Mr. Blonde

How Many Hours Do You Play The Game A Day?

How Many Hours Do You Play The Game A Day?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Hours Do You Play The Game A Day?

• 1 Hour A Day.
    • 2 Hours A Day.
    • 3+ Hours A Day.
    • I don't play the game as much anymore (please post below why)

How many hours of Friday The 13th: The Game do you play a day?

I play at least two hours a day.

Not even 1 hour.  QP lobbies are just rotten ASS.  Horrible teams that just don't work together why Jason picks them off one by one.  Hard to find enjoyment out of that.  Its only fun being Jason now 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DorianRo said:

Not even 1 hour.  QP lobbies are just rotten ASS.  Horrible teams that just don't work together why Jason picks them off one by one.  Hard to find enjoyment out of that.  Its only fun being Jason now 

200w.gif

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, BenWallace.3.Pistons said:

0.Bored of it now, used to be playing it every chance I had. Been playing Horizon zero dawn and Nhl 18 for the last 5-6 weeks. Maybe I'll come back if the update is any good.

Hopefully for the sake of QP. Its on its death bed at the moment (At least on the PS4 it is)   If this update doesn't deliver I think it will reach the levels of PC 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I think if you put this poll in “hours per week” it’d be more effective. I voted one hour a day but I don’t play every day, like 3 hours a week.

• Like 1

Usually once a week with offline bots.

I've given up QP.

Everybody seems to have a different story for why they don't enjoy QP anymore. Whethers its OP Jason, stunathons against troll counselors, teamers/do nothings/glitchers.

For me, its the teamers/do nothings. I find myself having my preference to Jason less because he's actually fun and more because its the only real way to prevent teamers from being on both sides.

If singleplayer challenges delivers/offline bots are better. I might not touch QP again until Grendel/Uber/Paranoia/Whatever new mode and we all know that's NOT COMING in the next update and will probably be a summer thing. I doubt its even a May thing.

• Like 2

At this point just waiting for the new update. Got bored just like I got bored of other games. I come back to them when they update. But if I was playing like I used to I'd say 6 hours a week? Usually on the weekends, the group gets to playing and we lose track of time.

I don't play every day due to having other things tondo. The days I do play it's usually forb2 ton3 hours.

1 hour if no one has mics, 3+ if there are people with mics that I get along with

Barely after I got 150.

I probably played this so much because for my tastes 2017 was and 2018 is a weak year for releases.

I can’t say hours per day because I don’t play as much ae I used to. I’ll say I play maybe 2-3 times per week so maybe 5 hours per week? Now if we were talking around August-January I played NON STOP probably 8 to 10 hours per day about 5-6 times per week. Even through the Jason nerfs I played because I had a large group of people I played with but all of us got pretty burnt out on the game after playing it for so long without a break. I haven’t given up on the game but I started playing DBD about two weeks ago and that has been my main focus when it comes to gaming, I can’t will myself to play Quick Play unless I’m Jason. I still need about 150 more matches just to get to the 500 matches as Jason trophy. Just waiting on the update then I’ll be on more often.

I play maybe 5 to 6ish hours per week. It really depends on when my friends are down to play because it's more fun with friends.

I go solo a lot less though. The new content will bring me back to play more though.

1-2 hours alone

2-4 hours with friends

I used to stack more hours when playing alone, but the disconnection rate is what lowers my tolerance for this game.

For me, about the most I play most days is 2 hours. Sometimes I can get in more hours on Fridays though. Honestly, I'm just so busy that I just have to find the time to play whenever I can, and even then, I have to be in the mood for it. I have to be in the mood to play any game I play. 

I voted “I don’t play the game as much anymore”. I don’t wanna say I’m bored with it because I do get a lot of enjoyment from the game when I’m playing with a few friends. I think it’s the repetitiveness of it added with not enough new maps/features. 

Will definitely be hopping back on when there’s a new content patch though. 

When you read this keep in mind I have not played regular since October 

I rarely play the game anymore due to patches constantly breaking more things than they fix. They still have not fixed the disconnection issues or windows since they broke them many months ago. When the windows patch happened back in September/October it was the last straw.

In closing I will say the game does seem better now than it has been in months. I tell myself I am going to play, but when my off days come around I just don't do it. I even spent 200 dollars on one of those modded evil controllers to motivate me to play, that didn’t work. It just sits there and collects dust. I guess it’s because I got out of the “habit” of turning my PS4 on and actually playing the game.

Maybe one day I will return, maybe ...

• Like 1

About 2-3 hours a day, sometimes more, sometimes less.  Recently I've been setting my Steam account to Offline so I can solo QP again.  I like playing in parties, but I still enjoy going "lone wolf".  In groups, I usually have a "defined" role, so I have to play a particular way.  When I'm by myself, I don't have any pressure or anything to live up to, so I just annoy Jason, help everyone else escape, or practice or test things.

I used to play 3-4 hours a day. I stopped entirely though as of a few days ago. Waiting on the new update and playing other games in the meantime. If the update ends up being trash, I'll probably uninstall and not look back.

Nothing against the game, it's just very stale at this point, and single player will only provide so much entertainment. I don't enjoy PM at all, not because of the difficulty as I can still wax people, but because I like to play more casual and less like a sweaty/tryhard, as this is an asymmetrical survival horror game, not ELeague for LoL or something of that calibur. As for QP, it is mostly full of teamers or people who do nothing but huddle into a cabin and dance. QP still has its ups at times, but it is not worth weeding through all of the crappy lobbies when I can just spend my time playing a better game.

i might get a game in every couple weeks if bean is on but it’s still too glitchy and the player base is about dead so i spend all my time on PUBG and another friend of mine has me playing DbD now which isn’t too bad since it’s nice to have games that feel like a challenge. :unsure:

2-7 hours with a group of 3-4 friends in QP depending on work schedules and the likes. Even been showing a newbie or two the ropes. Last thing I want is for someone inexperienced to join a lobby with my friends who have been playing since release and think theyre awful at the game. It takes time and practice to grasp any multiplayer game. I told them what a friend of mine told me back during the old Halo era, "You'l only improve by playing against better people."

Twice a week. Maybe, 2 hours per day. Still a fun game, I’m just working my way through Far Cry 5, and waiting for the update. Plus, the F13 Killer Puzzle comes out this week. So I’ve got that going for me. Which is nice.

don't play much mp has sucked since late october still to easy to be a counselor bots are the funnest thing in game at moment 

0.01 times per week ? I'll play one or two single player matches, maybe once a month, and that's about it.