Good Afternoon

I trust you are well. 

More and more in recent weeks I have come to realize that the trolling of Jason is becoming a larger issue once more, like with the pocket-knife debacle not so long ago. 

Almost every match as Jason over the weekend had counselors group up and actively pursuing me as Jason, stun-locking and taunting me. 

One thing I do feel has to change is the fact that counselors teabag Jason when he is down. If this were like the movies, you would want to be as far away from Jason as possible. 

I suggest adding a new environment kill to the game, where when Jason is stunned laying on the ground and a counselor comes to squat over him you should be able to hit 'E' and kill them in some horrific way to punish them for coming so close to you. 

Also, along the lines of being stunned. I suggest one of two changes: Either diminishing returns, or a rage builder.

What I mean by diminishing returns is that if Jason gets stunned, it last for the full duration. If he gets stunned again with a certain amount of time after the first stun, it is halved. If he is stunned for a third time after that within a certain amount of time, it is a quarter of the duration. 

Or stunning Jason should be adding to his rage timer. Each time he is struck with a weapon and stunned, his rage should increase faster. When he hits enraged mode, he should be resistant/immune to stuns from this point on to make him more menacing. 

Would love to hear your feedback! 

The KILL or ATTACK would be great, Fun for all the kids!

I think the Rage meter quick-fill option would be cool as well

9 minutes ago, Winchester1306 said:

Good Afternoon

I trust you are well. 

More and more in recent weeks I have come to realize that the trolling of Jason is becoming a larger issue once more, like with the pocket-knife debacle not so long ago. 

Almost every match as Jason over the weekend had counselors group up and actively pursuing me as Jason, stun-locking and taunting me. 

One thing I do feel has to change is the fact that counselors teabag Jason when he is down. If this were like the movies, you would want to be as far away from Jason as possible. 

I suggest adding a new environment kill to the game, where when Jason is stunned laying on the ground and a counselor comes to squat over him you should be able to hit 'E' and kill them in some horrific way to punish them for coming so close to you. 

Also, along the lines of being stunned. I suggest one of two changes: Either diminishing returns, or a rage builder.

What I mean by diminishing returns is that if Jason gets stunned, it last for the full duration. If he gets stunned again with a certain amount of time after the first stun, it is halved. If he is stunned for a third time after that within a certain amount of time, it is a quarter of the duration. 

Or stunning Jason should be adding to his rage timer. Each time he is struck with a weapon and stunned, his rage should increase faster. When he hits enraged mode, he should be resistant/immune to stuns from this point on to make him more menacing. 

Would love to hear your feedback! 

You mean something like this?

I think this would be the best way to counter tea baging imo, trolls want to troll? Well. There going to be receiving a pretzel from Jason.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

You mean something like this?

I think this would be the best way to counter tea baging imo, trolls want to troll? Well. There going to be receiving a pretzel from Jason.

Yes! Exactly - see, it is in the movies. Should be in the game then as well.