anyone?

16 minutes ago, gyaaft said:

Level cap increase to 200 anyone?

For what ? :> 

Just now, blablabla said:

For what ? :> 

Exactly...

Obviously because Jason X will unlock at level 200. Joking btw. Although I like the idea of a 1313 level cap will an achievement called, Dude We Need To Talk.

9 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

Obviously because Jason X will unlock at level 200. Joking btw. Although I like the idea of a 1313 level cap will an achievement called, Dude We Need To Talk.

What level do you actually think Uber Jason will be unlockable at?

55 - 65, would be my guess. Uber won't be part of this update though, so still a bit of a wait.  :)