Well the lack of creative ideas from these developers is outstanding a game mode were you collecting skulls to win?????..... a fucking dance emote!!! Wow this game really is going to shit and they just continue to put out garbage for it!!! 

Why would anyone still play this rip off?????

23 minutes ago, J0KIER said:

Well the lack of creative ideas from these developers is outstanding a game mode were you collecting skulls to win?????..... a fucking dance emote!!! Wow this game really is going to shit and they just continue to put out garbage for it!!! 

K

49 minutes ago, J0KIER said:

Same reason you came here to say that. We can, and want to.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, J0KIER said:

200w.gif

1 hour ago, J0KIER said:

You're aware that you're not literally collecting skulls right?

Like...there's no skulls on the map for you to collect.

Unless I'm way off, the 'skulls' are just different objectives like 'kill everyone with being seen' etc.

5 hours ago, J0KIER said:

Please change your password here to random numbers and letters and then sign out.

6 hours ago, J0KIER said:

You know what's fun?

Looking at your past posts and counting the multiple punctuation marks included in all of them. (i.e., "!!!!", "????", etc.) 

And then emulating them.

"Hi!!!!!!"

"How are you??????????"

"You seem irritated!!!!"

"Why keep coming back if you hate everything about this game?????"

"How does one pronounce "J0KIER"?????

See????? Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!

;)

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, J0KIER said:

Well it seems both you and the devs have something in common then...

Pretty sure there's at least one thread already on this subject. Go there and have at it. 

Threads like these are why I barely post here anymore. It's like a forum for third graders.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I thought this thread would be suggestions for a new game mode, which I actually have a suggestion.

Camp Crystal Lake Dance Party! Give Jason emotes too and everyone just stands around dancing. It would be great! There could be dance offs, cool lighting effects, filters, maybe even co-op dance moves that players can do together. Imagine Shelley riding Jason like a horse while spanking him while Jason twerks!

Unless this idea is being saved to be integrated into the multiplayer mode, then disregard my idea.

5 hours ago, Dolemite said:

Threads like these are why I barely post here anymore. It's like a forum for third graders.

Lmao

3 hours ago, Hell Toupee said:

I thought this thread would be suggestions for a new game mode, which I actually have a suggestion.

Camp Crystal Lake Dance Party! Give Jason emotes too and everyone just stands around dancing. It would be great! There could be dance offs, cool lighting effects, filters, maybe even co-op dance moves that players can do together. Imagine Shelley riding Jason like a horse while spanking him while Jason twerks!

Unless this idea is being saved to be integrated into the multiplayer mode, then disregard my idea.

Gold!

1Ze80.gif

But honestly, I think we are well on the way to that in MP anyways. Dancing with the Stars: Camp Crystal Lake coming soon to PC, XBOX 1, and PS4!

I believe the fact that he doesn't reply after his original post confirms he is a troll. Just drop a bomb on us and leave, all in a day's work for a grade-A troll :lol:

16 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

I believe the fact that he doesn't reply after his original post confirms he is a troll. Just drop a bomb on us and leave, all in a day's work for a grade-A troll :lol:

I'm hoping he took @Dolemite's advice about how to manage his password, and then uninstalled the game and won't be around anymore.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

I'm hoping he took @Dolemite's advice about how to manage his password, and then uninstalled the game and won't be around anymore.

Fingers crossed :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hell Toupee said:

Maybe look something similar to this? But with Jason twerking?

source.gif

1 hour ago, jameson87 said:

Maybe look something similar to this? But with Jason twerking?

source.gif

Coming soon to a multiplayer match near you.

45 minutes ago, Hell Toupee said:

Coming soon to a multiplayer match near you.

LMAO!  My wife ( @Shes.A.Rebel.88 ) just jumped my shit. She said I probably just gave the devs an idea for the next emote. Sorry babe lol

To be honest, this thread is stupid. If you want to post your opinion then at least make it constructive. This is just another 'omg I hate the devs' post.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1