Mr. Blonde

How Many Hours Do You Play The Game A Day?

How Many Hours Do You Play The Game A Day?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Hours Do You Play The Game A Day?

• 1 Hour A Day.
    • 2 Hours A Day.
    • 3+ Hours A Day.
    • I don't play the game as much anymore (please post below why)

Like most people here, I once played the game every single day for hours at a time.  Here lately, I don't really even bother trying to start a QP match on PS4.  The last time I did (probably early last week) I kept getting disconnected due to hosts quitting or the games ended because Jason kept quitting.  Even the matches that I was able to play through were infected with team killers and trolls hitting people with cars.  I pretty much decided to play offline bots when I feel the desire to play the game until the next update.  I am hoping the update will bring much needed improvements to the game. At this point, until dedicated servers are released I am really hoping the single player challenges and improved bot AI make the solo experience of the game a lot more fun.  If these modes are improved I could see myself playing the game a lot more by myself until dedicated servers are up and running.  I am looking forward to Jason's weapon swapping, as well.  

Like many others, I have taken a break until the next update. Once that hits, I plan on trying out the revamp Part 7.

Back whenever I first got the game, I would legit play it twelve hours a day. It eventually got trimmed down to about four hours, and now in the rare times I do play (around twice a week) I usually either do one of two things: 1. Play offline bots for around twenty minutes (two back to back games, maybe three if I'm fast enough) 2. Play quick play for around two hours. 

That's pretty much it. I'm not playing anymore until the new update comes out. 

I play at least 3-6 hours a day...and once I stayed up all night playing it.....sadly I had school the next day and It was a terrible decision.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Mr_Moustache891 said:

I play at least 3-6 hours a day...and once I stayed up all night playing it.....sadly I had school the next day and It was a terrible decision.

We've all been there, and done that. And will gladly do it again! Lol, I still play a couple days a week. About 3-4 hours a shot, almost always in private. If all I had was QP, and had never met people from here and just getting lucky and finding a couple of cool people in QP I wouldn't play much at all. Until the update.

During the week i play abut 2 games a night.   Weekend.   I might play an hour or two

It depends on the lobby and connection issues if there cool 2-3 hours if not a couple games.

At lease a couple games a night 

1 hour ago, Redrum138 said:

We've all been there, and done that. And will gladly do it again! Lol, I still play a couple days a week. About 3-4 hours a shot, almost always in private. If all I had was QP, and had never met people from here and just getting lucky and finding a couple of cool people in QP I wouldn't play much at all. Until the update.

Pretty much the same; mostly pm with friends.

Sometimes while waiting for friends I go a few games in qp. A little practice before the real challenges begin :)

• Like 1

I play probably once or maybe twice a week.  When I play, I'll play for between 1 and 3 hours, depending on my schedule and how much fun I'm having.  But to be honest, I pretty much always have a blast playing this game.  For all of its faults, it is a ridiculously cool concept and fun game.

I do not play as much as I used to, Not because i don't want to. I recently switched Career/Employers, [Back to CAD Design/Estimation, for the better],

SO my work schedule is now a steady M-F. Not Alternate work schedule day rotation every 2 weeks, 12 hour day, [B.S.]. Unfortunately I can only play certain

weekdays, But weekends are now free again, YAY! I usually play for an hour or two during the weekdays, But weekends when I can I play for [4-8 hours, usually

when my wife works.]

2 hours ago, lasse_hei said:

Pretty much the same; mostly pm with friends.

Sometimes while waiting for friends I go a few games in qp. A little practice before the real challenges begin :)

Yup, playing with friends on this game is what keeps me coming back. So many cool people, even if it's just a few of us on a small map it's still fun! I will keep playing this game as long as you guys are around, otherwise I don't think bots or QP will be enough of a challenge for me. I would rather run for my life against top notch players, then go kicking puppies in QP. Though QP can be fun when we have a couple of us, then fill the rest with randoms.

I usually play QP for a couple hours every other day or so. With player base so small on steam now, I usually run into some of the same players. Some fun people still out there if you play enough you will find them...

Haven't played since Feb 28th. Steam says I booted up the game on March 18th, but I don't remember doing that :P

23 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Haven't played since Feb 28th. Steam says I booted up the game on March 18th, but I don't remember doing that :P

Not a lot of people remember their St. Patrick's Day celebrations

I'm down to zero hours until the next patch hits. Game needs some love, and not going to bang my head against the wall until we get a patch and see how things go from there.

Lately not very many. Maybe an hour, sometimes two. The game for some reason still feels bare bones to me. 

• Like 1

For me, it's been 0 hours per week for about 3 weeks. Been playing Sea of Thieves, XCOM 2 again and a couple of others. I still love F13 but unfortunately Steam is completely plagued by hackers, so I'm hoping that dedicated servers on consoles plus the new content will make a big change.

I've not playing at all since March 28. I took the family to tour a bunch of filming locations for The Walking Dead & Stranger Things and we just got back home 3 days ago. Been getting back in the groove since coming home but I'll probably start playing again soon.

Usually I try to play 3-5 hours a day (but that's over several sessions and not all at once)

I usually get around 2 hours per day.  There have been far more days where I don't play at all since January, and the regulars that the stalled update announcement took with it.  However, about 3 weeks ago, one of my core groups started playing together again, which is a good sign.

The results here are sad, but not surprising... I, like many others I would assume, have been focusing on other games until we get the update. No reason to play really. 

45 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

XCOM 2 again 

I've been meaning to possibly give this game another shot. I didn't like timers on like all the missions. Didn't feel like XCOM to me. 

As for Ft13th, usually only the weekend. And that depends on who's on and lobbies/connection. I had an absolute blast last Saturday playing with @Redrum138, @malloymk@Vaderspupil, @pioneer67fkd, and @BlitzBoy526 among others for the first time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I used to play about 5 days a week for anywhere from 2-6 hours. Now, I only play about 3 days a week for a couple hours.

I suspect my playtime will go up when the big engine update is released.